Aubree's First Apartment
Chapter 3: Relaxing Morning

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Relaxing Morning - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Aubree looked at the wall clock. It was almost six o’clock. She collapsed back onto her bed. All afternoon, since the maintenance man had left, Aubree had reviewed the morning’s events. It all seemed like a bad dream. How had she allowed herself to be controlled like that? She was sure if she hadn’t been buzzed, she would never have been so cooperative to his demands. Now, things were bad. Not only did the man have proof of her illegal drug use, now he had nude photos of her. Why had she been so stupid?

She walked back into the bathroom. She had showered three times in five hours. She still felt dirty. She washed her mouth out with mouthwash. She could still taste his tongue. She gagged. She tried to comb her hair, instead she threw up into the toilet. Darn it, Aubree! Think!

She fell back onto her bed. The clock read 6:17. Okay. I can get through this. I have to strike up some kind of deal. I have to get those pictures back. Who cares about the pot? Let him go to the police. It’s my word against his. Isn’t it? Okay ... get the pictures back. Get the pot back. Pay him whatever he wants. He’s a maintencance man ... he can’t be rich. I can come up with a thousand dollars. Surely, money will talk. Won’t it?

She just wasn’t sure about anything. However, she knew it was less than an hour until seven o’clock. She had to go. She had to try and talk with the man. Maybe, he would be reasonable.

Should she wear the dress like he instructed? I don’t intend to let him punish me anymore. I’m not stoned now. I’m thinking clearly. I should just wear what I want. Then again, if I show up in jeans, it might make him angry. If he’s angry, he won’t listen to my offer.

Aubree looked at the clock... 6:34. Darn it! Okay. I’ll wear the dress to humor him and keep the situation calm ... then, we can talk. This will work out. I’m not a little girl like he says. I’m a grown woman! I’m eighteen years old! He has to listen to me.

Aubree shot another glance at the clock... 6:41. Okay.

She quickly got undressed down to her bra and panties. She remembered the man telling her not to wear a bra... ‘just knickers’. Fuck that! He won’t be seeing anyway! Leaving her bra on, she pulled the yellow summer dress over her head and zipped up the back. She hated the dress. She hadn’t worn it in years. It was way too short and the material was practically see through. She slipped her feet into the sandals. Okay. Just like he said, except the bra and he won’t know anyway.

She looked at the clock. Ten minutes until seven. She hurried into the living room and grabbed her purse. She walked briskly to the front door...


Aubree stood in front of apartment 34C. Looking at the door, she felt weak. Her resolve seemed to melt away. She felt stupid in the overly small summer dress, like a little girl.

She was startled when another door opened, just down the hall. A tall, bald man stepped into the hallway. He closed the door behind himself and turned the key in the lock. He started walking towards her. She watched his eyes moving over her legs and onto her breasts. She knew how she must look ... like some little school girl going on an Easter egg hunt.

“Good evening.” The man smiled and walked to the stairs. Aubree saw him look over his shoulder. What a pig.

Aubree was nervous and she felt her heart pounding in her chest. She tried to calm down.

Suddenly the door to 34C opened and the man was standing in front of her. He looked down at his watch. “You’re late, missy.” He frowned.

Aubree felt the urge to turn and run. Instead she said, “I’m sorry.”

He stood back and opened the door wide. “Get in here and stop wasting my time.” He motioned her into his aparatment.

Hesitantly, Aubree stepped inside. The room was dim. It stank of cigarettes. The place looked cluttered. The curtains were drawn. She could see only two lights burning in the whole apartment. The kitchen light was on and a lamp in the living room cast shadows on the ceiling. She noticed several pictures strewn across the dining room table. She was sure they were her pictures. She took a step forward, her eyes straining to see the pictures on the table. She heard the door close behind her, deadbolts snapping into place.

“Why are you late?” The man sounded agitated.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t realize I was.” Aubree was sure she was right on time.

“You’re late, girl. I’ve been waiting. It’s not good for you to keep me waiting.” He walked around and stood in front of her, looking down at her face. “Why are you late?”

“I ... I...” Aubree’s voice caught in her throat. Her resolve faded. She wanted to run. Her eyes shot around the room. She noticed a stack of pornographic magazines under the coffee table.

“You’re late and you’ll be punished for it, little girl.” Winston looked at Aubree. He crossed his hands over his chest. “Are you wearing what I told you?”

