Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 5: A Walk in the Park

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Walk in the Park - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Winston turned into the driveway of a small house. He turned off the engine. He turned towards Aubree. “Go and knock on the door. My friend’s name is Lester. Tell him you’re here with me.”

With hesitation, Aubree opened the door and stepped out of the truck. She closed the door behind herself and looked around. They were in a small neighborhood. The house in front of her was painted green with yellow trim. The yard appeared overgrown. She could hear birds in the trees. Somewhere in the distance a dog was barking.

She walked across the yard towards the front porch, thankful that her t-shirt was pulled all the way down. At least she was covered to mid thigh. She wished she had her jeans ... She noticed the ground was wet. The moisture formed beads of water on her flip flops and made her feet cold. The sprinkler system must have been on recently...

She approached the front door. She thought she caught a glimpse of someone in the front window. She walked to the door and rang the bell. After several seconds, the door opened. An older man wearing dark sunglasses peered out at her. He wore a ball cap with the logo: “Gone Fishing”. He smiled at her. His teeth were yellow and stained...

Aubree swallowed hard. “Hi. I’m Aubree. Winston is in the truck. He asked me to come and get you.” She tried to smile...

The man adjusted his sunglasses. “Aubree, heh? So ... you must be Winston’s new project. I’m Les. He looked down at her bare legs. He glanced at his watch. “Well. Let’s get going.”

Aubree led Les to the truck. She opened the door.

“After you, honey.” Les smiled.

“Get in the truck, girl!” Winston demanded.

Aubree climbed into the cab, pulling her shirt down behind herself. She didn’t want to give Les a peep show. She slid into the seat next to Winston, folding her hands in her lap. Les climbed in behind her and closed the door. Winston started the truck and backed out of the driveway.

Aubree was sandwiched between the two men. She felt claustrophobic. Winston reached across her and slapped Les’s thigh. “Good to see you, old man.”

“Good to you, young man.” Les responded.

Winston and Les laughed together.

Aubree sensed this must be some joke between the two of them. She didn’t care. She just wanted to go home. She glanced over at Winston. “I really should get home ... I have to study for...”

“You’re not going home.” Winston cut her off in mid sentence. He placed a callused hand on her bare thigh. “You’re going with Lester and myself on our Friday outing.” He patted her leg. “So, just stop your begging. You’ll be spending the remainder of the afternoon with us.”

Aubree felt a cold chill. “Please. I really should get home. I don’t mean to be rude but...”

Winston squeezed her thigh. “Shut up, girl. You’re staying with us this afternoon. End of discussion.”

Aubree heard Les laugh. She felt goose bumps on her exposed legs.

“She sure is a pretty little thing, Winston.” Les lifted his sunglasses and looked down at Aubree’s bare legs. He pulled the bottom of her t-shirt up, exposing the bikini bottoms. “She reminds me of my grand daughter.” Aubree pushed his hand away and pulled her shirt back down.

Winston nodded. “Indeed. She’s a very pretty little thing.” He glanced down at Aubree. “Take off your t-shirt and let Lester have a look at you.”

Aubree felt the blood rush to her cheeks. “I’m cold. Please don’t make me take off my shirt.”

Winston cleared his throat loudly. “Do it ... and do it now. Get it off. I don’t want to hear any complaining, girl. Otherwise, you know what happens.”

Aubree blushed. Slowly, she hitched her fingers under her t-shirt and pulled it over her head and off her shoulders. She held the crumpled shirt on her arms covering her stomach and legs. Her breasts were fully revealed beneath the skimpy bikini top.

“Oooo ... wee ... She sure is nice!” Les looked over her exposed body.

Winston nodded. “Just throw the shirt behind the seat, girl. You won’t be needing it again this afternoon.”

Reluctantly, Aubree pulled the shirt off her arms and dropped it behind the seat. She was now wearing only the skimpy bikini which did little to cover her charms. She folded her hands in her lap and pressed her arms together trying to cover herself as much as possible.

Winston patted her knee and winked at Les. “She started out very disobedient but she’s coming along nicely now. I’ve had to take her across my knee a few times but she’s learning her place. My little girl is starting to realize it’s easier to obey me up front than to obey me after I redden her bottom.” He patted her knee and rubbed her bare thigh.

Les looked down at the pretty teenager. He whistled through his teeth. “She’s definitely a looker. Put your arms down so Uncle Les can have a proper look at you, dear.” He pulled her hands apart and forced her arms to her sides. “That’s it, sweetie. Let Uncle Les have a look see.” He pulled his sunglasses down to the tip of his nose and peered down at her, drinking in her lovely form.

Aubree felt uncomfortable as Lester’s eyes roamed over her body. He rubbed her thighs and bare stomach. He cupped her breasts in his palms and tested their weight through the bikini top. “Mmmm ... mmmmm! What firm little titties!”

