Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 7: A Rainy Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Rainy Night - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Winston crushed out his cigarette in the ashtray. He listened to the voice on the other end of the phone. He nodded in agreement. “Yes ... I think so ... I agree. Okay ... I understand ... I don’t know ... soon. Just a little more time ... She’s learning ... I know ... Okay. Very soon. Give me a little more time with her ... she’ll bring a good profit ... She’s my best find in years ... very submissive ... I hear you. I’m glad you liked the pictures ... the real thing will follow ... Okay ... I’ll call you ... Trust me ... I know you have an interest here ... Soon ... Okay ... Goodbye.” Winston hung up the phone. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. He glanced out the window into the darkened night sky.

The curtains shifted in the wind from the open screen. The smell of rain was in the air. Winston lit another smoke and smiled. In the distance, thunder rolled through the clouds.


Aubree stepped into the steamy bathwater. She sat down and allowed the soap suds to wash over her body. Leaning forward, she cupped her hands and scooped warm water onto her face. Rubbing her cheeks, she leaned back against the tub. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, inhaling the steam. Her mind raced. Now he wants me to quit my job ... why? I can’t quit ... I can’t depend on him to pay my bills ... I’ll be at his mercy ... A sudden realization came over her. She sat up in the tub. That’s what he wants. He wants to control me completely. This is ridiculous ... I should just tell him to go to the police ... let him tell the dean of the university about my drug use ... who cares? Why am I so afraid of this man???

Aubree reached for a soapy sponge. She massaged the sponge across her legs and feet. The soles of her feet were dirty from her experience in the park earlier that afternoon. Seeing the dirt and grim reminded her of everything that had happened. She felt her bottom lip quivering. She scrubbed her feet vigorously. Suddenly, she dropped the sponge and held her hands over her face. The tears began to flow through her fingers. She felt helpless and hopeless. How did I get into this mess???? How can I get out of it??? She fell back against the tub and pounded the water with her small fist. “Damn it! ... DAMN HIM!” The tears rolled down her cheeks.


After finishing her bath, Aubree wrapped a towel around herself and walked into the kitchen. She glanced at the clock. It was almost eight. Aubree remembered Winston’s word’s, ‘I want you to be in bed by nine o’clock. Don’t bother wearing pajamas. I have a key to your apartment and I will be by later this evening to enjoy you.’ She shuddered. She walked into the living room and looked over at the front door. The chain was in place and the inside deadbolt was latched. She felt a little better knowing that even if Winston had a key, he couldn’t get through a deadbolt and chain. She hurried to her bedroom. Screw him and his damned key!

After putting on her panties and nightshirt, Aubree got into bed and grabbed the remote control. She turned on the television and laid back onto the soft pillows. She always slept with the television on. It made her feel safe. She lit a scented candle and tried to relax. As she flipped through the channels she felt her eyes becoming heavy. Within minutes, she sank into a fitful sleep.


Winston checked his watch... 3:15 AM. He looked up at Aubree’s apartment and smiled. His cock was already hard in anticipation. He picked up his duffle bag and crept up the stairs, stopping in front of her door. He looked over his shoulder at the parking lot. Not a sound ... no one moving. Setting the duffle bag on the ground, he slipped out the key and slowly pushed it into the latch. He turned the doorknob and wasn’t surprised to find that it wouldn’t open. She had locked the door from inside. Winston smiled. He had anticipated this. That’s why he had unlocked her living room window several days ago. Little whore. Don’t try to outsmart me ... He inched over to the window and deftly removed the screen. Glancing around the parking lot below, he eased the window open. Grabbing his bag he quietly slipped inside.

It was dark in the apartment. Winston waited for his eyes to adjust. His nostrils flared. The place smelt like peaches. He could see the light of the television coming from the bedroom. The laughter of a studio audience wafted through the room. He slowly lowered the window and slipped the latches into place. Creeping across the living room, Winston heard Aubree roll over in bed. He paused and stood silently until he was sure she was still sleeping. He inched his way down the hallway and peeked into her room. There she was ... laying on her side, her back was towards him. The covers were halfway off and he could see her smooth legs and bare feet. He noticed her nightshirt which had ridden up onto her back, revealing her red panties and delectable ass. His brow creased. I told her not to wear pajamas ... He felt himself becoming angry. She’ll learn. One way or another, she’ll learn to obey.

