Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 16: Serving Time with the Dean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Serving Time with the Dean - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree stood looking down at the wood floor. She shut her eyes. Dolphins ... momma and daddy ... in Reed ... She heard Dean Smith walk back around the desk and sit down. She heard him flick a lighter and the smell of cigar smoke filled the air. I have to reason with him ... make him understand...

Without looking up, Aubree ventured to speak. “Dean Smith, I don’t know what that man has told you but I can explain...” She sniffled.

Dean Smith exhaled cigar smoke. “Ms. Sidney, please remain silent.” His words were final.

Aubree inhaled deeply. She started to speak but bit her lip instead. She folded her hands in front of herself and twiddled her thumbs, nervously.

Smith looked at the shame faced teenager and smiled. This was money well spent ... He drew deeply on the cigar and blew smoke rings into the air. “Ms. Sidney, I have three rules which are tantamount and must be obeyed at all times. First, you speak only in response to me. Second, you will use no phrases of a questioning nature. Third, you will remain in my sight at all times for the next two days. Do I make myself clear?”

Aubree nodded her head almost imperceptibly. “Yes...” Her voice was weak and barely audible. Why is this happening to me? I have class in a few minutes...

Smith pulled on his cigar and placed his feet on the desk. He frowned at the girl’s folded hands. “Please lower your hands to your sides.”

Aubree dropped her hands.

Smith smiled. His eyes roamed over her firm breasts and bare stomach. “You must not attempt to cover yourself in my presence. From the pictures and videos I’ve witnessed, it would seem you are not ashamed of your body. Isn’t that correct, Ms. Sidney? No shame?”

Aubree looked up at Dean Smith through her tearstained lashes. “I was forced to do those things, sir. It wasn’t by choice. Winston is an evil man...”

Smith frowned. “Mr. Winston is a good citizen attempting to help a wayward girl. I am happy for your sake that he has brought your indiscretions to my attention. As Dean of this university, my responsibility is to the student body. As you are a part of the current student body, I will do everything within my power to help you, Ms. Sidney.”

Aubree closed her eyes. She felt cold and weak.

The Dean continued. “We both know you have much at stake here, Ms. Sidney. Your behavior over the next 48 hours will influence the remainder of your adult life ... expulsion from this school would condemn you to a life of mediocrity. You understand this?”

Aubree nodded weakly.

Smith sat up in his chair and crushed the cigar out. “This is a very serious situation, Ms. Sidney. Mr. Winston has told me stories about you that frankly, I find hard to believe. The thought of any student at Mercham behaving in such a disgraceful fashion is repulsive to me.”

Aubree chewed her bottom lip. “Sir ... please allow me to explain...”

Dean Smith shook his head. “I think not. Mr. Winston has explained quite enough.” He paused. “It would appear you’ve already forgotten rule number one.”

Aubree crossed her arms over her breasts. “I was responding to you, sir. I meant no offense.” She rolled her eyes.

Smith stood up and stretched. He cracked his knuckles. “Unfortunately for you, Ms. Sidney, I am offended. I just gave you my three simple rules not two minutes ago and already you’ve broken rule number one.” He walked around the desk and stood next to Aubree, frowning. “My, my ... you are indeed a disobedient girl, aren’t you?”

Aubree took a step back. “Sir, please ... I don’t think you have a clear picture of the true circumstances. Please allow me to explain...”

Dean Smith began to walk around Aubree. Circling her. “You are violating rule number one, yet again.” His eyes roamed over her body...

Aubree folded her arms over her stomach and closed her eyes. “Sir, please ... please listen to me ... Winston is crazy ... he’s evil ... he’s been forcing me to do things...”

Dean Smith continued to circle the pleading girl. He shoved his hands into his pockets.

Aubree could feel the Dean walking around her through her closed eyelids. He has to listen ... She inhaled deeply. “Sir ... he made me pose for those pictures. He forced me to do those things. He’s blackmailing me ... none of the things he says are true...”

Dean Smith continued to circle the weeping young girl.

Aubree continued, “This all started at the swimming pool at my apartment. I noticed him on a balcony ... snapping pictures of me by the pool. He’s a pervert.”

Dean Smith continued circling Aubree.

Aubree felt light headed ... sick... “Please, sir ... Do you understand? ... He’s blackmailing me ... He caught me with some pot ... told me I would be in trouble ... I...”

Dean Smith continued walking around her. He removed his hands from his pockets and folded them across his chest. He stopped in front of her and looked at her closed eyes.

