Aubree's First Apartment
Chapter 8: From Accomplice to Victim

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: From Accomplice to Victim - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree awoke suddenly. There was a loud knock at the front door. Bright sunshine glared through the bedroom blinds. She looked at the clock by her bed ... Two o’clock in the afternoon ... she had been asleep for at least eight hours.

The knocking started again. Aubree sat up and rubbed her head. She stumbled to her feet and staggered into the living room. The knocking at the door was louder now, as if someone were pounding on her door with a clenched fist. Aubree grabbed a robe and tied it tightly around herself. She crept towards the front door. Peeking through the eyehole, Aubree could see James, an employee at the Donut Palace. Damn! I was supposed to be at work this morning!

Aubree unlatched the door and opened it a crack. She peeked outside. “Hi, James.”

James looked irritated. “Hi, Aubree. Where were you this morning? We were really busy. We missed you.”

Aubree brushed the hair out of her eyes and squinted into the bright sunshine. “Sorry, James. I couldn’t make it. In fact, I can’t work at the Donut Palace anymore. Something has come up. Forgive me?”

James looked confused and concerned. “Aubree, what’s going on? You don’t seem like yourself.”

Aubree sighed. “James, just listen. I can’t work there anymore. Tell Mr. Jones that I quit. Okay? I won’t be coming back ... okay?”

James looked down at the ground. “Well, you might have given a little notice.”

Aubree slammed the door shut and latched the deadbolt. There’s your notice, jerk!

Aubree parted the blinds and watched James walk down the stairs and get into his car. She saw him look up at her door. She frowned. Poor guy. He’s always had a crush on me ... He doesn’t think I know but, I do ... She watched him back out and drive away.

She walked back into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Taking out a bottle of orange juice, she took a big swallow. Glancing over at the counter, Aubree noticed a note beside the sink. She sat the juice container down and walked over to the sink. She picked up the note. It was from Winston...

‘Aubree- Remember I will be by to pick you up at 7 pm this evening. I have placed the clothes I wish you to wear on the bathroom counter. You are to wear no bra. Panties only. I will be checking to make sure you comply with my demand. Don’t make me punish you. It pains me to do so. Be ready at seven sharp. Don’t keep me waiting. - W.’

Shaking, Aubree walked towards the bathroom. She flipped on the light. Her clothes had been laid out neatly on the counter ... A pair of cut off shorts, a halter top, a pair of g-string panties and high heels.

She picked up the small halter top and held it up. The words, “Daddy’s Girl” were emblazoned across the front. An image of her aging father flashed through her mind. She winced. Poor Daddy ... I’m glad he can’t see me now ... She dropped the shirt onto the floor. She picked up the cut off shorts. They looked to be two sizes too small and were extremely short. She tossed them onto the ground. Picking up the high heeled shoes, Aubree held them at arm’s length in front of her. The heels were at least three inches and the shoes looked to be terribly uncomfortable. She dropped them onto the growing pile of clothes at her feet. Lastly, she reached for the g-string panties ... they were the tri-string variety with three small stings in front and a whale’s tail in the back. Disgusting. She dropped them onto the pile.

Aubree looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks were tearstained. Her hair was disheveled and her lipstick smeared. Oh my gawd! What did James think of me just now??? She turned on the faucet and splashed cold water over her face. She looked back up at the mirror and watched as the water droplets cascaded down her face and splashed into the sink. She realized she was crying ... the warm tears trickled down her cheeks intermixing with the cool water. Her bottom lip quivered. She sucked in a deep breath. Crying! Like the little girl he says I am! She slapped herself savagely across the face. Her cheek turned red. She slapped herself again. Stop blubbering like a little girl! She slapped herself again. She could see red hand prints appearing on her cheek. Winston’s words began to echo through her mind ... Fuck toy ... whore ... She slapped herself again, harder. Stop crying, little girl ... Suddenly, Aubree sank to the floor. She leaned back against the wall and cried like a baby. She fell on her side, collapsing into a fetal position on the bathroom floor. Little girl ... little whore ... blackness engulfed her.


Winston looked up from the sink. Water cascaded down his freshly shaven face. He smiled, showing his yellowed, nicotine stained teeth. He frowned and picked up the tube of toothpaste from the counter. He examined it. Whitening Power, Extra Strength ... bull fucking shit! He tossed the toothpaste into the wastebasket. Fucking liars! He grabbed the bottle of cologne from the counter and twisted off the top. Splashing an ample amount onto his cheeks, he grimaced as the alcohol burned into the razor cuts. Need a new razor ... Suddenly, the phone rang.

Winston walked into the hallway, wiping his face with a towel. He picked up the phone. “Hello ... Hey there ... Yes ... tonight ... for sure ... normal place ... you have my word on it ... no ... nothing is free ... you can sample her tonight ... the normal amount ... I’m glad you enjoyed the pictures ... the real thing will be tonight, then you can decide ... okay ... goodbye for now...” Winston hung up the phone. I hate to let this one go ... but money is money ... He smiled and walked back into the bathroom.


