Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 15: Sentence Passed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Sentence Passed - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree awoke suddenly. She shot a glanced at the clock beside her bed. 7 AM already? She sighed. Sitting up, she rubbed her eyes and stretched. Back to school ... I’m so not ready...

She stumbled into the bathroom and flipped on the light switch. Placing her palms on the counter, she leaned forward and stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her mind raced. She closed her eyes ... remembering ... Sunday had been a bad day. Winston had forced her to clean his truck inside and out. After that, he had taken her back to his apartment and put her to work as his own personal cleaning service ... making her scrub the bathroom, vacuum the floors and do his laundry. All the while, he continued to call her Fuck Toy. Periodically, he had taken her to his bedroom. On Monday morning after forcing her to give him a blowjob, he had sent her home telling her to, ‘study hard’ for school. He had stayed away all day on Monday and Aubree had tried to resume her studies without success. She just couldn’t seem to focus.

Now, it was Tuesday morning. Her first class was in a little over an hour. She was unprepared. She turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on her face. Slipping out of her nightshirt, she pulled the shower curtain aside and stepped in. I have to keep going until I can figure this out ... As the steamy water streamed over her body, she began to relax. Maybe I can move ... switch schools ... never let him know where I’ve gone ... I need to call daddy and momma ... I haven’t spoken with them in...

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the bathroom door causing Aubree to jump and scream. Then came Winston’s voice, “Fuck Toy? Are you ready for school?” Aubree’s eyes widened as she backed against the shower tiles, covering her breasts. She watched in stunned silence as the shower curtain parted. Winston smiled in at her, his eyes roaming over her nude body. He pulled the curtain completely aside and looked down at his watch. “It’s 7:15. Why aren’t you dressed? Your first class is at 8:30 and we have a little meeting to attend prior to class.” He grinned devilishly. Grabbing her arm, he spun her around and swatted her backside. The sound of his hand on her bare butt was loud. “Get the soap rinsed off and be quick about it, girl.” He spun her back around and looked down between her legs. Reaching out, he ran his hand over her pubic area. “And let’s have this shaved ... all of it ... if there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s an unruly bush.” He laughed. “I want it as smooth as the day you were born ... get moving!”

Aubree was in shock. Although she had started to expect his unannounced appearances, she just couldn’t completely accept her new loss of privacy. She stammered... “Yes, sir.” She reached for the shower curtain. Winston slapped her hand away. “Leave it open, tramp. I want to watch ... to make sure you get all nice and clean.” He sat down on the counter and folded his arms. “Get busy, Fuck Toy.”

Aubree stepped back under the showerhead and began to wash the soap out of her hair. Water is getting on the bathroom floor ... She ran her hands over her face and turned to allow the water to run down her back. Out of her peripheral vision she could see Winston watching her. Pervert. He produced a camera from his pocket and Aubree saw the flash. She felt sick. More pictures ... I’m in deeper and deeper ... What did he mean about a meeting to attend???

Winston snapped another picture. “Bend over and rinse that filthy little crack, tramp.”

Aubree bent forward and allowed the water to stream between her buttocks. The camera continued to flash. You sick bastard...

Winston stood up. “Get moving, Fuck Toy. Let’s get that pussy shaved.” He grinned and snapped another picture.

Aubree slowly reached for the shaving cream and razor. Her eyes darted around the bathroom. What’s happening? Who am I? ... She squeezed a small amount of shaving cream onto her palm. Glancing back up at Winston, her adorable lips turned into a frown. “Please don’t take anymore pictures, sir.” She hesitated. “I’ll shave it off ... okay? Please just stop taking pictures ... I don’t want...”

“Shut up, baby girl!” Winston laughed. “I don’t care what you want. You are my property now. I’ll take pictures whenever and wherever I see fit. Now get busy! Shave that filthy fuckhole!”

Aubree choked back tears. It’s not a fuckhole ... She massaged the warm cream between her legs and worked it into a lather. As she applied the razor, Winston continued snapping away. “That’s it, girl. Get it all off ... I want you bare ... like the little baby girl you are...”

Aubree couldn’t look up at his face. Shame washed over her. No matter how many times he humiliated her, the shame never seemed to dull. Dolphins in the ocean ... Swimming free...

Finally, she was done and splashed water between her legs, looking up at Winston as she stood beneath the shower spray.

He smiled. “Stand up straight, girl. Hands at your sides. Spread those legs.” He walked over and bent down, running his large hand over her privates. He slipped a finger inside her. “That’s good. Nice and smooth.” He gave her butt a squeeze. “Now get that water turned off and dry your filthy little ass.” He turned and walked out of the bathroom, shaking water from his hand.