Aubree’s chin quivered. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She opened her eyes and stared directly into the Dean’s face. “You understand. Right? He’s evil...” Her heart pounded as her adorable brown eyes searched his face.

Dean Smith frowned. “No. I’m afraid I don’t understand Ms. Sidney. From the evidence I’ve seen, you willingly submitted to everything. I see no evidence of coercion. In fact, from your behavior this morning, I would say you have no self discipline whatsoever.”

Aubree choked on her sobs. “Sir ... I don’t think...” She broke down completely and held her hands over her face.

Dean Smith slowly unfastened his belt. He had waited months for this moment. He pulled the belt from his pants slowly and savored every word of his next pronouncment.

“I had hoped we wouldn’t have to pursue harsh measures, Ms. Sidney. Unfortunately, your behavior warrants attention. Now, unfasten your jeans and lower them to your ankles, Ms. Sidney.”

Aubree sobbed even harder. Why is this happening?? Oh no ... oh no...

Smith flexed the belt in his hands. “Ms. Sidney?”

Aubree pressed her hands against her face. “Pl ... please...”

Dean Smith smiled. “Unbutton your pants and take down the zipper, Ms. Sidney. Do it now, please.”

Aubree let her hands fall to her sides and stood looking at the floor.

“Ms. Sidney? Are you hard of hearing? Please unfasten your pants and lower the zipper.”

Aubree shivered. “Sir, this isn’t appropriate.” She bit her bottom lip as tears trickled down her cheeks.

“Who are you to say what is and isn’t appropriate?”, Smith snapped. “After the pictures I’ve seen, I would say nothing is inappropriate in your estimation, Ms. Sidney. Shameful little child!” He stretched the belt in his hands. “Now, unfastened your jeans ... lower the zipper ... and ... take ... down ... your ... pants.” He paused. “NOW!”

Aubree felt the blood pounding in her temples as she slowly unsnapped her jeans and lowered the zipper. The sound was loud in the quiet room.

Smith watched as her zipper came down and her red panties came into view. “That’s a good girl. Now, lower your pants to your ankles please.”

Aubree rubbed the tears out of her eyes and slowly pushed the jeans off her hips and down her legs. They fell into a crumpled heap at her feet. Oh gawd!

Smith walked behind the weeping girl and drank in her bare legs and bottom. Stunning. He appraised her crisscross panties and delicate ass crack on full display. “An interesting choice of undergarments for such an innocent girl, Ms. Sidney.” He snapped the belt in his hand.

Aubree bit her bottom lip. “Winston made me wear them, sir.”

Dean Smith chuckled. “A likely story. Everything seems to be Mr. Winston’s fault. How convenient.”

Aubree nodded her head. “Yes, sir. He made me do those things and wear these clothes ... I didn’t want...”

Dean Smith stopped her. “That’s enough Ms. Sidney. I’ve had my fill of your lies. Please take your panties down.”

“No! Please, sir!” Aubree took a step forward and almost tripped on her tangled jeans.

Smith laughed. “Not very graceful. Now please ... take your panties down, Ms. Sidney. Don’t make me have to pull them down for you.”

Aubree choked back her tears. “Sir, please don’t do this. I’m a decent girl. It’s not what you think!”

Smith was becoming angry. “Ms. Sidney, I am going to count to three. If your panties aren’t on the floor by the time I reach three, this interview will be over and I will proceed with expulsion papers.”

“One ... Two...”

Aubree hitched her fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties and pushed them quickly to the floor. She stood up and placed her palms over herself. Tears ran down her cheeks.

Dean Smith took a step back and admired her completely bare ass. He walked around and stood in front of her. He stared at her beautiful face and smiled at her tightly closed eyes. His gaze fell between her legs. He admired her shaved pussy through her fingers. “Please lower your hands to your sides, Ms. Sidney. I told you once not to attempt to cover yourself.”

Aubree let her hands fall by her sides. She chewed on her bottom lip.

Smith glanced down between her legs. “Completely shaved. Not exactly the sign of a respectable young girl is it?” He walked behind her and glanced down at her bare buttocks. “Now get your shoes off and step completely out of the jeans and panties.”

Aubree bent down and pulled her shoes off. She swallowed hard as she stepped out of her jeans and pulled the panties off her feet.

Dean Smith watched as Aubree bent forward and removed her clothing. What an ass! Oh lord, thank you! He pointed at his desk. “Fold your clothes neatly and place them on my desk.”

Aubree knelt down and folded her jeans and panties. She placed them on his desk with her shoes on top.