“Yes. Listen, mister. We need to talk. I know what happened this afternoon and I’m sorry. But, this is all a misunderstanding.” Aubree watched the man’s eyebrows rise. Good. He’s listening...

She felt confidence seeping back into her voice. “I know I did something bad but I think we all make mistakes. Look, I have a thousand dollars. I can give you some money and in return, you just give me the pictures you took of me and we’ll call it even.” Her eyes fell on the dining room table. My pictures...

The man sighed. “Are you wearing what I told you?”

Aubree was taken aback. She thought she had been making progress. She tried to ignore his question. “Like I said, I have money. We really need to talk. There’s no reason to keep going like this.”

“Are you wearing what I told you to wear, little girl?” He took a step forward.

Aubree took a step back. “Yes. I’m wearing the dress. Can’t you see?”

“Unzip your dress and take down the front.” He took another step in her direction.

Aubree took a step backwards. She bumped into the closed door. The man walked to within inches of her face. He leaned forward. The command came again... “Unzip your dress and let down the front.”

Aubree remembered his instruction to not wear a bra. “Please, mister. We need to talk.” She felt sick.

His hand lashed out, slapping her full force across the face. She fell to her knees, weeping.

“Stand up, tart.” He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to her feet, shoving her against the door. “Now. I will ask you one more time. Unzip the dress and lower the front.”

“Please, mister. Please stop. I promise we can forget all this. Just give me my pictures. I’ll pay you ... I...” Aubree massaged her red cheek. She knew she was blubbering like a little girl.

Winston slapped her again. Harder. The sound of his hand across her face was loud in the still room. He stepped back and folded his arms across his chest, watching the now sobbing girl.

For a few moments the scene remained the same. Aubree rubbing her face, crying. Winston standing, arms folded, watching her. After a few minutes, Aubree’s crying subsided to whimpering and sniffles. Winston stepped towards her.

“Now. Take ... down ... your ... dress.” He said each word slowly, as if relishing every syllable. “If you resist, it will only make matters worse.”

Aubree was aware of a clock ticking. It was the only sound in the room. Her eyes roamed the walls. Where is that clock? It seemed ridiculous, but it was the only thought in her mind. She was numb.

Hands shaking, Aubree unzipped the back of her dress. “Please, sir ... Can’t we talk?”

He grabbed her roughly by the chin, squeezing her mouth into a puckered position, he shook her face violently. “Enough questions, miss. My patience will only go so far. Lower your dress.”

Haltingly, Aubree pulled the dress off her shoulders and let it fall onto her arms as she folded them across her stomach. Her bra came into view. Her bottom lip quivered.

The man frowned. “What is this, girl?” He brushed his hand against her bra. “What did I tell you?” He seemed exasperated.

“I ... I ... I’m sorry ... I thought we could talk and...”

He slapped her again, savagely. Aubree felt blood inside her bottom lip. It tasted like copper. Her hair fell over her face. She realized her nose was running.

“Take it off, now.” He took a step back.

Aubree’s mind raced but the thoughts made no sense. She saw her father’s face ... her professor at college ... the Donut Palace ... dolphins ... Where is that clock?

“NOW!”, he shouted.

His shout brought Aubree back to the present situation. Her fear was like a living being, consuming her. She didn’t want to make this man any madder than he already was. She quickly unfastened the clip and let the bra fall off her breasts.

She was stunned as the man grabbed her and pulled the bra right off of her arms.

She watched as he walked towards the kitchen and dropped her bra into the trashcan. She realized she didn’t even know her tormentor’s name. Who is this man? What’s his name? Why does he look familiar? She wiped her nose and held her hands over her bare breasts in an attempt at maintaining some dignity.

“You are never to wear a bra in my presence again.” He walked back over and stood in front of her. “Do you understand me, little girl?”

“Yes, sir.” Aubree looked down at her sandals. I’m not a little girl.

Winston stood over the shaking girl. She was so beautiful. He could see goosebumps on her bare arms. His eyes fell to her sandaled feet. She had such pretty little toes ... well proportioned. Perfect.

He pulled her arms away from her bare breasts and pushed them down. “Keep your arms at your sides, missy. Don’t try and cover yourself. The time for shame was before you decided to smoke illegal drugs.”