Aubree looked at the clock. Six thirty ... A half an hour to go ... She walked back into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. The cut off shorts barely came to the top of her thighs and rode low on her hips, several inches below her exposed navel. The halter top barely covered her breasts. She might as well have been naked. She could see the outline of her nipples protruding from the tight fabric ... Winston’s words sprang into her mind ... No bra ... She looked down at the high heeled shoes lying in the corner. Slowly, she picked them up and walked into the living room. Sitting down on the couch, she unfastened the straps and put the heels on. She stood up. She felt off balance. The heels were much too high. She felt like an idiot. Walking to the kitchen, Aubree grasped the counter. How does any girl manage these heels??? She glanced at the clock. Almost time ... She looked over at the front door. I could just leave ... get in my car and drive home ... to Daddy and Momma...

There was a loud knock at the door. Aubree looked at the clock. 6:49 ... the bastard is early! She walked over and opened the door. Expecting to see Winston, she was instead surprised to see Matt. Matt from school! Matt from the Blue Lagoon who saw me naked yesterday! She stood looking at him, slack jawed.

“Hi, Aubree.” Matt winked at her. His eyes traveled up and down her skimpy attire.

Aubree stood back quickly and pushed the door closed to a crack. Hiding behind the door, she peeked out. “What do you want?”

Matt shifted his feet and shrugged his shoulders. “I figured we had a moment yesterday ... you know ... I thought ... I thought maybe we could get together sometime.” He pushed on the door.

Aubree pushed the door. “No, Matt. I’m sorry. We didn’t have any type of moment. I can’t explain now. Please just leave.”

Matt ran his fingers through his hair. “No ... I think we had a moment, Aubree. You took your clothes off yesterday ... remember? Why did you strip in front of me unless we had a moment? Why did you suck me off if we didn’t have something? By the way, you’re really hot! You’re the sexiest girl I’ve ever seen.” He stepped forward. “We should hook up. I think we have something.” He pushed on the door.

Aubree shoved against the door with all her force. “NO, MATT! WE DIDN’T HAVE ANY MOMENT!” She heard Matt howl as the door crashed against his fingers. “JUST GO AWAY!”, Aubree screamed.

Matt staggered backwards in shock as Aubree slammed the door shut. He heard the deadbolts clicking into place. He shook his head in amazement. Shaking his stinging fingers, her headed towards the steps. Crazy bitch.

Aubree watched him through the blinds. She watched him walk down the stairs. How does he know where I live? She watched as he walked across the parking lot. She suddenly saw a pick up truck coming down the drive. Winston! Hurry, Matt! Get into your car! She looked over her shoulder at the clock ... Seven o’clock sharp! Her heart raced.

Aubree watched as Winston pulled into the parking space. She watched Matt as he walked towards his car. He seemed to be moving in slow motion. Hurry! Get out of here, Matt!

Suddenly, Winston honked his horn. Aubree’s heart sank as she watched Matt turn around. She watched in disbelief as Winston stepped out of his truck. He walked towards Matt, smiling. She watched as Winston shook Matt’s hand. The two had a short discussion. They both glanced up at her apartment. Winston said something to Matt and he seemed to nod in agreement. Aubree’s heart sank as Winston got back into the truck and Matt turned and started towards the steps to her apartment. What did they talk about???

Aubree dropped the blinds and walked backwards into the living room. Her heart raced. She could hear Matt’s heavy steps coming up the stairs. She sank down onto the floor, her arms wrapped tightly around her knees.

Moments later came the knock at the door. Aubree looked up and brushed the hair out of her eyes. She stood slowly and walked to the door. She peeked out of the eyehole. Matt stood outside, grinning.

Slowly, Aubree unfastened the deadbolts and opened the door slightly. “I thought I told you I was busy.”

Matt laughed. “You’re not busy, Aubree. Come on out.”

Aubree felt like throwing up. “Please, Matt. Please, just go away.” She pushed on the door.

She was surprised as Matt pushed the door fully opened. She backed away into the living room, almost tripping over the high heels. Matt stood in the doorway.

“Hello, Aubree. Winston told me to come up here and get you. He said not to take no for an answer.” Matt smiled. He stepped into the entry way. “Winston told me to make sure you’re wearing the correct attire.” Matt stepped forward. “More specifically, he wanted me to make sure you’re not wearing a bra.”

Aubree felt the blood rush to her cheeks. “Look, Matt. Just go away, okay?”

Matt stepped towards her. “Nope. Sorry, Aubree. I promised Winston. Now, just lift your shirt up and let me have a look.”

Aubree slapped Matt across the face. “Fuck you! You’re not looking at anything pervert!” She shoved him outside. “Get out of my apartment!”

Matt rubbed his aching cheek. “Well, Winston isn’t going to like your attitude.” He glanced over his shoulder. Aubree followed his gaze and saw Winston leaning on the hood of his truck, staring up at them. He frowned at her.

Aubree shook her head. “No way. No way.”

She stepped backwards into her apartment and slammed the door. She slid the deadbolt into place. I’m done. I’m not going anywhere with these perverts...

She heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. Crossing her arms in front of herself, she backed into the kitchen. She strained to hear the muffled voices of Winston and Matt outside her door. Then, came the loud knock. “OPEN THE DOOR, LITTLE GIRL.” It was Winston. Aubree shuddered.

The knocking came again. “OPEN UP, LITTLE GIRL.” She could hear aggravation in Winston’s tone.

She walked slowly towards the door. Pressing her ear against the wood, she listened intently. She could hear Matt talking ... something about Winston being his hero. The knocking resumed, causing her to jump back from the door. “YOU’RE STARTING TO UPSET ME, LITTLE MISSY.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.