Stepping back into the hallway, he sat his duffle bag on the carpet. He unfastened his trousers and pulled off his shoes and socks. He took off his shirt and pants and placed his clothes in a pile in the corner. Slipping off his underwear and casting them onto the pile, he walked back over to the bedroom door. He stroked his erect penis as his eyes wandered over the sleeping teenager. He walked slowly towards the sleeping girl. His cock was rock hard. He sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned over her. He gently brushed her hair from her face and caressed her cheek. He noticed her eyes flicker slightly as she began to awaken. Suddenly, her eyes fully opened and she opened her mouth to scream. Winston clasped his hand over her mouth while encircling her neck with his powerful arm. “Shut up, girl. Not a peep.” He felt her go limp under his arm. “Don’t scream, little girl. If you do, it will be very bad for you. Do you understand?” She nodded weakly. Winston released her mouth and let his hand fall across her firm breasts. He pinched her nipples. “What did I tell you about wearing pajamas, girl?” She began to shake uncontrollably. He repeated the question. “What did I tell you about wearing pajamas tonight, little whore?” He reached under her nightshirt, fondling her bare tits. “Speak up, girl. I can’t hear you.”

Aubree was terrified. How did he get in here? Her heart pounded. She could feel his stiff erection touching her butt. He’s naked. His thing is touching me. His hands were strong, holding her motionless.

“What did I tell you about pajamas, girl?” Winston squeezed her throat.

“Not ... not to wear them ... I ... I’m sorry ... please don’t hurt me...” Aubree felt sick with fear. She could hear the television in the background. Winston’s hot breath was on her back. She was terrified.

Winston slowly eased his grip on the shivering girl. “Now. I want you to sit up and take off your panties and nightshirt. I told you to be naked. Get them off, fuck toy.”

Aubree sat up on her knees and faced away from Winston. She was afraid to look at him. She lifted her nightshirt over her head and let it fall beside the bed. She felt goose bumps rising over her exposed flesh. Outside, she heard the sound of rain starting against the window. Lightning flashed through the blinds. On the television, a salesman implored her to ‘Shop at Joe’s Auto. No credit? No problem!’.

Winston plucked at her panties. “Get these off too, missy.” His breath smelled like beer.

Aubree pushed her panties down to her knees. Sitting down on the bed, she pushed them off her feet and dropped them on the carpet. She shifted on the bed and sat with her legs crossed, her back towards Winston. She held her big toes with her hands. She had always sat in this position whenever she was in trouble as a young girl. She did it now, subconsciously. Thunder rolled outside. The rain was coming down hard. She shivered.

Winston knelt behind the shaking girl and placed his hands on her shoulders. Sitting up, he pressed his stiff erection against her bare back, enjoying the feel of her soft flesh on his engorged penis. He reached under her arms and cupped her large breasts in his hands. With one hand, he brushed the long hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ears. His fingers traveled over her face outlining her eyes, nose and mouth. He felt the wetness of teardrops on her cheeks. He slipped a large finger between her warm lips and across her tongue. “Suck my finger, little girl.”

Aubree squeezed her big toes tightly as she began to suck on Winston’s finger. She could taste the saltiness of her tears on his skin. He moved his finger inside her mouth, over her teeth and under her tongue.

“Why did you disobey me, girl? I told you not to wear pajamas to bed. Did you think I couldn’t get in because you locked your deadbolt?”

Aubree didn’t answer. She continued to suck on Winston’s finger as it circled her tongue.

“Answer me, girl. Why did you disobey me?” Winston slipped his finger out of her mouth and cupped her chin in his palm. He squeezed her mouth into a puckered position. “Answer me, girl.” He pinched her nipple with his other hand.

“I’m sorry.” Aubree sniffed. Her nose was starting to run. “I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad. I didn’t know you would come here tonight. You said ... you said the next lesson would be tomorrow ... I...” She squeezed her toes and shifted uncomfortably. She could hear the rain pounding the roof and rushing through the gutters outside. Lightning flashed through the blinds casting shadows across the wall. She saw her own small shadow with the evil man kneeling behind her. She wanted to run but couldn’t bring herself to move.

“Stop offering excuses, girl. You’re only talking yourself into a corner.” Winston sat down behind her and placed a leg on each side of the trembling girl. He pushed up against her back. His testicles rested at the top of her butt crack. His erection pressed against the bottom of her back. He slipped a hand between her legs and stroked her trim pubic hair. “I told you I would be coming to enjoy you tonight. It is my privilege in return for the life lessons I’m offering you. Since you will be quitting your job in the morning and I will be responsible for your bills and upkeep, I will be expecting more things from you in the near future. Do you understand me?” He slipped a finger inside her. He felt her vaginal muscles tense. “You will be learning to use these muscles more effectively in the future, girl.” He probed inside her tight vagina. “Do you hear me, girl?”

Aubree felt ill. “Yes.” Her voice was barely a whisper.

“Yes what, girl?” Winston slipped his finger deeper inside her.

“Yes ... sir.” Aubree wiped her nose and sniffed loudly. “Please stop touching me there. Please ... I don’t want...”

Winston squeezed her nipple while plunging a second finger inside her. “Shut up, little girl. I will touch you wherever and whenever I so please. You have no say in the matter.”

