Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 4: A Punishing Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Punishing Evening - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Three days had passed since the horrible night at Winston’s apartment. Aubree had tried to resume her normal routine of school, studying and work. However, she found herself constantly nervous and jumping at the smallest noise. She couldn’t concentrate on her schoolwork and she had flunked her exam on Tuesday.

It was now Friday morning and she was no closer to solving the “Winston dilemma”. She had gone over all the details in her mind repeatedly, looking for some way out of the mess she was in. However, three facts remained. Winston had proof of her illegal drug use, he had pictures of her naked and he was watching her. Aubree shuddered.

She had seen Winston several times since Tuesday morning but he had made no attempt to contact her. He just seemed to be watching. She had noticed him in the parking lot outside her apartment on several occasions and yesterday, when she went to check her mail, he was at the mail boxes. He hadn’t spoken, only winked at her and walked away.

Aubree walked over to the window and pulled the curtains aside. She scanned the parking lot. There was no movement. She looked at the wall clock ... almost noon.

Suddenly, her cell phone rang. The noise caused her to jump. She looked at the phone on the table. It rang again. She walked over and picked it up, looking at the number which appeared on the screen. She didn’t recognize the caller. The phone continued to ring. Aubree placed the phone back onto the table and walked into the kitchen. She poured a glass of juice and took a sip. The phone stopped ringing. She sat the glass down and took a deep breath.

She started to walk towards her bedroom and the phone rang again. Slowly, she walked over to the table and picked up the cell phone. It was the same number. Hesitatingly, Aubree picked up the phone. “Hello”...

“Hello, little girl.”

It was Winston. Aubree’s voice caught in her throat. She hung up immediately. She could feel her heart racing as the phone began ringing again. After eight rings, Aubree picked up. She didn’t speak.

“My, my ... what a rude little girl you are.” Winston’s voice sounded menacing. “Imagine ... hanging up on a caller without even a goodbye. Especially, when the caller could have you thrown out of college and arrested.”

Aubree remained silent. She could hear Winston breathing on the other end.

“Have you been a good girl these past few days, my little dear? Have you been smoking any illegal substances?”. Winston paused. “Aubree? I know you’re there. Answer me, girl.”

“Wh ... what do you want?” Aubree felt herself shaking.

Winston chuckled. “Whatever I may want, you may rest assured, I’ll get it.”

Aubree walked towards the window and peeked out of the curtains. The parking lot was still empty ... no movement. She held the phone closer to her ear, listening to Winston breathing on the other end. She repeated her question. “What do you want, mister? Please just leave me alone. You had what you want. Haven’t I done enou...”

Winston cut her off. “I’ll be outside your apartment in ten minutes. When you see my truck pull up, you will come downstairs and get in. We’re going on a little drive.”

“I don’t want...”, Aubree started but the line went dead.

She dropped her phone and collapsed onto the couch. Oh my god. Her heart pounded in her chest. She was shaking uncontrollably. What does he want?

The minutes ticked by. Aubree went over to the window and looked out. She watched as an old blue pick up truck pulled into the parking space outside. The bed of the truck was loaded down with tools and bags of what looked like trash. She heard the horn honk. She could see Winston’s face peering up through the windshield at her door. The horn sounded again.

Slowly, Aubree walked to the door. She slipped her feet into her flip flops. Her mind was numb as she opened the front door and stepped outside. She closed the door behind herself and headed for the steps.

Winston rolled down the passenger side window as Aubree approached the truck. “Hurry up, girl. Get in.”

Aubree opened the door and climbed into the seat. She sat with her hands folded, looking at her lap. Her eyes were closed as she felt Winston shift into reverse and back out of the parking space.

She felt his hand on her thigh as the truck accelerated towards the road. “Well, sweetie. Have you been behaving yourself?” His hand traveled up her thigh, squeezing.

“Yes.” Aubree could barely find her voice.

“No drugs lately, miss?”

“No.” She felt his hand move from her thigh onto her back. She held her eyes shut tightly.

Winston slipped his hand under her t-shirt and caressed her smooth back. “It seems you’ve forgotten how to address your elders. Now, I’ll ask you again girl; Have you used any illegal drugs lately?”

Aubree winced. “No, sir.”

