Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 6: Unemployment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Unemployment - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree slid over into the passenger seat, trying to be as far away from Winston as possible. She spoke weakly. “Can I have my shirt now?”

Winston looked over at her. “No. You may not.” He turned on the radio and lit a smoke.

Aubree sat silently, looking at her folded hands.

Winston opened the glove compartment and took out a pack of gum. He tossed it onto Aubree’s lap. “Have a stick, girl. You’ve got sperm breath.”

Aubree brushed the pack of gum onto the floor. “No thanks.”

Winston backhanded her across the face. “I said take a piece of gum, little girl. Do it now. I don’t want to smell your cum breath.”

Aubree massaged her cheek. Her eyes watered. She picked the gum up from the floor and took a stick. She chewed it quietly. It was watermellon flavored.

Winston turned down the radio. “I’m going to take you home now. First, I want you to tell me what you’ve learned today.”

Aubree stared out the window. Street lights were starting to come on as the sun sank below the horizon. “I don’t know...”

Winston looked over at her. “You don’t know? Well, I’ll tell you ... When you dress and act like a whore, you get treated like a whore. When you walk around in tight jeans and little bathing suits, you become a slut in the eyes of men as well as women.”

Aubree chewed her gum and continued staring out the window at the passing buildings.

Winston continued. “The first day I saw you, I knew you were a slut. Shaking your ass and showing off your tits. Everything about you said, ‘come fuck me’. Even though you hadn’t been with many men, you projected sex. When I saw you at the pool in your little suit, I knew you needed my help. You see, you’re a little whore, Aubree. Nothing but a tramp. You’re a fuck toy.”

Aubree chewed her gum harder. A warm tear rolled down her cheek. “I’m not a fuck toy. Don’t call me that name.”

“Don’t lie to yourself, little girl. I tried to teach you the difference between modesty and immodesty. You have no modesty. You have a lot to learn and I will be the one to teach you. Your next lesson will begin tomorrow morning.”

Aubree rubbed her nose. “I have to work in the morning.”

Winston chuckled. “You will call in to work in the morning and tell them you are quitting.”

Aubree stopped chewing. “I can’t quit. I have to pay my bills. I’m on my own ... I...”

Winston squeezed her leg. “You will call into your job tomorrow and quit. From now on, I will be paying your bills. You will focus on your schoolwork and my lessons. Nothing more. I will take care of your bills. There will be no if’s, and’s or but’s. Do you understand me, girl?”

Aubree didn’t respond. Her bottom lip quivered. She felt cold.

“Do you hear me, girl?” Winston squeezed her thigh. “You will quit your job tomorrow. Your focus will be on schoolwork and my lessons. Nothing more. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.” Aubree answered weakly.

Winston smiled as he pulled the truck into the apartment complex. “Good.” He breathed deeply, enjoying the smell of the watermellon gum.

He pulled up in front of Aubree’s apartment. He reached behind the seat and grabbed her t-shirt. He handed it to her. “Your jeans are in the bed of the truck. Go inside and take a bath and get yourself cleaned up. I want you to be in bed by nine o’clock. Don’t bother wearing pajamas. I have a key to your apartment and I will be by later this evening to enjoy you. We will start your next lesson tomorrow morning.” He pulled her face towards him and kissed her fully on the lips.

Aubree stepped out of the truck, holding her shirt in front of herself. She retrieved her jeans form the pick up bed and walked slowly towards the stairs. She listened as Winston pulled away...

She unlocked her door and stepped inside her apartment. She collapsed on the couch, weeping...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.