His eyes roamed over her full, round breasts. She had large areolas and prominent nipples. He cupped his hands under her breasts and lifted them up while squeezing. He enjoyed their weight in his hands. He pulled on each nipple, simultaneously pinching and pulling. “Quit squirming, girl!”

Aubree kept her head down, looking at her feet. She felt the strange man’s hands on her breasts, squeezing her nipples. She realized they were becoming erect under his probing, against her will. She wanted to run. Please leave me alone! Suddenly, unable to stop herself, she grabbed his probing hands and attempted to push them away.

“Stop it. You’re a pervert! I’m going to call the police! This is over!” Aubree pushed him away and turned quickly towards the door.

Winston grabbed her as she turned, locking his elbow under her chin, pulling the back of her head against his chest. With his other hand on her forehead, he locked her into his grip, in a headlock. He felt her kicking underneath him. He pulled her backwards into the living room.

“Stop it now, girl!” He continued pulling her backwards. She kicked and flailed violently. One of her sandals flew off, knocking a picture off the wall, shattering the glass on the floor. She screamed.

He thrust his leg in front of her and pushed forward, tripping her. He fell on top of her. Pulling her arms behind her, he forced his knee onto the small of her back. “Stop this nonsense immediately!” Winston was out of breath, panting, but in control. He was pissed. “Stop it! Stop your resisting, little wench!”

He continued holding her down as she fought against his strength. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face into the carpet. “Stop resisting, girl!”

After several moments of fighting, she became still, weeping.

“Please ... let me up...” Her pleas were broken by sobbing. “Please...”

“Shut your filthy little mouth. Don’t say another word. You’ve made me very angry. I have been lenient with you. Leniancy is over. I am going to put you in your place, little girl. Do you hear me?” Winston was furious.

“Yes.” Aubree gasped for breath. She could barely breathe with her face in the carpet.

“Yes, what, missy?” Winston shoved her face deeper into the carpet.

“Yes ... sir.”

Winston remained in place, his knees on Aubree’s back, hands holding her face to the ground. He looked over his shoulder. He could see the broken picture on the ground. Aubree had lost both her sandals in the struggle. One lay in the broken glass. The other, across the room. You’ll pay for this, bitch.

“Are you ready to cooperate?” His question was a command.

“Yes ... I can’t breathe!” Aubree was gasping for air. The combination of his knee on her back and her face in the carpet made it very difficult to take a breath.

“Please let me up, sir.” She was begging. She didn’t care.

“Are you ready to cooperate?” Winston pushed her face down into the carpet.

“yes ... mmpphfh...” Aubree couldn’t breathe.

“Okay. I’m going to stand up. You will remain on the ground. You will not move. Do you understand me, little girl?” Winston pushed the back of her head harder.

“Yes, sir ... please...”

Winston stood up, releasing Aubree. She gasped for air.

“Stay on the ground, face down. Don’t even move, little miss.” Winston brushed the carpet fuzz off his sleeves.

“Look at he mess you’ve made in MY APARTMENT!” His voice began quietly and rose to full volume.

Weakly, Aubree tried to apologize. “Please, sir ... I’m sorry ... I...” She broke down into tears.

“You’re going to clean this mess up; and you’ll pay for this outrage. I’ve tried to help you, girl. I agreed to not go to the police about your drug use. I agreed to keep your punishment private but you have taken advantage of me. You’ve destroyed my things and disrespected me. You’ve shown your immaturity. You’ve acted like a child ... so now I must treat you as such...”


Aubree pushed herself up. She sat on her knees, facing away from the angry man, covering her breasts with her arms.

“I’m sorry, sir. Please ... can we talk ... I think ... we could...”

“I told you not to move. Now get back down on the floor. Immediately.”

Aubree sank back onto the floor.

“Shut up, girl. Just shut your mouth.” The command was final. “You will not address me again in any fashion unless I ask you a question. You have lost your speaking privileges. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, sir.” Aubree was angry and terrified at the same time. She felt helpless.

Winston walked over and stood over the prostrate girl.

“You’ve lost your clothing privileges as well. I want you nude. Now ... Get up and strip down. I want all your clothes off. You act like a little girl and you’ll be treated as such.” Winston cracked his knuckles. If you try to run again, you’ll be naked. I don’t think you’ll be making another break for the door without your clothes...

“Strip off, girl ... everything ... now!” Winston stepped back, waiting.