“That’s good, dear.” Winston smiled. “Today, we’ll be doing a little shopping. Your next lesson will involve learning the value of money along with the value of modesty. You see I’ve watched you since you first moved here. I see how you like to wear skimpy bathing suits at the pool and tight jeans elsewhere. You have a cute young body and you like to show it off. That trait is called immodesty. Today I will teach you about modesty.”

Aubree felt Winston’s hand on her bare back, underneath her shirt. She felt his fingers as they played with her bra clasp. It almost seemed as if he would unfasten her bra, when he suddenly pulled his hand from under her shirt. She opened her eyes and watched as he turned on the radio. Classic rock music poured through the speakers. Winston hummed along with the familiar tune. He lit a cigarette and smiled.


After several minutes of driving, Winston turned off the road and into the parking lot of the Blue Lagoon Clothing Store. He shut off the engine. “Shouldn’t be too crowded on an early Friday afternoon. What do you think, little miss?”

Aubree was unsure. “I ... I ... don’t know ... why are we...”

Winston silenced her with a finger over her lips. “Come along now, girl. We have shopping to do.” He ushered her out of the truck and towards the front door of the store.


Stepping inside, Aubree could smell the scent of fabrics and fresh linens. The store appeared to be empty with the exception of the young man standing behind the counter.

“Hello. Welcome to Blue Lagoon.” The clerk smiled.

Aubree was suddenly embarrassed. She recognized the young clerk. His name was Matt. He was in one of her classes and he was cute. He had wavy brown hair with bright, expressive eyes and he obviously worked out. Aubree had noticed him at the start of the semester. She had hoped he would talk to her at school but they had never been properly introduced.

Matt smiled at her. “Hey, Aubree isn’t it? Don’t we have the 9 AM together on Tuesday and Thursday at school?”

“Yes. I think so.” Aubree couldn’t look at his eyes. She felt herself blushing. She wanted to be anywhere other than this store. Her shifted her feet nervously.

“Great!” Matt smiled again. “Well, okay.” He hesitated, glancing back and forth from Aubree to Winston. He seemed unsure of the situation. “Can I help you find anything?”

Winton spoke up. “Swimwear. I promised my girl a new swimming suit if she kept her grades up. She’s done her part. I’ll do mine.” Winston winked at Matt. “Why don’t you show us to the swimwear?”

Matt looked puzzled. What does he mean by “my girl”? Is he her dad or her boyfriend? Got to be her dad. Too old to be a boyfriend ... I think.

“Okay, sir. Right this way.” Matt motioned towards the back of the store. He guided them down rows of clothing until they arrived in the swim suit section. “Well, here you two are. If you need my help finding anything, just holler.” Matt turned around and started back to the front of the store.

“Hold on, young man.” Winston stopped him. “Maybe you can help us. Do you think my girl is pretty?”

Matt shifted uncomfortably. What the hell is this guy talking about? I can’t say anything about how she looks if she’s his girlfriend and I really can’t say anything if she’s his daughter ... He decided to say as little as possible. “Yes, sir. She is very pretty.” He noticed Aubree blushing furiously.

Winston looked down at Aubree and back at Matt. “What swimming suit would you recommend?”

“I really don’t know, sir.” Matt was getting real uncomfortable and didn’t know how to react to the odd situation.

Winston pushed Aubree to the center of the floor and took a step back. “Turn around and let him have a look at you, dear. How can he recommend a bathing suit if he can’t see you?”

Aubree stood looking at her feet. Shame swept over her. “I don’t need a swimsuit, really. Let’s just go.” She didn’t like the direction this was heading...

Winston laughed. “Don’t be silly, girl. I want to reward you for your good grades. Now stop being bashful and turn around so we can have a proper look at you.”

Aubree slowly turned in place. She felt stupid and embarrassed.

Winston shot a glance at the clerk. He looked at his name tag. “Well, Matt. What do you think?”

Matt watched as Aubree turned in place. She was really hot. Her face was adorable. She had great tits which were practically bursting from her shirt. Her tight jeans accented her round ass. He felt his penis begin to stiffen. Matt had had the hots for this girl since he first saw her at the start of the semester. Folding his hands in front of himself, he looked at Winston. He didn’t know what to say. He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. I mean she would probably look good in anything. Maybe you guys should decide on something for yourselves.”

“Nonsense. You’re the sales clerk. So, make a sale.” Winston took a step forward. “Make a recommendation.”

