Reba - Cover

Reba

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is fan fiction based on the TV show "Reba". You don't have to have watched the show to understand the characters although it helps. There is a LOT more sexual situations than some of my past stories - but if you are looking for detailed, step by step descriptions of every action - some of it happens 'off camera' but is described in the dialogue afterwards.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Swinging   Nudism   Prostitution  

“Now, there is a reasonable explanation for all of this,” sounded pretty dumb I will admit but what can you say when a father walks in on his daughter with her brother and sees her tied up naked swinging from the roof with another woman, and water bottles hanging from their nipples and pussy lips as they cry and moan in pain, covered in welts, bruises and shivering in their own sweat and tears.

Brock was tied to a chair with a pair of her panties on his head and the whip from his ass sticking out of his mouth. Van was whimpering the most in panic because for some reason Barbara Jean’s brother Buzzard scares the living daylights out of him. He was still in his cock cage and wearing women’s make up but Buzzard wasn’t laughing.

“I don’t think there is, Reba,” Barbara Jean’s father is a big, intimidating man who makes a lot of rude comments. He stode over to where Barbara Jean was and yanked the dildo out of her mouth. He once told me that he would never leave his wife because she was “too ugly to kiss goodbye”.

“Big Daddy!” she shouted enthusiastically at him. That was what Barbara Jean called her father.

He glared at her and said this was not like her at all. I kept looking at my shoes. I had been getting kind of juicy and was glad I hadn’t taken off my own clothes but everyone else was stark naked with the exception of collars, cuffs, chains and Van’s cock cage.

“I know Big Daddy, are you disappointed in me?” Barbara Jean looked ashamed and meek – which is hard to do when you are rocking back and forth tied with your thighs wide open to another girl and water bottles are hanging from your open pussy. I reached up and stopped the two of them from rocking.

“It’s just you told me you were a dominatrix now, and yet here you are swinging like your momma,” Big Daddy sounded disappointed but I was shocked that was what had concerned him.

“I know, it is just a coincidence though, Big Daddy! Really!” Barbara Jean started to explain and then after a long stare from Big Daddy admitted she may have suggested I tie her up and attach weights to her pussy and nipples. I realized she had actually suggested some of these punishments when I was in trying to think of things to do to her.

“BJ, we came all the way out here to welcome you into the fold as a dominant and take you snipe hunting!” Big Daddy shook his head with disappointment.

“It’s a family tradition,” Buzzard grinned with a dangerous glint in his eye towards Van and Brock – who both began to shake nervously.

“I am dominant though over Brock and sometimes Van, Big Daddy!” Barbara Jean stammered defensively.

“Oh anybody with an ounce of backbone could dominate these two sissies,” Big Daddy tickled Brock’s side and Brock nearly flew out of his chair. “Why are you tied up like this anyway? Did you not take care of those good old boys I sent over this morning?” Big Daddy stroked his grey shaggy beard. I remembered the three gentlemen in the cowboy hats.

“I totally did, Big Daddy, Mistress Reba was punishing me because she had to bail me out of jail for indecent exposure at the gym,” she pouted.

“You are just like your momma, always showing those big tits of yours whenever you can, and I bet you got caught sucking dicks too?” he asked his daughter. She nodded and he said “That is why we named you BJ. You always did stick anything you could find in your mouth,” he shook his head.

“That is why I was the biggest baby in Juno County,” Barbara Jean smiled.

“Well, I don’t suppose you’ll be finished with your punishment in time to go snipe hunting?” he looked at her and then at me. I shrugged but Barbara Jean told him she had one more client after this and then she could go.

“Nah, we gotta be set up to catch the snipes by midnight and I was really looking forward to the hunt,” Big Daddy said.

“You can still take Brock and Van if you want, I mean unless Mistress Reba or Cheyenne needs them?” Barbara Jean asked politely.

Cheyenne glared at her husband and said she definitely didn’t need him.

