Aubree's First Apartment
Chapter 9: Eight Ball, Corner Pocket

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Eight Ball, Corner Pocket - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree watched the streetlights passing by the window as the truck sped down the highway. She was afraid to look at Winston. She had been afraid of him before but after witnessing the beating he administered to Matt, her fear had turned to pure terror. She looked down at her exposed midriff and legs. She felt shame wash over herself. How did I get here?? She crossed her arms over her stomach and resisted the urge to cry.

Winston placed a large hand on her bare thigh and squeezed. “Get those damned heels off, tramp. All you do is trip in them anyway. I thought you could handle wearing a woman’s shoes, but it is apparent that you’re still a little girl. Better you should go barefoot than stumble around all night.”

Aubree leaned forward and unfastened the high heels and slipped them off her feet. She could see the red outlines of the shoe straps on the tops of her feet. She wiggled her bare toes, glad to be free of the cumbersome heels.

Winston looked down at her. “Throw them behind the seat.” He watched as Aubree placed the shoes in the back. He laughed. “To think, I thought you might be a woman and able to handle those heels. Foolish me. You’re just a little girl in a woman’s body.” He pulled out a smoke and lit it quickly. “Now, remember. No damned back talk. The first negative word you utter will be your last. Got it?”

“Yes, sir.”, came Aubree’s weak reply.

Winston chuckled and turned on the radio. An old rock n roll song poured out of the speakers...

Well, I’m a back door man, I’m a back door man. Whoa, baby — I’m a back door man. The men don’t know But the little girls understand.

Winston laughed out loud. “How fitting ... How god damned fitting.” He pulled on his cigarette and turned the volume up. “How fucking ironic...” He shook his head as he steered the truck towards the exit.


Winston slowed down and pulled into the parking lot of a non descript building. Aubree looked at the sign over the door ... BIG JACK’S HOUSE OF BILLARDS. She glanced around the parking lot. There were maybe a dozen cars and a couple of motorcycles. The parking lot was dimly lit. It was one of those buildings you could drive by everyday without noticing. She got an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach. Something’s wrong here ... An image of her aging father flashed through her mind. Daddy...

Winston turned off the engine. He shot a look at Aubree. “Stay with me and do everything I say without question.” It was a statement. Aubree simply nodded.

Winston got out of the truck and walked around to the passenger side. He opened the door and pulled Aubree out by her arm. Slamming the door he pulled her across the parking lot towards the main entrance.

Aubree almost had to run to keep up with Winston’s fast pace. The rocks and pebbles on the parking lot hurt her bare feet. She heard the sound of muffled music coming from within the establishment.

When they reached the front door, Winston knocked twice. Aubree looked at the sign hanging on the door. MEMBERS ONLY. NO SOLICITING. She felt sick.

The door was quickly opened. A large bearded man stood in the doorway. He wore a leather vest and torn blue jeans. A large chain hung from his belt loop, securing his wallet. Tattoos covered his bare arms. His eyes traveled over her body. He examined her from head to toe. He turned to Winston. “Hey, man. Good to see you again.” He extended a hand. Winston grasped his hand. “Good to see you. I have an appointment with Mr. Black.”

The bearded man nodded. “He’s been expecting you.” He glanced down at Aubree and winked at Winston. “Fly in the web?”

Winston nodded. “Yeah. Could be.”

The bearded man smiled and opened the door. “Looks young. Come on in.”

Winston pulled Aubree into the darkened interior. The door closed behind them.

Aubree looked around, nervously. They were in a large open area with a low ceiling. The room was dark and filled with smoke. At least a dozen pool tables were lined up across the entire length of the chamber. At the far end of the room was a bar. Loud music pumped through speakers hanging throughout the room. Although the place could hold several hundred people, there appeared to be only twenty or so individuals. Aubree was stunned at the diversity of their appearance. Some of the people seemed to be the biker sort ... leather and chains ... Others were wearing suits and ties. The most disturbing thing was there seemed to be only men in the building. She glanced around the room ... where are the girls??? She felt a sinking sensation in the pit of her stomach.

The bearded man looked at Winston. “Mr. Black is in the office. He asked that you be brought in straight away.”

Winston nodded. “Of course he did.”

The bearded man led them down into the pool hall. Winston grasped Aubree’s hand and pulled her along. He looked over his shoulder and squinted his eyes at her. He didn’t speak but Aubree understood ... shut up and obey. She felt sick.

Aubree felt totally exposed in the her skimpy attire. The air was cold against her bare stomach and her nipples hardened in the chill atmosphere, pressing against the tight fabric of her shirt ... Daddy’s Girl ... Aubree remembered the statement emblazed on her shirt. She sniffed, loudly ... I am Daddy’s girl! The hard floor was cold on her bare feet. She almost wished she still had the high heels. She looked around the room and noticed the men had stopped playing pool ... all eyes were on her ... She heard whispers throughout the room. She couldn’t make out exactly what they were saying but, she got the general idea ... hot, young girl ... Her nervousness increased.

