Aubree's First Apartment
Chapter 10: Sold, Temporarily

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sold, Temporarily - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree trembled as Winston pulled her into the room. It was dark and cold. The freezing air cut like razors on her exposed flesh. The hard floor felt like ice on her bare feet.

A low voice spoke from the blackness. “My, my ... Isn’t she just adorable? The pictures you provided fail to do her justice. She’s the image of female perfection. A genuine Aphrodite”

Winston nodded in agreement. “I told you as much.” He yanked hard on the leash, pulling Aubree forward. “Get on your knees, little girl.” Winston spoke in a hushed voice. “Do exactly what you’re told if you want to be in your own bed tonight.” He squeezed her face with one hand, forcing her mouth into a puckered position. “No back talk.”

Shivering, Aubree sank to her knees. She squeezed her bare thighs tightly together and held her arms over her heaving, naked breasts. She felt her nipples hardening in the cold air, like pencil erasers. Her eyes darted around the darkened room. She couldn’t make anything out as her eyes adjusted to the inky darkness. The only light came from the open doorway through which they had entered. Oh my god ... Oh my god ... Her heart raced, feeling as if it would explode through her chest. Her mouth was dry. She licked her lips, tasting the lipstick. Why am I wearing lipstick? ... This isn’t some date! Stupid ... stupid ... stupid ... I have to pee ... Aubree realized her bladder was full from the beer she consumed earlier. She dropped a hand to her tummy. Ohhhh...

Aubree heard heavy footsteps approaching from her right. She glanced in that direction and saw a shadowy form approaching. As the figure stepped into the dim light of the open doorway, Aubree realized it was the bearded biker who had greeted them at the front door.

She watched, terrified, as Winston handed the leash to the biker and walked away. She strained her eyes into the darkness trying to see where Winston was going. Don’t leave me! Help!

As Winston vanished into the blackness, Aubree’s eyes began to adjust to the very dim lighting. She thought she could make out a large reddish curtain immediately in front of her. The curtain seemed to go from floor to ceiling. She realized the floor beneath her was made of wood. She had the vague impression of being on some type of stage.

The bearded biker yanked on the leash, forcing her to her feet. He leaned over and peered down at her. “Now, don’t give me any problems, girlie. Just stand your skinny ass right there and look pretty ... and don’t try to cover up.” He gave her butt a squeeze, reminding her of her nakedness.

Suddenly, there was the loud noise of a switch being thrown into place. Bright, arena style lights suddenly engulfed the room in a brilliant radiance. Aubree’s bottom lip quivered as she squinted up into the glaring brightness. The lights were shining directly on her. She could see they were stadium lights. She ran her hands up and down her bare arms in an attempt to calm her raging fear. A chill ran up her spine causing her the jerk involuntarily.

The large red curtain began to part as the biker pulled her forward. She trembled as her eyes traveled over the newly revealed scene. She was on a large wooden stage. The stage floor was polished and reflected the bright light from above, making her squint. The biker’s boots were loud on the wood floor as he pulled her forward.

As the curtain parted, Aubree realized she was in a huge chamber with high ceilings. The area in front of the stage was open and bare with a simple tile flooring. About fifteen feet away she could see a low half wall beyond the tiles. Past the wall, there appeared to be stadium seats. It was as if she were in a small theatre or arena. A dozen or more shadowy figures sat on the benches, their faces obscured by the bright light shining in her face. There was the sound of applause. They were clapping. Aubree felt sick. What’s happening? I have to get out of here! Why are they clapping? I’m naked! Instinctively, she held one arm over her breasts and the other over her pubic area. Nausea overwhelmed her. The applause continued and seemed to increase as she dropped her head in shame, looking down at her bare toes.

The biker raised his hand, motioning for silence. “Gentlemen ... gentlemen ... thank you ... thank you...” He bowed and tossed his arm in the air in a sweeping motion.

Aubree shot a glance to her right. She saw Winston standing next to a man just offstage. The man sat on a high stool and appeared to be saying something to Winston while motioning with his hand in a curving fashion. He had long shiny black hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. He was clean shaven and appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties. He was very muscular. He wore dark sunglasses. Why is he wearing sunglasses in this place??? ... The man wore a long sleeved white shirt covered by a black leather vest. Black jeans and shiny leather boots completed his attire. Aubree noticed his fingers were covered with gold rings. In one hand was a wooden walking cane topped with a large ram’s head. The man tapped the cane against his boot rhythmically, as if listening to a song heard only by himself. A half empty beer bottle sat on the ground at his feet. He glanced up at Winston and made some remark, which Aubree couldn’t make out. Winston appeared to laugh at the man’s comments.

Aubree turned her attention back to the arena. She held her head down, allowing her hair to fall across her face. Looking through her hair at the men seated in the stands, she tried to make out their features but the bright light shining in her face obscured details. Who are these men? I want to go home...

As the applause dwindled, the biker raised his hand. “Thank you ... Thank you ... Gentlemen, we have quite an offering for you this evening. Allow me to present for your viewing pleasure ... Aubree!” He made a sweeping motion with his hand as the applause resumed. After several seconds, the biker motioned for silence.

“Little Aubree is eighteen and fresh. Look at her, gentlemen! A fresh squeezed cup of girlish innocence. Barely touched by man, if ever! Imagine the pleasure!” He placed a large hand on her arms, pulling them away. He glanced down at the fully exposed girl. In a barely audible whisper her commanded her, “hands on your head, bitch ... now.”

Shaking, Aubree placed her hands on top of her head. What’s happening! Oh my god ... Her eyes raced across the room. She felt weak. Her bladder was full. I have to pee! She felt her heart pounding in her chest. She felt sick as the biker continued...

“She’s as fresh and pure as they come. A completely new girl and trained by one of our best recruiters.” He ran a large hand over her bare breasts and stomach, stopping to squeeze each erect nipple. He made a kissing motion in the air and shook his long stringy hair. Pausing for a moment to allow his comments to sink in, he continued, “It’s my understanding that she can be a bit unruly at times but accepts discipline when required...” He laughed and gave her backside a slap. “Who among us would pass up the opportunity to discipline this tight little ass?” He grabbed Aubree’s shoulders and spun her around, revealing her bare buttocks to the hushed crowd. “Gentlemen? Imagine the things you could do with this...” He placed a hand on each of her cheeks and pulled them apart, revealing her tight anus. He looked up at the audience and licked his lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.