Les finished his probing and prodding of the shivering teenager and leaned back in the seat. He adjusted his crotch. “What’s she like in bed, Winston?”

Aubree felt the blood rush to her cheeks. She wanted to be anywhere but here, between these two old perverts.

Winston pulled up to a stop light and stroked his grizzled chin. “Well. She hasn’t had much experience but she follows orders pretty well. She’s a decent cock sucker and believe me, I put those lips to good use. Her pussy is nice and tight. In fact, I’m pretty sure she was a virgin a week ago.” Winston and Les laughed together as Winston continued. “She wasn’t too happy about taking it in the butt but she didn’t moan too much. I’d say over all she’s probably a C+. But, with a little training, I figure she’ll turn out to be a nice little fuck toy in the end.” Both men laughed.

Aubree felt nauseated. She couldn’t believe how Winston was talking so casually about her, like she wasn’t even in the truck and in front of a total stranger. She folded her arms in front of herself and stared down at her bare legs. “Please don’t say these things. I want to go home. I’m not a fuck toy.”

The light changed and Winston stepped on the gas. “Don’t back talk me, girl. You’re not going home. You’ll be with Lester and I for the remainder of the afternoon. Plus, I’ll call you whatever I wish, fuck toy.”

Aubree was silent. She bit her bottom lip to hold back tears of shame.

Les looked down at her and lifted her chin in his hand, turning her face towards his. “You know Winston, she kind of reminds me of that one girl Margaret brought over a few months ago. You remember. What was that little bitch’s name?”

Winston nodded. “Oh yes. Margaret’s newest toy ... Kimmy, wasn’t it?”

Les snapped his fingers. “Yeah, Kimmy. That’s it. This one has her personality. Her tits aren’t quite as large though.”

Winston grunted. “I’ll have to give Margaret a call. She didn’t attend the last auction.” He turned the truck into the large driveway of the “Municipal City Park and Gardens”.

Aubree sat silently. She didn’t understand what the men were talking about but she didn’t like the sound of their conversation. Who are Margaret and Kimmy? What auction? Aubree’s mind raced.

Winston pulled into a parking spot and cut off the engine. “Well, let’s go.” He opened the door and climbed out. Les got out on the other side. Both men turned and looked back at Aubree as she sat in the seat with her arms folded in front of herself.

Winston sighed. “Come along, girl.”

Aubree’s face was flush with embarrassment. She could see other cars in the parking lot and there were people walking in and out of the park entrance. “Please, sir. Can I wear my shirt? I don’t feel right being in public in this swimsuit. It’s too small.”

Winston was exasperated. “Do you know how much I just paid for that suit, girl? You’ve never seemed to have a problem flaunting yourself prior to today. I told you earlier, this day’s lesson will be the difference between modesty and immodesty. Now, get out of the truck this instant or I’ll have those bottoms down and my hand across your backside right here in front of all these people!”

With her lip quivering, Aubree climbed across the seat towards Winston. She heard Les whistle behind her. She could only imagine what his view must be as she crawled across the seat. She stepped out of the truck and stood beside Winston, trying to cover her body with her arms.

Winston slammed the door and grabbed her elbow. “Come along, miss.” He led her towards the park entrance with Les following, conveniently behind.

Aubree could see people looking at her as they approached the main gate. She knew how strange it must look ... her in the skimpy thong bikini walking between these two old men. Her breasts were bouncing in the thin top. Her butt jiggled as Winston pulled her by the arm.

Winston led them under the main awning and into the park itself. They turned to the right and headed to the area marked “Nature Trail”. A group of skateboarders rode by. They slowed down and turned to watch, making crude comments about Aubree’s body. Aubree could hear them hooting and whistling behind her. She felt positively sick with shame. She knew how provocatively her ass cheeks were moving. She couldn’t help it. After all, she was in a thong bikini!

They arrived at the start of the nature trail and paused to allow an elderly couple to pass by on their way out. Aubree saw how the old man ogled her as the lady rolled her eyes in disapproval. She heard the woman comment to her husband. “Little tramp.”

Winston released her arm and rubbed his palms together. “Well, Lester. Are you ready for a nice little nature excursion?”

Les nodded. “We gonna take her to the spot, Winston?”

“You know it, old man.” Winston unbuttoned his shirt collar. “Damn, it’s hot out here.” He looked down at Aubree. “Stop trying to cover up, girl. Let’s go.” He motioned her forward. “You lead, miss.”


Aubree walked ahead of the two men and started down the gravel path into the woods. The tall trees quickly engulfed them as they continued down the trail. Birds fluttered through the canopy of branches overhead. The smell of foliage was thick.

Les stayed a couple of feet behind Aubree as Winston took up the rear.

After a few minutes, Les reached out and placed a large hand on Aubree’s bare buttocks. She tried to push his hand away but was stopped by a quick command from Winston. “Let it be, girl. Lester can do as he sees fit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.