When they reached the bar area, Winston motioned Aubree towards a stool. “Have a seat. Wait here. Don’t move.” He squeezed her arm and guided her into the stool. “Don’t move.”, he reiterated.

Aubree watched as Winston walked away, following the bearded man. They vanished down a darkened hallway at the rear of the bar and were gone. Aubree was left alone. She looked around the room. Most of the men had resumed their games. The sounds of pool echoed throughout the chamber, intermingling with the loud music. Tobacco smoke was thick in the air. Aubree turned her back to the room and faced the bar. She smoothed her hands across her cut off shorts and pulled on the skimpy top. She felt totally exposed and was glad to have the cover of the bar.

She glanced around the bar. There were several men leaning against the counter to her immediate right. Mostly, the biker type. They talked loudly amongst themselves but, Aubree noticed their eyes were all turned towards her. She looked to her left and saw a short, white haired man in a business suit sitting at the far end of the bar. He was looking directly at her. He lifted his glass towards her and smiled. Aubree nodded and quickly turned away. Where are the girls???

As if in answer to her unspoken question, a curtain parted behind the bar and a young woman stepped out. She was wearing the skimpiest of black bikinis, high heeled shoes and nothing more. She had long dark hair and the brownest eyes Aubree had ever seen. She looked to be in her early twenties. Aubree watched, fascinated, as the girl walked over to the bikers and took their order. As the girl handed them their full mugs, Aubree took notice that no money was exchanged. Odd ... The girl walked down the bar, her hips swaying provocatively in the skimpy thong bikini. The bikers hooted and whistled at her... “Hey, Kimmy! Shake that money maker!”... “Shake that little ass, baby!” ... The girl appeared not to notice. She walked past Aubree without looking at her and approached the white haired man at the opposite end of the bar. Aubree noticed a tattoo on Kimmy’s left shoulder. It read, ‘Property of M.F.’. Aubree wondered who ‘M.F.’ could be ... she must really love him to get his initials tattooed on herself...

Aubree continued to watch as the bikini clad Kimmy approached the white haired man. He leaned forward as she approached, waving what appeared to be a hundred dollar bill in the air. Aubree heard him say, “Let me have another one of the same, cutie”. Kimmy took the man’s money and ran her hand across his cheek, smiling. “Coming right up, honey.” Aubree watched Kimmy fix the man’s drink. She poured a large amount of several different alcohols into his glass before topping the concoction off with cola. She handed him the glass and took his hundred dollar bill. Aubree watched her deposit the bill into the register. She was surprised to see no change returned to the man. That’s one expensive drink...

Kimmy turned towards Aubree and walked in her direction. Aubree realized she had been staring. She quickly looked away. She felt uncomfortable as Kimmy leaned on the bar in front of her.

“What will you have, cutie pie?” Kimmy rested her elbows on the counter and stared at her. Aubree felt self conscious. “I’m not twenty-one yet. I can’t drink.”

Kimmy laughed. “You’re twenty-one here, girl. What would you like?”

Aubree shifted uncomfortably on her stool. She pulled on her skimpy top, wishing it covered more. “Okay. Just a beer. Thanks.”

Kimmy leaned over the bar and looked down at Aubree’s body. “You’re a pretty one. You have a really tight stomach. I’m jealous. You work out?”

Aubree didn’t understand how Kimmy could be jealous. She had one of the hottest bodies Aubree had ever seen.

“Sometimes. Not much.” Aubree looked away.

Kimmy smiled. “Not much, huh? With a toned body like that, I know you’re lying. You must work out everyday.” Kimmy tapped her long red fingernails on the bar. “I need to work out more, but I can’t stand treadmills.” She brushed the hair off of Aubree’s forehead. “Pretty hair. You here with your ‘boyfriend?’”.

Aubree didn’t like the question or the way Kimmy stressed the word ‘boyfriend’. “No. He’s just an acquaintance. We won’t be staying long.”

“Really?” Kimmy shrugged. ‘Okay, cutie pie.” She walked over and poured beer into a frosty mug. “Here you go, cutie.” She placed the mug in front of Aubree on the counter.

Aubree suddenly realized she had no money. “I ... I ... seem to have forgotten my purse ... I...”

Kimmy laughed. “It’s okay. You have credit here, sweetie.”

Kimmy looked around the bar. “Slow night.”

Aubree nodded.

Kimmy leaned forward, inches away from Aubree’s face. “I can see you don’t know where you are. Take my advice. Get out of here, girl.”

Aubree felt a chill on her spine. “What do you mean?”

Kimmy started to speak, but was interrupted by the bikers at the end of the bar. “WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, KIMMY? DON’T SCARE OFF THE NEW CLIENTS!” A fat biker with a long beard walked down the bar. “What are you two little ladies chatting about?” He leaned against the counter. His eyes were cold and black. “WELL?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.