Aubree’s eyes roamed over the apartment. She could hear the man’s heavy breathing as he stood behind her. She licked her dry lips. She tasted her own blood. Her eyes came to rest on several pictures hanging over the fireplace. They were old photographs of a young man in military uniform, standing with his commrades in various locales. She understood the pictures were of the man standing behind her. He was in the army or something ... Those don’t look like U.S. uniforms ... his accent is English ... He’s not from here ... Where is that damned clock???

Aubree was totally numb as she reached behind her back and unzipped the remainder of her dress. Standing up she let the dress fall down her legs, coming to rest around her ankles. She was now nude, but for her panties. She stood, hands folded in front of herself, looking blankly at the fireplace. She heard the man walk up behind her. She felt his fingers in the hem of her panties, lowering them to her knees.

“We’ll have these right off too, miss. Step out of them.” He slapped her butt.

Aubree stepped out of her panties. She was fully nude. How is this happening? I came here to talk...

Winston picked up Aubree’s crumpled dress and panties. He collected her sandals. He threw her panties and sandals into the trashcan. Folding her dress, he placed it on the dining room table, alongside her nude photos. He walked back over to the cringing, naked girl and stood directly behind her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and guided her towards the couch.

“Come sit down. I want to ask you some questions, missy. We need to figure out where you stand before we can begin your discipline.” He manouvered her to the couch. “Have a seat, girl.”


He watched as she sat down. He was amused at her attempts to cover her nakedness with her arms. He noticed that she would not look at him directly. Not feeling so defiant now, are we girl?

He sat down on the coffee table, within inches of the quivering girl. He looked at her. His eyes traveled over her body. Her tearstained face was beautiful, flawless. A picture of innocence. Dark eyes, cute nose, full and moist lips. Her hair was shiny and clean. His eyes moved down. He took in her full, round breasts. Her nipples were erect, although she tried to hide them under her arms. He didn’t know if it was the chill in the air or if she might be sexually aroused. He didn’t care. He would have her tonight, regardless.

His eyes fell to her firm, flat stomach. Her adorable navel. He looked between her legs. The trimmed pubic hair which stopped just above the beginning of her slit hinted at much more. Her placed his hands inside her knees and pushed the slowly apart, revealing her plump vulva. Stroking the inside of her thighs, he worked his way down to her ankles. He lifted one of her bare feet up and inspected her toes. They were perfect.

While holding her foot in his lap, Winston began, “Now. I’m going to ask you some questions. You will answer them. You will be honest. If you lie to me, I’ll know and you will be harshly punished. Do you understand, little girl?” He pressed his thumb against the sole of her bare foot, massaging it, enjoying the softness of her flesh. “Speak up, child. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, sir. Please ... I’m not a child” However, Aubree felt like a little girl, completely nude and on full display in the front of the older man as he held her bare foot on his lap. She was ashamed.

“You are a child. You act like a little girl. I will treat you like a little girl.” He laced his large fingers between her toes. “Now, you will answer my questions.”

“Yes, sir.” Aubree sniffed and wiped her nose.

“Where are you from? Were you born here?” He was testing her honesty.

“No, sir. I was born in Keen, sir.”

Winston smiled. I like your honesty. Keep it up.

“Do you have brothers or sisters?”

“No, sir.”

“So, you’re an only child. This would explain why your parents spoiled you. You told me this afternoon that your father never spanked you on your bare bottom when you were naughty?”

“No, sir.”

“Was today the first time you’ve ever been spanked?”

Aubree looked down at her lap. “Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Did your parents allow you to have boyfriends?”

“Yes, sir.”

“How many boyfriends have you had?”

Aubree was uncomfortable. “Why, sir?”

Winston reached across and slapped her bare thigh. “Answer me, girl! You’ve just earned five swats on your bottom. Answer me now, unless you want more.”

Aubree felt sick. “I’ve had two boyfriends, sir.”

“What were their names?”

“Todd and Samuel.”

“How old were you when you dated Todd?”

“Fifteen, sir.”

“How long were you with him?”

“A year, sir.”

“When did you meet Samuel?”

“When I was going out with Todd, sir. They were friends.”

“So, you broke off with Todd to get with Samuel?”

“Yes, sir.”

“How long were you with Samuel?”

“Until last year, sir.”