“C’mon, Mistress Cheyenne, I’ll be a good boy, please don’t make me go?” Van looked completely mortified. Cheyenne reminded him she didn’t want him to call her Mistress unless he had permission and told the guys to have fun.

“What are Snipe anyway, Sir?” Brock asked.

“You’ll find out,” Buzzard promised him. They made Van and Brock run outside to their pick-up truck wearing nothing but panties. I found out later that Brock and Van were “Snipe” and that the family tradition was that anytime there is a new dominant they take the submissive out into the woods and hunt them together as a rite of passage. They used paint ball guns but from what I understand in the past they used pellet guns or salt buckshot.

“When we get back in the morning I hope to see you composed and not under any punishments,” Big Daddy scowled at his daughter. She assured him she would be good.

As Big Daddy was leaving he whispered to me “You are doing a good job. If you need to punish her don’t hesitate to do so on my account. She can take way more of that broom handle though. Don’t let her tell you otherwise. Her and her mother used to compete to see who could come closest to the bristle end!” he swatted his daughter on the butt and chased Brock and Van to his pick-up truck.

“Barbara Jean, I had no idea you had such a kinky family? They always seemed so conservative,” I said after the men left.

“I grew up in the mountains and conservative people can be kinky. We just keep it in the family,” she admitted before realizing that sounded crass and explaining that I was family now.

“Well thank you Barbara Jean,” I said as I began to whip her pussy mercilessly. I spent a full hour establishing who was boss. The only interruption was when Kyra came home from the mall with a bunch of shopping.

“Where is Brock and Van? I need someone to carry in all my shopping,” she said without commenting on her whimpering sister quivering in the corner. Cheyenne’s tits were swollen, her ass was blistered red and she looked a mess.

“They have gone hunting,” Barbara Jean told her. She was bound up tightly, wrapped in saran wrap, with clamps on her nipples, weights on her pussy lips and the broom as far up her ass as I could get it – her daddy was right, she could take a LOT more if she relaxed.

“Oh great,” Kyra said sarcastically. “Everyone else benefits from this new situation and I am left carrying in all of my own shopping! When will it ever end?” she made a harrumph sound and sighed.

“You little bitch, the only reason you got to go shopping is with money Barbara Jean and I earned!” Cheyenne grunted at her sister as she drooled around a loose dildo gag in her mouth.

“Mah-awm!” Kyra demanded I release Cheyenne and make her carry in her shopping.

“You aren’t shocked seeing your sister tied up like this?” I asked her with a puzzled expression. I was uncomfortable with it and I was the one who had tied her up.

“Are you kidding? After all the times she tied me and Jake up when you weren’t home? I am laughing my ass off,” Kyra grinned at her sister’s predicament bound with her pussy and asshole exposed and stretched.

“That was normal big sister – little sister bonding though,” Cheyenne complained.

“It was Shibari rope bondage!” Kyra corrected her sister that it was quite a bit more intense. I had no idea this had gone on between them.

“bonding, bondage – that is what I said,” Cheyenne shrugged it off. I wanted to ask more questions but Kyra lost interest in gloating over her sister when Jake and Henry walked in carrying the shopping bags. “The girls outside said they had to go,” they laughed.

“Oh good, carry this up to my room!” She said imperiously to the two younger boys and they marched up without looking much at Barbara Jean and Cheyenne’s naked, quivering bodies.

“Did everybody in this house know about all this kinky stuff besides me?” I asked.

“Well, we thought you wouldn’t understand it,” Barbara Jean admitted. I told the two of them that I was the most open minded person and understanding person on the planet and when they laughed hard at that I realized they probably did have a point.

“I can see I have a lot more punishment to give you too, but oh crap?” I checked my phone app and Barbara Jean and Cheyenne had appointments soon with paying clients. I told them I would untie them but we weren’t done by any stretch of the imagination.

“You did good, you opened my sinuses right up,” Barbara Jean touched her nose and sniffed as she shook off the bindings after I began to untie her.