Aubree turned the water off and stepped out of the tub. She dried herself off and squeezed out her long hair. She paused momentarily, listening to the water drip in the bathtub. Her heart raced. Wrapping the towel around her body, she stepped into the hallway and looked around. She could smell his cologne. Jerk ... She crept forward and peeked around the corner.

Winston was in her bedroom, sitting on the bed. Dolphins ... dolphins ... free ... She swallowed hard.

Winston looked up. “Get your little ass in here, Fuck Toy.”

Aubree slowly stepped into her bedroom. She noticed a small bag sitting on the bed next to Winston. He reached over and opened the bag. “I decided to buy you a little something when I was out yesterday.” He glanced up at her and winked. “Lose the towel, baby girl.” He snapped his fingers.

Aubree felt hatred for this despicable man. I’m not a child! I’m eighteen! I’m an adult now! She looked at Winston’s eyes. A cold chill ran down her spine. He’s pure evil ... what momma would call a devil’s spawn ... dolphins in the ocean ... swimming free...

Aubree let the towel fall to the floor and stood fully nude in front of her tormentor. She watched as he reached into the bag. He produced a small red bra and a matching pair of satin lace-up hiphugger panties. The panties had a criss-cross back which would fully expose her butt. He thrust them at her. “Put these on.”

Aubree took them from him with hesitation. “I have my own panti...”

Winston cut her off. “Shut up, Fuck Toy. I spent my hard earned money on these and you will be wearing them today.” He folded his arms and smirked.

Aubree hung her head in resignation. “Yes, sir.” She stepped into the panties and pulled them up. They were small ... very small and very tight. Her exposed butt felt cold underneath the criss-cross back. She could feel her crack on full display. She pulled the bra over her shoulders and fastened the clasp. The material barely covered her nipples much less her ample cleavage.

Winston eyed her from head to toe and nodded approvingly. “Perfect fit.” He glanced down at her bare feet. “Your toenails need to be painted. With those pretty feet, you should show them off. I want those nails painted red. I assume you have polish?”

Aubree nodded. “I don’t like red ... I have some but...”

“Shut up, girl!” Winston stood up and cracked his knuckles. “Get the polish out and get busy. I want you to look your best today. Hurry up.”

Aubree walked across the hall and into the bathroom. She could feel Winston watching her. She opened the bathroom cabinet and took out the red nail polish.

Winston walked across the hall and leaned against the bathroom door. He looked down at his watch. “Hurry it up, girl!”

Aubree sat down on the edge of the tub and painted her toenails. Red ... I hate red...

Winston watched the nude girl as she painted her nails. Such pretty little feet. His eyes roamed up her bare legs and over her firm breasts and sexy little face. He looked at his watch. “Hurry up, baby girl. You don’t want to be late for school.”

Aubree finished painting her nails and looked up at Winston. “It will take a little while for the polish to dry...” Guess we’ll be late for that little meeting ... She suppressed an urge to smile.

Winston looked at his watch. “We haven’t got much time.” He stepped forward and grabbed her arm. “Never mind that. You can carry your shoes with you and put them on at the university.” He pulled her up. “Get moving and get dressed.” He pulled her into the bedroom. “I want you in your tightest jeans and that adorable cut off shirt you enjoy wearing on the weekends. You know ... the one that highlights your big tits and shows off your tight little stomach.”

Aubree hesitated. “Sir ... I can’t. It’s a school day ... That’s against university rules. Cut off shirts are strictly forbidden. Anything above the navel is prohibited on campus.”

Winston shrugged. “No worries, girl. I know the Dean. Now get dressed. And get your shoes out ... you can put them on later. Move it!”

Aubree felt a cold chill run down her spine. He knows the Dean??? What’s happening???

She opened her closet and took out her tight jeans and cut off shirt. She felt numb as she got dressed. Dolphins...

Winston smiled as he looked at the incredibly sexy girl. Money in the bank ... He clapped his hands. “Now fix your hair and make up. I want you to look real nice. Wear the glossy lipstick. I want those cock cushions you call lips to be nice and shiny.” He glanced at his watch. “You have 10 minutes. I want to be out the door by 7:50 ... Get moving!”

Aubree stumbled back into the bathroom. Oh my gawd!


Winston cranked the truck engine and looked over at Aubree. The teenager sat in the passenger seat with her arms crossed over her bare stomach. She held her shoes in her lap. She looked so adorable in her tight jeans and short shirt. He could see goose bumps rising over her arms. The book bag between her bare feet completed the picture. What a perfect little school girl ... Winston smirked and turned on the radio. He shot a glance back at Aubree as she stared away from him and out the window. “Okay, girl. Let’s go to school.”

Aubree shivered. “Sir ... please ... I’m not dressed appropriately ... this is against university regulations ... Plus, I have my own car ... why are you driving me to school?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.