Reba
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is fan fiction based on the TV show "Reba". You don't have to have watched the show to understand the characters although it helps. There is a LOT more sexual situations than some of my past stories - but if you are looking for detailed, step by step descriptions of every action - some of it happens 'off camera' but is described in the dialogue afterwards.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Swinging   Nudism   Prostitution  

I tried to fall asleep that night but all I could think about was whatever freaky stuff Cheyenne was doing over there at her father’s house tonight with Barbara Jean. I was genuinely worried about them but after trying and failing to talk any sense into them I knew I had better leave it alone – at least until morning. I would only make them want to do it more if I protested TOO much about it. I went downstairs and got Carl Weathers – he was a gift after all and brought him back upstairs.

After a nice, meaningful conversation and some foreplay – who am I kidding, I went to town on myself and pounded one out hard for about twenty long minutes until I passed right out and curled up next to that dildo like it was the real Carl Weathers. I think I even dreamed about him in his prime taking me out for a nice moonlit drive and then fucking me like crazy.

The next morning was Saturday, and I smelled eggs, bacon and pancakes as I walked downstairs. That is fairly unexpected in my house because if it isn’t me cooking then you smell Cheyenne burning eggs and toast and people yelling “fire!” or “too much smoke!”. In case, you don’t get the picture Cheyenne cooks about as well as she spells and she doesn’t spell very well.

I was excited AND hungry – were my kids making breakfast for me? I dashed into the kitchen after clinching my robe tight only to see Duray cooking flapjacks on griddle and Barbara Jean and Cheyenne sitting naked at my kitchen table drinking coffee and talking.

“What in the name of Sam Hill is going on in here? I thought I made it clear,” I started to go off on Duray but he shushed me. I asked him “What do you mean shushing me? I do the shushing in my own house and this is my house. Do you understand me?”

I was shocked that they were once again naked in my home although I guess I shouldn’t have been. It looked like they had been up all night long and their hair was a mess, Barbara Jean’s make up had run down her face and they were all smiles and giggles.

“Little momma is spunky, and I like spunky,” Duray clearly didn’t ‘know what I was saying’ or if he did – he didn’t acknowledge it and that completely through me for a loop. He told me he wanted to apologize for last night and he wanted to make everything right. “I didn’t know you didn’t know where your kids was. I will be honest, my own mama wouldn’t want me hanging out with me, if you know what I am saying,” he added.

“Where is Van and Brock?” I noticed they weren’t in the room. That was until Barbara Jean pointed down to her feet where Brock was sucking on her toes on all fours. Van was doing the same as she fed him little pieces of pancake which he ate like they were the most satisfying and delicious morsels he ever had.

“I should have known you’d be crawling around,” I placed my hands on my hips and gave them my “Reba said enough is enough!” look even though it had seldom ever worked before.

“Sit down and have some breakfast then we’ll talk,” Duray said as he made a plate for me. It did look delicious, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fluffy eggs, flapjacks fresh off the griddle and some grits. He told me his mama taught him to make them and she’d be offended if I didn’t eat.

“This is nice and all in a pimp is at my house making me breakfast on Saturday morning kind of way, but I don’t really think we have anything to talk about,” I stood up to Duray.

“I said Sit down and have some breakfast, I aint talking twice,” he replied and I sat down for Duray.

“Fine, I’ll have a little breakfast,” I started to get nervous while I ate and chattered a little too much. “Cheyenne is a grown woman. If she wants to do things like this and Van is fine with it then more power to them. Brock and I aren’t married any longer and if this is what gets his rocks off with Barbara Jean as his hot wife,” I started to come to terms with the reality that they were actually doing this.

“I said eat and then we’ll talk,” Duray reminded me.

Barbara Jean whispered “He said he’ll talk after you eat, Reba” she repeated what I already knew and I gave her my usual evil eye when she says something stupid – which she ignored and went right on eating.

I found it awkward to eat in silence while my daughter and neighbor were both naked and their husbands were under the table licking and slurping on their toes. I wanted to know if Kyra and Jake were home and would they walk in on this. I also wanted to know why my daughter had two big piercings in her nipples now.

Barbara Jean noticed me staring and jiggled her own boobs and made a ringing sound as they jingled. “Now, when I say I’ll be there with bells on I can really mean it!” she smiled.

When did they have time to get these done? I had no idea. I whispered back to Barbara Jean that Duray said to eat and then talk and she nodded and told me okay – as if she didn’t realize I was being sarcastic by imitating how she just said the same thing to me.

When we finished eating I had a lot of things I wanted to say and get off my chest.

Duray didn’t let me get in a word edge wise. He stopped me before I could start talking and said “Look, you a nice lady. You a good lady. The world needs more ladies like you, you something special,” he said. I was flattered but confused with where he was going with all this.

“Babs and Shy-Shy, they like the D and the bump and grind and to get it it, get it it, you know what I am saying?” I had no idea what he was saying. I stopped him and asked who Babs and Shy-Shy were but I had an idea.