Winston looked at Aubree. “Hands on top of your head. Shoulders back. Let Matt get a good look at your figure so he can make some recommendations.”

Aubree slowly complied. She felt ridiculous standing with her hands on her head.

Matt felt slack jawed. He tried to avoid looking at Aubree directly, as he could sense her shame and knew something wasn’t right. However, she was so damned hot that he couldn’t help but look. When she put her hands on top of her head, her shirt lifted above her jeans, revealing her smooth lower stomach and cute little navel. He now had a raging erection but he felt guilty, knowing Aubree was somehow being shamed by this older man. He tried to save her embarrassment. He selected a tan one piece suit from the rack. “This one looks good. It would highlight her eyes.” He handed it to Winston.

Winston brushed the suit aside. “Ridiculous, lad. Look at her. With a body like that, you want a bikini. Why cover up in a one piece? She isn’t an old lady.”

Matt hesitated. “Well, I don’t know. Maybe Aubree can pick out her own swimsuit?” He glanced at the girl standing with her hands laced on top of her head. This whole thing was bizarre...

Winston walked over to Aubree and placed a hand on the back of her neck. “I’ll tell you what Matt, why don’t you pick out a couple of nice two piece suits and bring them to us. We’ll be in the dressing room getting ready. I want your smallest suits. My little girl has a body which must be shown off. Isn’t that right, girl?” Winston shook Aubree slightly. Aubree didn’t reply. Frowning, he guided her towards the fitting room.

Matt watched in disbelief as Winston and Aubree vanished into the fitting room. What the hell? He shook his head and massaged his swollen member through his pants...


Winston pushed Aubree into the fitting rooms and down the hallway to a stall. He opened the door and motioned her inside. “Okay, girl. Let’s have you try on some suits.”

“Please stop this, mister!” Aubree was beside herself. “I know that guy. He’s in my class. I don’t need a bathing suit. Please ... let’s just leave.”

“Not a chance, missy. I told you that I would teach you the difference between modesty and immodesty today. Your lesson has started. Now strip down.”

“No. I can’t. Please...”

Winston took a step forward and grabbed her by the chin. He looked down at her upturned face. “Do as I say or you’ll be across my knee. You don’t want your classmate to watch you getting a spanking do you?”

“No, sir.” Aubree’s voice was barely a whisper.

“Then, do as I say. Get undressed, girl. Otherwise, your bare butt will be across my knee!” Winston folded his arms and watched her.

Slowly, Aubree pulled off her flip flops and set them aside. She unsnapped her pants and lowered the zipper. She pulled her shirt over her head and placed it on the bench. She looked up at Winston as she lowered her pants. She watched his eyes roam over her flesh as she stepped out of the trousers and placed them beside her shirt. She stood back, covering herself with her arms.

“Everything off, girl. Bra and panties too. How can you try on a swimsuit in your underwear? Get it off.”

Aubree was trembling. She turned her back to him as she unclasped her bra and let it fall down her arms. She sniffled, as she slowly pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. She was fully nude. She stood, looking at the wall.

Winston let his eyes travel over the naked girl’s backside. “There, there ... that’s much more like it, girl.” He cupped his hand under her firm buttocks and gave them a squeeze. “Now, you don’t feel very modest do you, girl?” He let his hands slide around to her bare breasts and cupped them in his palms, enjoying their weight. “You sure look nice, little girl. I think I might have to take you back to my apartment after we finish shopping.” His hands slid down to her stomach. He slipped a finger into her bellybutton while his other hand moved down to her soft pubes. “That’s my little girl. I’m going to enjoy you later, miss.”

Aubree was shaking. She felt goose bumps rising all over her flesh. A warm teardrop trickled down her cheek and onto her lips. She licked her lips, tasting the salty tears. “Please leave me alone. Can’t we just leave here? Please. I know that boy.”

Winston chuckled. He slipped a finger between the fleshy outer lips of her labia. “You didn’t seem very ashamed when you were walking around in your little bikini at the pool. That was very immodest. Suppose your little Matt had seen you at the pool. Would you have been ashamed of your body?”

Aubree held her arms closed tightly over her breasts. She could feel Winston’s hands roaming over her bare stomach and exposed pubes. “That’s different. It’s a swimming pool. You are supposed to wear a bathing suit at the pool.” She reached down and pulled Winston’s hand from between her legs. “Please stop.”

