Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 13: Sunday Morning Breakfast

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Sunday Morning Breakfast - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree awoke to the smell of fresh bacon. The aroma was rich and filled her nostrils. She sat up on one elbow. Her hands were numb from the tight handcuffs. I can’t feel my thumbs ... She realized she was hungry ... and thirsty. Her mouth was dry. The floor was wet beneath her. I must have peed ... She strained against the handcuffs and kicked at the closed door in front of her. She screamed into the ball gag. The muffled sounds of her screams gave her a hopeless feeling ... No one can hear me...

Suddenly, Aubree heard the latch being unfastened on the door. Light poured through the dark hood covering her face. The voice of Winston spoke...

“Well. Good morning, little tramp.”

Aubree felt Winston’s hand on her head. He pulled the hood off her face. The light was blinding. Aubree squinted and gagged on the ball gag over her mouth. She felt spittle running down her chin. She closed her eyes tightly against the bright light. She felt sick.

Winston looked down at the cowering, nude girl. His eyes traveled over her exposed breasts and down to her bare slit. “Good morning, girl.” He slapped her face lightly. “Open your eyes, tramp.” He gave her another slap.

Aubree opened her eyes and focused on Winton’s down turned face. She chewed on the ball gag. Please ... The light burned her eyes. She squinted.

Winston smacked her face again. “Open your eyes, stupid little girl!”

Aubree forced her eyes open and stared up at Winston’s face. She made no attempt to cover her nakedness. She was terrified.

Winston smiled. He leaned forward and unfastened the ball gag and cast it aside. He laughed as the drool ran down Aubree’s chin. He patted her on the head.

“Good morning, baby girl. Did you sleep well?”

Aubree ran her tongue over her dry lips. “No, sir.” Stop calling me ‘baby’. I’m not a baby...

Winston chuckled and stood with his hands on his hips. “I’m sorry to hear that, little girl. I really need you to be rested. You have a busy day ahead of you.”

Aubree felt sick. “What do you mean?”

Winston stretched. “Never mind that. Are you hungry?”

Aubree gasped. “Yes, sir!” The smell of fresh bacon lingered in the air. Her mouth watered. “I’m hungry and ... thirsty...”

Winston smiled. He took a step forward. “I’m sure you’re hungry and thirsty, girl. A night in the closet will do that to you. It looks like you missed your bathroom privileges as well.” He laughed while looking down at the wet spot under her ass. “If you had obeyed me last night you would have been sleeping in your own bed instead of sleeping in your own piss.” He placed a hand under her chin and lifted her head. He looked down at her adorable upturned face. “Will you disobey me again?”

Aubree shivered as goose bumps rose on her bare skin. “No, sir.” She meant it.

Winston nodded his head. “I just might believe you, baby girl.” He lifted her out of the closet by her elbow. Spinning her around, he paused to admire her delectable bare ass before slipping the key into the handcuffs and removing them from her hands. He watched the terrified naked teenager as she massaged her numb wrists. Stupid little tramp...

He turned and pointed down the hallway towards the kitchen. “Get along, girl. I have some fresh bacon ready for you.” Aubree practically ran down the hallway. She was beyond hungry.


Winston motioned her into the kitchen and pointed at the floor. “Sit.”

Aubree sank to the tiled floor and crossed her legs. Squeezing her big toes, she looked up at Winston. The floor felt sticky ... dirty.

Winston was happy to see that she made no attempt to cover her nudity. You’re learning, little cunt. You’re learning. That cute little body belongs to me now...

Winston grabbed a plate of fresh bacon from the counter and handed it to Aubree. “Eat, girl. You’ll need your energy today.”

Aubree took the plate eagerly and began to shove the bacon into her mouth. Oh my god! Soooo good! I’m famished!

After consuming several strips of bacon, she looked up at Winston. “May I have a glass of water, sir?” The salt from the bacon compounded her burning thirst. She licked her dry lips.

Winston unfastened his trousers. “No. I’m afraid not. Your liquid nourishment will be my semen this morning, little baby girl.” He eased his raging cock out of his pants and held the thick shaft in his hand. He slowly began to stroke. “Keep eating your bacon, little girl.” He ran his hand up and down his hard erection. His cock began to stiffen. “Spread your legs and let me look at your pussy.”

Aubree slowly chewed on the bacon. She stared down at the floor. She could hear Winston masturbating. She swallowed loudly. “Please, sir ... I’m thirsty.”

Winston stroked harder. “I know you’re thirsty, little girl. Spread your legs and let me look at your pussy and you’ll get something to drink.”

Aubree was ashamed. I’m a filthy little whore ... She uncrossed her legs and spread them completely. Her pussy lips were on full display. She clenched her toes and took another bite of bacon and tried to look away from Winston. She crunched on the bacon slowly. I’m so thirsty...

The sound of Winston masturbating became intense as pre cum coated the firm length of his penis. She heard him moan. The slick, wet sound of his hand on his hard cock was loud in the still room.

Winston squeezed his cock and pumped up and down while looking down at the nude teenager. Fucking little tease. He felt himself approaching orgasm. He slowed his strokes. He enjoyed the feeling of the moist pre cum between his thumb and fingers. His cock was slick. He motioned at the cabinet. “Put the bacon down and go to the cabinet.” His breathing was labored ... deep and fast.

He watched as Aubree placed the plate on the floor and rose to her knees. She stood and slowly walked across the floor and opened the cabinet. Her bare feet hardly made a sound on the soft tile. He grimaced with pleasure as his eyes traveled over her nude form, his hand moving up and down over his wet, pre cum covered cock. He looked at her bare back and beautiful ass crack. His eyes fell down her long legs and petite feet.

“Take out a glass.” Winston stroked his cock gently. He paid particular attention to the sensitive head. Prickling sensations ran over his thighs and lower back as he approached climax.

Aubree took out a glass. She felt sick. She stood with her back to Winston, listening to the squishing sound of his hand in motion. She shivered as he spoke...

“Okay, little girl. Come over here and kneel in front of me.”

Aubree slowly walked across the kitchen. She paused in front of Winston and tried to avoid looking at his stiff cock. She knelt slowly and looked at the ceiling. She bit her bottom lip...

Winston caressed her cheek with his left hand while stroking his erection in his right hand. “Good girl. Good little girl.” He began to pump faster. His eyes roamed over her fully exposed body ... the heaving breasts and pert nipples, firm stomach and adorable little bellybutton, hard thighs and the tight little slit...”Now ... you’ll get your juice, little whore.” He pumped faster. “Hold the glass over my dick. I’m going to cum. Don’t miss a drop ... I want it all in the glass or I’ll have you over my knee.”

Aubree tried to position the glass over his cock. She thought of his words ... Don’t miss a drop ... I want it all in the glass or I’ll have you over my knee ... She couldn’t get a good angle on his penis, as it was stiff and facing upwards. She closed her eyes and placed a small hand around his shaft. She pulled the erection downwards and aimed it into the glass. She closed her eyes. Please don’t miss ... please...

Winston watched as Aubree grasped his cock and aimed it into the glass. “That’s a good, girl. Squeeze it out.”

Aubree squeezed and ran her tight hand over his slick erection. Squishy ... wet ... She felt his cock jump with arousal. She tried not to look. However, she couldn’t help but peek from beneath her long lashes as he squirted into the glass. She watched the cum spray out like a fountain and run down the inside of the glass.

Winston gritted his teeth and released himself fully. He groaned loudly, squeezing his testicles. He pushed forward against the glass, unleashing every drop of semen. He took a step back and zipped his trousers. He stared down at the cute young teenager holding the glass filled with his cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.