“So, you were seventeen when you broke it off with Samuel?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Did you have sex with either of these young gents?”

Aubree felt the blood rushing to her face. “No ... No, sir.”

“So, you’re a virgin, girl?”

Aubree felt a warm tear trickle down her face. “Yes.”

Winston felt his penis stiffening. So ... I will enjoy a virgin tonight.

“Did you kiss these young gentlemen?”

“Yes, sir.”

“With your tongue?”

“Yes, sir.” Aubree was completely ashamed. She wanted to run from this man’s apartment and never come back.

“Did you ever see Todd or Samuel’s penises?” Winston continued massaging her bare foot.

Aubree didn’t like these questions. “Why, sir? Why are you asking me these things?”

Winston let Aubree’s foot fall from his lap. Grabbing her behind the ears, he pulled her face close to his own. “Look at me, girl.”

Aubree hesitantly raised her eyes to meet his.

“You have earned yourself another five swats on your bare bottom. You are running up quite a tab, and you will pay in full. Now, answer my question. Did you ever see Todd or Samuel’s penises?”

Aubree could smell alcohol on the man’s breath. He was inches from her face. “Yes. I saw Samuel’s, sir.” Her shame was overwhelming.

Winston released her and allowed her to lean back on the couch. Leaning back himself, he asked, “Why did you see his penis? Did you touch it?” His eyes roamed over her bare flesh.

“I saw it one night when we had been...” Aubree paused.

“When you had been what, girl?”

“When we had been smoking and drinking, sir. He wanted me to be with him ... in bed. I told him no. He said he needed to cum. I helped him with my hand, sir.”

Winston smiled. “So, you jerked him off?”

Aubree felt weak and ashamed. “Yes, sir.”

“Did he ejaculate onto your hand?”

“Yes, sir.”

Winston pretended to be disgusted. “You’re a filthy little whore.”

Aubree looked at her folded hands, in her lap.

“Did you ever put his penis into your mouth, girl?”

Aubree crossed an arm over her bare breasts. “No, sir. Never.”

Winston was becoming more and more aroused. She’s a virgin! She’s never even given a blowjob! I shall have to remedy that tonight.

“Do you masturbate yourself, girl?” Winston cleared his throat. “Be truthful, lass.”

Aubree was shocked by the question. “Sometimes.”

“That’s not good enough, little girl. How often to you play with yourself?”

Aubree masturbated at least twice a week. She saw no reason to tell this man about her private life. “Rarely, sir.”

“What is rarely? Once a week? Once a month?”

Aubree felt uncomfortable. “Maybe once a month.”

Winston frowned. “You’re lying, girl. You’ve earned yourself another five swats. How many are we up to now? I believe it’s fifteen?”

“I’m not lying, sir! Please ... I don’t masturbate!”

“You do masturbate, girl. You masturbate and it’s more than once a month. Do you think I’m a fool?”

Aubree started to cry. “No, sir. I don’t think you’re a fool.”

Winston squeezed his swollen crotch. “Then, don’t play me for one, girl. You do masturbate and it’s more than rarely. Furthermore, you will masturbate tonight. Here, on my couch and I will watch you masturbate, after your spanking. Do you hear me, little girl?”

Aubree wiped tears from her cheeks. “Yes, sir.”

“Now, get up.”


Aubree stood up, arms folded over her breasts and pubes.

Winston stood up as well. “First, you will clean up this mess you’ve made while I have a drink. There is a broom and dust-pan in the kitchen closet. Clean up the broken picture and then get the vacuum cleaner out of the hall closet and make sure the broken glass is all cleaned out of my carpet.”

Winston watched as the nude girl shuffled into the kitchen. Her ass swayed provocatively with each step. He followed her into the kitchen and made himself a scotch.

Sitting down at the dining room table, Winston sipped his drink and watched as the naked, crying girl swept up the broken glass. He looked on as she bent forward, sweeping the glass into the dust-pan. He watched her walking towards the trashcan to empty the glass shards. Beautiful ... simply lovely. He enjoyed the way her breasts swayed and bounced as she walked. Winston liked the way her stomach looked when she bent forward to dispose of the glass into the trashcan. His eyes focused on her adorable bellybutton. I’ll be licking that bellybutton soon...

“Get the vacuum, girl!”

Winston continued enjoying his drink as the nude girl worked. Soon, the broken glass had been cleaned up.