Smith watched her. His heart raced with pent up lust. “That’s it, Ms. Sidney. Now bend over and grab your ankles. I’m going to give you ten swats of the belt for your disobedieance.”

I’m not disobedient ... you’re a pervert ... Aubree leaned forward and grabbed her ankles. Oh no...

Smith raised the belt and came down hard across the girl’s bare backside. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Aubree wept uncontrollably. Dean Smith smiled and continued to apply the belt to her lovely backside. Filthy little whore...

After ten strokes, Dean Smith wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. His hard cock throbbed in his pants. Such a pretty little thing ... He admired his handiwork. Large red welts had formed on Aubree’s bare buttocks. You deserve every bit of this ... He took a deep breath. “Okay, Ms. Sidney. I think that’s enough for now. You may stand up.”

Aubree slowly stood. She ran her fingers over her aching buttocks. Oh ... ouch ... oh...

Smith placed the belt on the desk and loosened his tie. “Do you play with yourself, Ms. Sidney?” He unbuttoned his jacket.

Aubree rubbed her sore backside and tried to focus. “No, sir. Of course not. Never.” She watched as the small man walked over and sat down on the edge of the desk.

Smith stared at her. “You are lying, Ms. Sidney ... Mr. Winston has told me all about your masturbation habits ... in detail. You have very filthy thoughts...”

Aubree inched towards the desk. “May I have my jeans back now, sir?”

Smith shook his head. “No, you may not have your jeans back. In fact, after what I’ve heard from Mr. Winston, I’m curious about your masturbation practices.” He pushed Aubree away from the desk. “Perhaps your dirty thoughts are causing you to behave in such a shameful manner.” He paused and stroked his chin. “There must be some reason you’ve decided to walk down the path of filth and darkness.”

Aubree held her hands over her privates. “Sir ... I...”

Smith rolled his eyes. “Again, you disobey my rules ... Please lower your hands immediately.”

Aubree dropped her hands to her sides. She breathed deeply and wished her cut off shirt covered more flesh. Stop looking at me ... this isn’t right...

Smith’s eyes were fixated between Aubree’s legs. “What do you think about when you play with your little slit, Ms. Sidney?”

“What?”, Aubree stammered.

“When you play with yourself, Ms. Sidney ... when you rub your hard little clitoris ... what do you fantasize about?” Smith’s focus remained locked on Aubree’s exposed privates.

Aubree shifted her feet. “Nothing ... really don’t play with myself, sir. I just...”

Smith stood up. “Shut up, Ms. Sidney.” He grabbed her panties from the desk and walked over and stood in front of her. He held the crumpled panties under her nose. “Open your mouth.”

Aubree took a step backwards. “Why? What are you doing? I have to get to class, sir...”

Dean Smith stepped towards her. “Open your lying little mouth. NOW!” He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

Aubree closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Smith smiled. “Wider ... wider ... open your mouth all the way ... like when you’re sucking your little boyfriends.”

Aubree opened her mouth fully. She shook visibly. Her fingers clenched at her sides. Her nails cut into her palms...

Smith shoved the panties between her lips. “There. Isn’t that a nice fit? You can keep these in your lying little mouth until you’re ready to tell the truth.” He took a step back and smiled at the humiliated girl. “As far as classes, you won’t be attending them today or tomorrow. You will stay with me and if you disobey me, you may never be attending classes at Mercham again. Do I make myself clear, Ms. Sidney?”

Aubree stood motionless. The taste of her own panties was disgusting.

Smith gave her a light slap on the thigh. “You may nod your head yes or no. Do I make myself clear? Ms. Sidney?”

Aubree nodded in the affirmative.

Smith crossed his arms. “Classes are out for today and for tomorrow. If you wish to attend this university in the future you must do exactly what I say.” He pointed at the corner. “Go stand over there. Put your nose against the wall and do not turn around unless I tell you to do so...”

Aubree slowly shuffled across the room and stood facing the corner. She felt like gagging.

Smith clapped his hands. “Nose in the corner, Ms. Sidney! Right up against the wall!”

Aubree pressed her nose against the wood paneling and crossed her hands over her bare butt.

Smith shouted at her, “Hands at your sides, Ms. Sidney! If you try to cover yourself again, I’ll beat that little butt of yours black and blue!”

Aubree let her hands fall to her sides and stood weeping in the corner.

Smith walked over to his desk and sat down. He had some paperwork to complete before taking vacation for the next two days. He smiled. Warmth filled his groin as he looked at Aubree’s tight ass on full display. Money well spent...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.