Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 1: Poolside

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Poolside - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

The postman finished delivering the daily mail to Green Meadow Apartments. Closing the last mailbox, he turned and walked across the parking lot towards his van. He glanced at his watch. Three fifteen ... Damn! My shift ends at four! Looking over towards the apartment pool, he noticed a beautiful girl wearing an extremely small bikini preparing to dive into the swimming pool. She looked young. Maybe eighteen or nineteen ... Her long dark hair cascaded over her smooth back. Her breasts were full and inviting. Her butt was firm. The bikini practically rode up her crack. He stopped, mesmerized. He continued to stare as she dove into the pool. Oh damn! What I wouldn’t do to have that pretty little ass! He shook his head and hurried to his delivery van.


Aubree swam to the shallow end of the pool and slowly walked up the steps and onto the warm concrete. She bent forward to squeeze the water out of her long hair and brushed the moisture from her bare stomach and thighs. She was aware of the looks coming from the others around the pool. The men were lustful. The other girls were jealous. Aubree was used to this type of attention. She was a very pretty girl and she knew it. Stretching, she lazily walked towards a chair while straightening her bikini bottoms. She enjoyed the warmth of the pavement beneath her bare feet and the feel of the bright sunshine on her face. She adjusted the chair into a reclining position and laid down on her back. Grabbing up her bottle of suntan oil, she squeezed an ample amount onto her stomach and began massaging the slick oil across her smooth, tan skin.

It was a warm, sunny Saturday afternoon. The smell of charcoal was thick in the air. Birds were singing. Flowers were blooming. Aubree was in heaven. She was out of school until Tuesday and had the whole weekend ahead of her. She had just moved into her new apartment a couple of days ago and this was her first opportunity to enjoy the community swimming pool. It was one of the things about Green Meadow Apartments which had sold her ... the pool was very nice and clean with a beautiful waterfall at one end. Aubree loved the water. She couldn’t get enough of it. Aubree often told her friends that if she could be reincarnated, she would be a magnificent dolphin swimming free in the ocean. Aubree loved dolphins.

She picked her sunglasses up and pushed them into place on her nose. She glanced around the swimming pool. It was the usual weekend fare ... a guy and his girlfriend drinking cold beers ... an older couple reading magazines in their corner ... a group of friends cooking hotdogs on the grill. She let her eyes roam over the apartment buildings surrounding the pool ... open windows ... a girl playing with a cat ... a dog standing on the balcony barking at the glass door ... and ... what the heck? Her eyes came to rest on a man leaning over the rail of a balcony on the third floor. He was staring right at her. He wasn’t moving ... just staring. He appeared to be in his late fifties. He had long silver hair, pulled back into a ponytail and dark sunglasses. He was wearing tan pants and a black tee-shirt. The shiny watch on his wrist sparkled in the bright afternoon sun. Aubree felt slightly uncomfortable. Take a picture, dude! It will last longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.