“Yeah, you surprised me. You were really pretty wicked for your first time,” Cheyenne’s ability to go from whimpering mess of jelly to composed told me I hadn’t done nearly enough. I would need to get online and read up.

“Well, I was going to flatten your pussy lips by pressing them between two books but I was afraid if you get too close to a book, you’d melt,” I teased her about her lack of academic interest.

“Oh, remember the guy who kept trying to stretch and flatten our tits?” Cheyenne agreed that would be a good punishment as she asked Barbara Jean.

“Yeah, I was afraid he’d pop my implants! Jeez, I think my nipples are still stretched out from that,” Barbara Jean admitted before asking if she could take a shower. “I’ve got a foody coming over and he is going to want to eat off of a clean plate,” she smirked with pride.

I told her yes and then asked Cheyenne if she needed to get ready for her ‘date’.

“Yeah, I’ll go take a shower, put on a little make up and clean up. I’ve got a woman coming over so I am hoping she likes eating pussy because you treated my pussy like you were tenderizing a pot roast,” she joked. She was still pulling off duct tape and adjusting herself.

“Is this really what you wanted?” I asked her – quite seriously.

“Yeah, I mean thank you. You are definitely going to keep us in line a lot more than Duray ever did. He let us get away with everything really,” she laughed. “Please don’t take the fact that I am not crying personally. You nearly pulled my piercings out and there were a few times I was going to punch you because you hurt me so badly but all in all, I definitely feel like I just had my bitch button reset and a solid attitude adjustment. Thank you, Mistress Reba,” she smiled.

I was actually surprised. I liked that term “Bitch button reset” and wondered if I may need that every now and then because lord knows I had points where I probably was too bitchy myself. The doorbell rang and I went to get it.

There was a pretty brunette on the other side of the door and she said she was a little early for her appointment. She wore a very revealing red skirt that showed off her cleavage and seemed very enthusiastic. I told her that Cheyenne wasn’t quite ready yet and asked if she could come back later.

“I don’t mind, I’ve got some place to be afterwards. We can start now,” she said through the door. I looked at Cheyenne and she shrugged that she didn’t care as long as the woman understood she wasn’t ready yet. “I said okay, but you may want to wait until Cheyenne puts on her face,” I opened the door.

Cheyenne’s looked concerned as she recognized the young woman “Bridgette!”

Bridgette pretended to be shocked to see Cheyenne. “When I saw the ad on Backpage I thought that couldn’t be the head cheerleader from Westchester? She is way too fat and dumpy! If I had known it was you I would never come,” she was clearly being facetious.

“Former head cheerleader of West Chester,” Cheyenne put her hands on her hips defiantly.

“Well, obviously, I mean just look at you, you couldn’t be head cheer leader now,” Bridgette had clearly gone to school with my daughter and was obviously some kind of rival.

“Bridgette, what are you doing on back page trolling for sex anyway? Have you really gotten that lonely and pathetic or have you just fucked everybody else in our school and are just down to me?” Cheyenne fired back at the girl.

“Well, I haven’t fucked Van yet either, but if he had gone with me to the Sadie Hawkins dance things may have been different. Where is he anyway? Did he already leave you? Oh, probably so considering how you look,” Bridgette was getting under Cheyenne’s skin and that was a pretty low blow.

“No, Van is out hunting and we are happily married after we had a baby, thank you very much!” Cheyenne harrumphed and stuck her nose up in the air.

“Oh, you already had the baby? I thought you were still pregnant, I am sorry” Bridgette was very catty – I’ll give her that. Cheyenne had a perfect body – at least compared to all my curves.

“If I am so dumpy then why are you over here to get in this pussy?” Cheyenne asked her and pointed with her hands to her swollen, red pussy – still shaven to look like an ace of spades.

“I am here so you can eat this derriere,” Bridgette stuck her perfect butt out.

“Well!” Cheyenne couldn’t think of any good come back and flustered she told her that was fine and to put her donation on the table.

Bridgette put two hundred one dollar bills on the table. “I’d ask you to count it but I know that wasn’t your strong suit!” she smiled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.