Winston laughed. He slapped her bare butt. The sound echoed in the still changing room. “Wait here, girl.” He leaned down and gathered Aubree’s clothes. Closing the door to the changing stall, he walked away, leaving her alone.

Aubree listened as Winston walked down the hall and into the store. She realized she was totally nude and trapped. Winston had taken her clothing and left her with nothing. She sat down on the cold bench. She began to shake, as much from the cold as from her fear.


Meanwhile...

Matt could hear the muffled voices of Aubree and the strange man in the fitting room. What the hell, man? What’s happening here? Who is that guy and what is he doing with Aubree? He wanted to go into the fitting room and see what was happening. He paced back and forth across the floor. He looked at his watch. They’ve been in there for almost five minutes...

He walked over to the racks and grabbed a small bikini. I guess this is what he wants...

Suddenly, Winston appeared out of the fitting area. “Well, Matt? Have you picked out some nice suits?”

Matt jumped at Winston’s sudden appearance. He immediately noticed Winston was carrying Aubree’s clothes. He took note of her bra and panties ... Holy hell! She’s completely naked back there! What in the hell?

Matt forced himself to remain calm. “Yes. Here’s a nice one.” Matt handed the bikini to Winston.

He watched as Winston placed Aubree’s clothes on a chair and held the swimsuit up on the hanger, inspecting it. The swimsuit was small to say the least. It was the thong type and was more string than actual suit. Matt wondered if Aubree’s ample breasts would even fit into the small top.

“This will do nicely, young man.” Winston winked at Matt. “Come with me.”

Matt stood in shock as Winston walked back towards the fitting room.

Winston shot a glance over his shoulder. “Well? Come along, young man. I want my little girl to try this on.”

Matt hesitated. “I think I should wait here, sir.” He looked over at the chair and Aubree’s rumpled clothes.

Winston smiled. “Nonsense. How can you make a sale standing out here like an imbecile? Come along.”

Matt didn’t move.

A slight look of irritation fell across Winston’s face. It vanished as suddenly as it appeared. He smiled at Matt. Walking over, he placed his arm around Matt’s shoulder. “Look, young sir. My ... niece ... has been going through a rebellious stage lately.” Winston paused and stroked his chin. “You see, she has been falling behind in her schoolwork and her parents suspect drugs may be involved. She has taken to wearing skimpy outfits and I suspect she’s been sexually active.”

Matt nodded, dumbly.

Winston continued. “Her parents have asked me to intervene. You see, I’m not really here to reward Aubree for her grades. I’m here to teach her a valuable life lesson. I intend to help my little niece learn modesty and respect. You can help me ... and her ... I only need your presence here. You see, Aubree has confided in me that she finds you attractive. That is why I elected to come here today. Perhaps, if our little Aubree felt embarrassed in front of someone she knows, it would change her direction and cause her to come around to respectability again. You know ... wake her up, so to speak.”

Matt couldn’t think. He stood silently. Aubree is attracted to me???

“Do you understand me, son?” Winston squeezed Matt’s shoulder. “Please help me to shame my niece into respectability.”

Matt paused. “What do you mean by shame, sir?”

Winston squeezed Matt’s shoulder again. “I want her to learn to have modesty. To achieve this goal, I must make her understand immodesty. I want her to understand that she shouldn’t flaunt her body like a whore. So, I intend to make her flaunt herself in front of you. This will make her feel shame and teach her a lesson.” Winston patted Matt on the shoulder. “Please, help me to help my little niece. You will be doing a good deed for our family.”

Matt swallowed hard. “What do you mean by flaunt herself?”

Winston took a step back. “Matt. Pull yourself together. I need you to trust me. Do you trust me?”

Matt took a deep breath. “Okay, mister.”

Winston smiled. “Come with me, young sir.”

Winston led Matt towards the fitting rooms.


Meanwhile...

Aubree sat on the cold bench. She could hear Winston talking with Matt outside the fitting rooms. She strained to hear what they were saying but the voices were too muffled. Slowly, she stood up and opened the door to the stall. She peeked outside. Looking down the hallway, she could see Winston’s legs under the curtain to the fitting room entrance. She couldn’t make out what he was saying ... something about modesty ... that bastard!

Aubree wanted to leave, but she was nude. She pulled the door closed and paced back and forth in the small stall. Please, just give back my clothes ... She glanced at the full length mirror hanging on the wall. There she was ... naked as the day she was born. How did I let this happen again??? What’s wrong with me?

