Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 12: A Night in the Closet and a New Prospect Discovered

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Night in the Closet and a New Prospect Discovered - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Winston pulled into the parking space and switched off the engine. He glanced over at the cringing teenager.

“Well. Here we are, girl. Green Meadows. Home sweet home.” He chuckled. His gaze fell over Aubree’s exposed body. Wearing only the short, cut off shirt which barely covered her large breasts, she sat with her arms wrapped around her knees. She squeezed her big toes. Winston’s eyes traveled over the teenager’s tight body. He smiled as he saw his thick semen running down her chin.

“Stop your whimpering, girl. Wipe your face. You don’t want to look like a cum guzzler do you?”

Aubree sniffed loudly and ran the back of her hand over her chin. She wiped the semen onto the seat. I’m not a cum guzzler.

Winston frowned. “You’ll be washing this truck tomorrow. Inside and out. Thoroughly.”

He stepped out of the truck and slammed the door. He looked up at the full moon and cracked his knuckles. Walking around to the passenger’s side, he opened the door and motioned Aubree out of the vehicle. “Disgusting little whore.”

Aubree’s eyes raced across the apartments. She noticed several young men and women on a second floor balcony drinking beers. She was aware of her nudity. She held her head down and cast a furtive glance at Winston. “Where are my shorts? Can I have them?”

Winston snorted. “Why? You act like a little whore. Why not be a little whore? It’s obvious to me that you have no shame. Why do you need pants? You weren’t so shy when I took nude photos of you.” Winston smiled. “Get out.” He paused. “Unless, of course, you would like those nude photos all over the internet...” He snapped his fingers. “Let’s go.”

Aubree slowly stepped out of the truck. Naked from the waist down, she held her hands over her private area. She attempted to hide behind the truck door. “Please, sir. Please ... I’m naked.”

Winston smirked. “You’re not naked. You have your shirt.” He winked. “If you keep running at the mouth, I’ll have you nude. If you want to keep the shirt, then you had best start walking and stop acting like a little baby.” Winston coughed and spit. He gave Aubree a hard stare. He reached over and plucked the hem of her shirt, lifting it off her stomach. Aubree shivered and pushed his hand away. “Stop it.” She pulled the skimpy garment back down, attempting to cover as much bare flesh as possible.

Winston laughed. “What a little ... baby ... girl.” He made an exaggerated show of wiping his eyes. “Little, baby girl. Do you want to cry?” He burst into laughter.

Aubree’s eyes traveled up to the balcony. The young men and women were looking towards the truck. She could hear them whispering and laughing.

“Pl ... Please sir. Please ... may I have my shorts?” Aubree felt her cheeks turning red. Tears started in the corners of her eyes.

Winston folded his arms over his chest. “Absolutely not. Now, close the door and follow me.” He took a step back. “Shameful little girl. Just disgusting. Filthy little baby.”

Reluctantly, Aubree pushed the door shut and followed Winston across the parking lot. She held her head down causing her long hair to fall across her face. Like a mask ... No one can see me ... She looked at her bare feet as she hurried across the warm pavement. She practically had to jog to keep up with Winston’s fast pace. She heard the young people on the upper balcony. They were laughing at her ... talking about her ... she heard the word slut ... She swallowed hard. I’m not a slut ... Goose bumps rose over her bare buttocks.

Winston stopped midway across the parking lot and nodded his head, indicating that she should walk in front. She hesitated and glanced up at his face. Motioning to the stairway, he ordered her forward with an extended finger. “Walk”. Aubree bit her bottom lip and hurried forward, tears rolling down her cheeks. The kids on the balcony were talking about her. Shut up! You don’t understand!

Winston scratched his chin. His eyes roamed over Aubree’s adorable bare buttocks as she walked quickly towards the stairwell. What an ass ... perfect crack ... absolute perfect motion ... shake it, baby!

Aubree rushed towards the stairs. Her eyes fell across the balcony ... they’re laughing at me ... She could see the people looking at her. The young women were pointing and laughing. The men started whistling and hooting. Aubree’s face felt hot. She pressed her palms over her privates and quickened her pace.

As she walked underneath the balcony and into the breezeway, she shifted her hands to her bare butt, trying in vain to hide her jiggling buttocks. The young men only hooted louder. She saw a camera flash. She heard the girls giggling and commenting loudly on her butt. Aubree rushed into the breezeway to get away from their prying eyes. She paused at the foot of the stairs. Her breathing was heavy ... I’m hyperventilating...

Winston walked up behind her. “Are you ashamed, girl?” He stared at her. His eyes were cold.

Aubree looked down at her bare toes. “Yes. I am ashamed. Please sir. Please...”

Winston cut her off with a wave us his hand. “Get up the stairs and to my apartment, little tart.” He gave her butt a hard slap. The sound of his hand on her bare backside echoed through the breezeway. Aubree jumped and rushed up the stairs.

Once she reached the second level, she hurried over to Winston’s door. Apartment 34C. She frowned. Bad times here...

Winston walked up behind her and pushed his key into the lock. He pushed the door opened and squeezed Aubree’s bare backside. He enjoyed the feel of her firm butt cheek in his palm. “Get in there, girl.” He pointed into the darkness.


Aubree rushed into his apartment, thankful to be out of public view. She watched as he closed the door behind himself and locked the deadbolt.

He turned towards her and switched on the hall light ... His eyes became dark and evil. He licked his dry, cracked lips. “Do you know what jeopardy you’ve put me in tonight, little tramp?” Winston lit a cigarette and blew smoke in Aubree’s face.

Aubree coughed and looked down at the carpet. “No ... I’m sorry ... I felt...”

Winston cut her off. “Shut up, whore! Who gives a damn about what you felt?” He took a step forward. “You could have gotten me killed!” He slapped her savagely across the face. Aubree collapsed onto the floor and curled into a ball.

Winston stood, looking down at the cowering teen with his hands on his hips. He shook his head. “You’re a disobedient little slut.” He grabbed the back of her flimsy shirt and gave it a hard yank. The material ripped easily and he tore it from her body, leaving her nude and shaking. “Fucking little bitch.” He cast the shredded remains of her shirt onto the floor. “Stay here.”

Aubree listened as Winston walked away. She peeked through her fingers at the apartment door. I should run away. I should escape ... It’s just pot ... how much trouble can I be in? ... A tear ran down her cheek. She rose to a knee. Her thoughts raced. The pictures ... he has nude pictures of me ... I’m naked ... I can’t leave ... She sniffed loudly and fell back onto the floor. She curled into a ball and squeezed her big toes. Please ... please...

Winston suddenly walked back into the room. He grabbed Aubree by the back of her hair and jerked her to her knees. He forced a ball gag into her mouth and tightened the strap behind her head. He pulled a black hood over her head and tied it at the neck.

Aubree was in complete blackness and couldn’t speak. She felt sick. She shuddered as Winston grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. She chewed on the ball gag. She felt him slip handcuffs onto her wrists and lock them into place. He then jerked her into a standing position and guided her down the hallway. “What a little, pathetic baby.” Winston squeezed her bare arms. “Sniveling ... little ... baby.”

Aubree stumbled as Winston led her forward. The carpet burned her bare feet. She was blind and terrified. She heard Winston open a door and push her forward. She fell onto the ground in a heap. She heard the door close and the lock being slipped into place. From the other side of the door she heard his voice. “Stay here, little girl, and think about your deplorable behavior.” After that, he was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.