Aubree winced and clenched her toes. She crossed her hands over her stomach. The thunder roared outside and the rain came down harder.

Winston pulled on her nipple while continuing to probe inside her. “You have no say whatsoever, girl. I pay your bills. I oversee your lessons and progress. In return, I will enjoy you sexually at any time I wish. In fact, I will be enjoying you tonight. If you resist, I will have you across my knee for a good spanking and I will enjoy you afterwards. Is that what you want, girl? Do you need a good strapping before you pleasure me?”

Aubree moaned. He was squeezing her nipple painfully. “No, sir.” The tears rolled down her cheeks. “No, sir ... I don’t need a spanking.”

Winston smirked. “Good. That’s a good little girl.” He slipped his fingers out of her vagina and released her nipple. He caressed her stomach and patted her lightly on the thigh. “Now, I think I’m in the mood for a good sucking.”

Winston grabbed a pillow and leaned back against the headboard. He cupped his testicles in his hand. “Get down here, fuck toy. I want to feel that warm mouth.”

Aubree slowly got to her knees and crawled across the bed towards Winston. Don’t call me fuck toy you bastard. I’m not a fuck toy. She sat in front of him. She held her arms over her breasts hiding her nipples. She clenched her legs tightly together. She watched as he squeezed his testicles and stroked his erect penis. Her eyes rose to his face and they briefly locked eyes. His eyes were cold and dark ... lifeless ... like a reptile. She quickly looked down at her lap.

“Get on with it, girl. Put that smart mouth to good use.” Winston pulled on her arm.

Aubree bent over and took his erection into her lips. She continued to hold her arms folded over her breasts. She allowed him to push his cock deeply into her mouth.

“That’s it, girl.” Winston moaned. “You had better get used to this. You’ll be sucking me off on a regular basis from here on out.” He smiled. “You had best make my cock nice and wet because I’m going to be putting it in your tight little ass shortly.”

Aubree shuddered. She felt him reach behind her and squeeze her buttocks. He slipped a large finger into her anus. She heard him laugh.

“Yes, girl. That’s a good little fuck toy. Suck it like you mean it, baby.”

Aubree slid her lips up and down over his shaft. Her tongue played across the soft underside of his erection. She realized with disgust that she was actually becoming better at performing this perverted act. She shivered uncontrollably.

Winston looked down at the top of the young girl’s head as she sucked his cock. He enjoyed the tightness of her anus on his finger as he probed her rectum. His eyes roamed over her bare back and legs. The only sounds in the room were those of the young girl slurping on his dick, the rain on the window and the chattering of some old sitcom on the television. Winston sighed. Life was good ... he grabbed her ears and pushed her face harder against himself. He began to thrust his hips against her mouth. Her hair fell across his legs. “Mmmmm ... That’s the way, girl. Now, suck my balls.” He watched as she took his testicles into her warm mouth. “That right ... that’s right ... suck on them like you suck on those joints you like to smoke, girl.” He remembered the first time he had seen the young tart ... walking across the parking lot in her tight jeans and cutoff shirt. He remembered how badly he had wanted her. Now, he owned her. He pushed the head of his dick against her lips. “Open up.” He squeezed her mouth open and shoved his cock down her throat. “Watch the teeth, girl. If I feel those teeth again, you’ll be across my knee.”

Aubree let her tongue play across his shaft. She sucked his bulbous head, tasting his pre-cum. She listened as he moaned. She knew he was close. She felt like a cheap whore. Suddenly, he pushed her aside.

Aubree sat up and crossed her arms in front of herself. She was scared. “What did I do? I didn’t use my teeth ... I...”

Winston slapped her. “Shut up, tramp.”

Aubree held a hand over her throbbing cheek. She watched as Winston got off the bed and walked into the hallway. He reappeared moments later carrying a duffle bag.

Winston dropped the bag onto the bed and stood back. He looked at the nude teenager cowering in front of him. Lightning flashed outside. He picked up the remote control and turned off the television. The room became dark but for the flickering of a scented candle beside the bed. It smelt like peaches. Shadows played across the walls.

Winston walked over and flipped on a bedside lamp. He looked down at the naked cringing girl. She sat on her knees with her hands cupped over her breasts. Her left cheek was red from the savage slap he had applied. Her cheeks were tear stained and a trickle of drool ran down her chin. She looked down at her legs, submissively.

Winston’s gaze traveled up and down the girl’s naked body ... over her bare feet and slender legs ... onto her trim pubic mound and delectable slit ... across her tight bare stomach and cute bellybutton ... over her large round mounds which she attempted to conceal beneath her arms ... over her soft throat and onto her adorable face ... the full, pouting lips ... the button nose and large eyelashes ... her shiny, thick and luxurious brown hair. His cock twitched...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.