Suddenly, Aubree heard Winston coming down the hall. He was talking with someone ... who? ... Matt!! Matt is with him!!!!!

Aubree reached for the door latch and slid it into place. A moment later, Winston pulled on the door. Aubree watched the wooden door shake.

She heard Winston sigh. “Aubree? Open the door, little girl. I have a swimsuit for you to try on...”

“No. I don’t want a swimsuit! I want to go home! Where are my clothes?” Aubree could see Matt’s legs under the door standing next to Winston. Why is he here? Oh my gawd!!! “Please! I just want to get dressed!” She was starting to hyperventilate ... Oh god ... Oh god... “Please! I’m not dressed! Please make Matt go away!”

Winston pulled on the door again. “Aubree? Please open the door. Matt is here to help us select a bathing suit for you. That’s his job. If you continue to resist, I’ll have you across my knee. I don’t think you would enjoy getting a spanking in front of your young classmate.”

Aubree fell back against the wall. She was shaking uncontrollably. “Matt? Please leave. Please?? Please go away. Don’t listen to this man!”

Matt looked under the door. He could see Aubree’s bare feet. He watched her clench her toes into the carpet. She was obviously very nervous. Damn! Cute toes and a great body ... I can’t pass on this! “Come on, Aubree. Your uncle is just trying to buy you a bathing suit. What’s the problem?” Matt shot a glance at Winston. The older man smiled and winked.

Winston stepped forward. He slid the bikini under the door. “Here you are, dear. Try this on. I think it’s a perfect fit.”

Aubree watched as Winston slid the bikini under the door. She heard him say something to Matt. She tried to cover her nakedness. Her nipples were hard from cold and embarrassment. Realizing the bikini was her only chance at clothing, she grabbed the skimpy garment from the floor. She quickly stepped into the bottoms and pulled them up. She was shocked at the small triangle of fabric which barely covered her pubic area. The material couldn’t be more than two inches. The bottoms rode so low that she felt as if she were wearing nothing at all. She pulled the top on and tied the straps behind herself. Turning around, she looked at herself in the mirror. The bikini was so small that she might as well have been naked. Her breasts were completely bare aside from the small patches of fabric which covered her hard nipples. For the first time in her life, Aubree wished she weren’t so well endowed. The bottoms barely covered her genitalia. Turning around, she looked over her shoulder at her reflection. Her entire backside was fully displayed. The thong rode between her crack leaving nothing to the imagination.

Aubree felt a tear trickle down her cheek as she fell against the back wall. She was shaking uncontrollably. Oh my gawd!!!!!

Suddenly, Winston knocked on the door. “Aubree? Are you trying on the suit?”

Her breath caught in her throat. “Yes ... yes, sir.”

Winston knocked again. “Well? Come out so Matt and myself can appraise your appearance.”

“No, sir. I think this one is too small. It doesn’t fit.” Aubree sank down onto the bench. Leaning forward, she held her arms tightly over her breasts, silently sobbing. “Please, sir. Can we try another?”

“Absolutely not, girl!” Winston pulled on the locked stall. “Open this door immediately!” He pulled on the door again. “I’ve had enough of your games, little girl. Come out here right away!” He yanked the door harder. “If I have to break this lock, it will be bad for your bottom, lass!”

Matt watched as Winston pulled on the door. What the heck?? Who is this guy??? Damn! I want to see Aubree in this swim suit ... His cock was so hard, he felt as if it would explode. He felt confused ... a mixture of lust for the cute girl and empathy for her obvious plight...

“I’m going to count to ten, Aubree. Then, I will be coming to get you.” Winston began to count. “One ... two...”

Aubree stood up and timidly approached the door.

“Three ... four...”

Wiping the tears from her cheeks, Aubree unfastened the latch.

Winston immediately yanked the door open.

Matt felt pre-cum oozing from his penis as he drank in the sight before him. There she was ... the girl from school whom he wanted so badly. In a small bikini ... His eyes traveled over her bare flesh. Her smooth, bare legs and delicate toes ... her soft stomach and cute bellybutton ... her pubes were etched against the thin fabric of the bikini ... her large, perfectly round mounds with her nipples outlined so perfectly ... and that adorable face ... pouting lips, button nose and fluid eyes, filled with shame and embarrassment ... Holy shit! What a babe!