“Now. Put the vacuum away and come stand in front of me, girl.”

Aubree closed the closet door and walked over to stand in front of her abuser. She stood with her hands folded across her front.

“Hands on your head, girl. Now turn around and and bend over.”

Winston unfastened his belt and pulled it out of his trousers. “I recall that you owe me fifteen ... the same age as when you had your first boyfriend. Now grab your ankles and count off.”

He raised the belt above his head and came down full force onto Aubree’s bare butt.

THWACK!

“Count off, girl!”

“one”

THWACK!

“two”

THWACK!

“three”

THWACK!

“four”

THWACK!

‘five”

Winston paused to rub his hand across her firm, reddening buttocks. “Are you learning your lesson, girl?”

“Yes, sir.” Aubree watched as a tear fell to the carpet.

“Good. You’ll not be smoking any more illegal drugs?”

“No, sir...”

“Good. Now count off.”

THWACK!

“six”

THWACK!

“seven”

THWACK!

“eight”

THWACK!

“nine”

THWACK!

“ten, sir.”

“Right. Now stand up, girl.”


He watched as Aubree stood up, rubbing her sore backside with one hand while attempting to cover her exposed front with the other.

“Stop fidgeting. Turn around and face me, girl. Hands on your head, feet apart.”

Aubree turned slowly to face him. Looking down at her bare feet, she placed her hands on top of her head, lacing her fingers together.

“Legs apart, girl.”

She inched her feet apart, reluctantly.

Winston slapped the inside of her thighs. “All the way apart, girl ... Stop being modest.”

Winston sat back and enjoyed the sight of the exposed girl. He enjoyed that she was blushing furiously. He placed his hands on her hips pulling her towards his chair.

“You’re a pretty little thing, aren’t you? I’m surprised you haven’t had more boyfriends. I would imagine the young men would be sniffing around your door constantly, trying to get into your pants.” He placed a hand between her legs and gently stroked her slit. He allowed one finger to gently brush against her clitoris while pulling apart her lips.

Aubree suddenly pushed his hand away. Taking step backwards, she crossed her legs and bent forward, one arm over her privates and the other over her breasts. “Please stop. I don’t like it when you touch me that way.”

Winston smiled and picked of his glass. He took a sip of scotch and savored the flavor, while watching the nude girl.

“What did I say would happen after your spanking, Aubree?” Winston placed a finger in his glass and stirred the scotch.

Aubree didn’t like his tone of voice. He just called me Aubree. He’s never used my name before ... She held her arms tightly in front of herself. “I don’t know, sir.”

Winston smiled again. “Yes you do. What did I say you would be doing after I spanked your bare bottom, Aubree?”

“Please, sir. Let me get dressed. I want to go home. You’ve punished me enough. I’ve learned my lesson.”

Winston placed his glass on the table. “I told you that you would masturbate on my couch, while I watch. Now go sit down on the couch, Aubree. It’s time for you to masturbate.”

Aubree wanted to run. She shot a glance at the dead bolted door. I’ll never make it and where can I go without my clothes? She decided to try diplomacy one final time. “Please, mister. You’ve punished me. I can give you cash. I have a thousand dollars. I promise I’ll never smoke again. Please.”

Winston stood up and walked over to the cringing girl. He placed his hands on her bare arms and rubbed them with the tips of his fingers. He could feel the girl’s goosebumps. “Your punishment isn’t over, little girl. I told you that you were staying overnight and you are. It’s early.” He watched a teardrop roll down her pretty cheek.

“Also, you lied when I asked how often you pleasured yourself. You weren’t honest with me about how often you masturbate. So, you will now masturbate in front of me. It will be your punishment for lying. I think the punishment will fit the crime.”

He let his hands slide up her arms and over her bare shoulders. “First, you will give me a kiss like you kissed your little boyfriends.” He cupped her face in his large hands and tilted her head back. Her hair fell off her shoulders onto her bare back. Her eyes were shut tightly. He could see the mositure of tears on her eyelashes. He bent forward and placed his lips over hers, kissing her lightly, enjoying the warmth of her mouth.

Aubree was shaking with fear and humiliation. She could feel the man’s mouth over her lips. She felt his tongue pressing against her lips, forcing his way inside her mouth. He searched her mouth, caressing her tongue with his own. After what seemed like an eternity, he pulled away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.