Matt watched as Winston grabbed Aubree’s arm and pulled her into the hallway. She looked down at the floor, her face blushing with embarrassment.

“You, my dear, are on my last nerve today!” Winston yanked Aubree around to face him. He glared down at her upturned face. “You are one instant away from a very good belting, girl!”

Matt stood behind Aubree and examined her backside as she faced the angry Winston. The thong bikini was almost nonexistent. Matt’s eyes roamed over Aubree. From her cute ankles, over the back of her legs, across her exposed butt, up her bare back and finally, coming to rest on her firm buttocks again. Damn I’d like to get me some of that!

Winston placed his hands over Aubree’s face and forced her to look directly into his eyes. “You listen to me, girl. And listen good. You are upsetting me and I’m getting angry. I’ve had enough of your insolence.” He shook her head, violently. “Now. We came here to buy you a swimsuit and to teach you modesty. It is time to learn. Now, you will turn around and face Matt.”

Winston grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. “Now, girl. Let’s see how that bikini moves. Start walking ... show us.”

Aubree looked at Matt. She held her arms across her exposed front-side, in a pathetic attempt to cover her charms. Her bottom lip quivered. Her eyes searched Matt’s face ... Please help me! A sudden realization came over her. Matt wasn’t looking at her face. His eyes were locked between her legs and on her breasts. She could see that he was looking everywhere but at her eyes. She could feel his lustful gaze all over her exposed flesh. Please, Matt! Please, be my knight in shining armor! Stop looking at me that way! I’m not a piece of meat!

Suddenly, Aubree felt Winston grab her by the ear. He slapped her sharply across her exposed buttocks. “Stop wasting time, girl! Move! Start walking!”

Feeling numb, Aubree began to walk towards the leering Matt. The carpet felt cold beneath her bare feet. She held her arms over her breasts ... She watched Matt as she approached. Please don’t look at me this way! I’m not a sex toy! Please, Matt! Help me! Aubree tried to send a mental signal to Matt for help ... Help me, Matt...

For a brief instant Matt’s eyes met hers. Aubree felt a flicker of hope. He can’t be like Winston! He knows I need his help! She tried to project to him ... to make him see how frightened she was ... Her hopes vanished as Matt’s eyes traveled down from her eyes to her exposed body.

Winston crossed his arms. “That’s it, girl. Let’s see how the suit fits. What do you think Matt? How does it fit?”

Aubree shot a glance at Matt. She was shocked at his next words.

“Well, it’s hard to tell, mister. What with her arms covering the top and all...” Matt motioned at Aubree.

“Get you hands down by your side, little girl! Let Matt have a good look at you!” Winston’s tone was harsh.

Slowly, Aubree lowered her arms to her sides. She felt shame sweep over her as Matt’s eyes came to rest on her plump mounds. She walked past him with her head held low. She could feel his eyes burning into her bare bottom as she reached the end of the hallway. She stood facing the wall; the leering men behind her.

“Okay, little miss. Turn and face us. Hands on top of your head.” Winston took a step forward. “NOW, GIRL!” His voice was menacing.

Aubree turned and laced her fingers behind her head. She looked down at the carpet. She listened as Winston and Matt approached her.

“Well, young sir. I think this bathing suit will do just fine.” Winston turned to Matt. “Is there anything you would like to add?”

Matt was beside himself. His cock was so hard, it was almost painful. Seeing his young classmate in this skimpy bikini coupled with her obvious humiliation was really turning him on. Damn! My friends will never believe this! Unless...

Matt took a gamble. “Well, sir. She looks good in this suit. In fact, I would say the suit was made for her. It looks so good on her that I’d like to take a couple of pictures to show my manager. Do you mind?”

Aubree was beside herself. “No ... no pictures. Matt, I don’t...”

“Shut up, girl.” Winston’s harsh command silenced her. “Of course you may take a photo, Matt. It’s the least we can do to thank you for your kind assistance.”

Matt quickly pulled out his cell phone and activated the camera feature. He smiled broadly at Winston. “Thanks, mister!” He aimed the phone at Aubree and adjusted the shot.

“Please, Matt. I don’t want you to take my picture.” Aubree quickly turned away, facing the wall, her back to Winston and Matt. She tried to cover her butt with her hands. She was shaking with shame.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.