“I am Babs Jansen, Street Walker,” Barbara Jean proudly addressed herself by her weather girl name. Cheyenne was obviously “Shy-Shy”.

“Okay, and now everything else after what you just said, what does that mean?” I asked him seriously.

“What it means is that you aint like they are,” Duray said something I could agree with.

“I need a house mouse, to fill in the cracks and be the glue that keeps everything running, you know what I am saying? I need a bitch that knows how to run circles, a survivor, you know what I mean? With no paddle, you go upstream when everybody else can’t get downstream, know what I am saying?” Again I had no idea what he was saying. It sounded good and I knew it was about me but it was a bunch of street lingo and jibber jabber. Barbara Jean and Cheyenne nodded as if they understood.

“Whatever you are offering, I am not buying,” I thought that would make it clear as I pushed away my plate to make my point.

“I aint selling, you selling, you know what I mean? You down with the dirty and the dirty is down with you, know what I am saying?” at this point I was not sure if Duray even know what he meant.

I wanted to explain further but he pointed out that he was going to look out for Kyra and Jake and keep their noses clean, send them to college. “I run this house, I run that house, you in my house, we gonna have to have an understanding,” he told me. It sounded like a threat.

I told him that the last I checked my name was on the papers and I owned this house.

“Reba, I am sorry to tell you this but Duray kind of forced my hand, and I signed over my part of the house to him,” Brock said from the floor. I kicked him in his bare ass and he grunted and told me that was fair.

“How did he force your hand?” I asked.

Brock stuck a broken twisted finger out from under the table and said “He literally forced my hand,” and I wanted to laugh or cry. That hardly seemed legal but according to Brock the deed on my house was now partly owned by “Duray Entertainment Worldwide, inc.”

I depend on Brock’s payments to keep the house payments made along with my paycheck and according to Brock that would continue to happen all I had to do was “lighten up” with Duray.

“What on earth has gotten into you Brock that you would go along with all of this?” I was really worried now and I wasn’t even joking. He had just signed away my house note to a pimp.

“They dickmatized,” Duray tried to explain. I really didn’t want to know what he was saying – do you know what I am saying? Duray insisted on trying to tell me what he was saying even though I didn’t want to hear it.

“Dem’ girls, dey like that big black dick, and he like watching his girls happy, so he do anything for his girl, won’t you Brock?” Duray asked Brock.

“Yes Sir, I will,” Brock said with genuine fear in his voice. I kind of liked it.

I asked Duray why they wanted my house. There had to be plenty of other places this would work much easier. I can’t describe how he said it but what I understood was that this was the easiest way to avoid police. They are looking in bad neighborhoods and low income communities. This made it easier for the clients (tricks) to find the place and safer for them. It was like camouflage in the light of day because it looked completely normal outside. He also said that it made it easier to keep a few girls separated in smaller because they had a tendency to catfight when they were in larger groups and he hinted that my Cheyenne and Barbara Jean were instigators of the conflict – which I fully believed.

“So if Barbara Jean told you to go down to the bank and put the house in MY name, you would have?” I asked and implied I’d be happy to force his ‘other hand’ and break all of my ex-husband’s fingers if I had too. I was kidding of course – I don’t believe in violence although there have been many times I wanted to take a cast iron skillet to his head.

“Look, don’t start no thang, aint gonna be no thang, pretty momma, you do what you do, I do what I do, and we both gonna get what we need,” Duray was talking his gibberish again. He finally explained in pretty clear English that he’d sign the deed over to me fully once the house is paid off and all I had to do was not be uptight about his little parties. We agreed he’d have them mostly over at Brock’s house and that Jake and Kyra were not to be around those parties any longer.

That didn’t stop them from coming down to breakfast once they finally woke up. Jake and Kyra walked in as if it were perfectly normal to see their older sister and Barbara Jean completely naked. They didn’t even notice Van and Brock under the table as they approached Duray like an old family friend and said his cooking was the best they ever had.

I cleared my throat and waited for an apology or some acknowledgment for my cooking. Kyra and Jake looked at me and then back at Duray with their plate. I cleared my throat again and Kyra said “We heard you Mom. Your food is good too!”

Those little ungrateful shits!

I have to admit his biscuits were nice and buttery though.

“So when can I expect you two to put on some clothes?” I changed the subject and looked at Barbara Jean and Cheyenne expectantly. It was bad enough my son saw their boobies hanging out – but Lord only knows what they were leaving on my nice wooden chairs with their naked behinds.

“Tyrone said we can’t wear any clothes for a while because of the piercings,” Barbara Jean said of the metal hoops in her chest and rang them like jingle bills. Kyra and Jake smiled enthusiastically and watched as she shimmied for them and shook her massive tits.

“Okay, well what about bottoms though?” I suggested they at least where something around their waists for modesty sake. Obviously, Jake had already seen them naked but it seemed excessive to me.

“Well, we got piercings there too, Mom” Cheyenne admitted. I shut my eyes and thought to myself ‘please don’t stand up and show me, please don’t stand up and show me’ and naturally when I opened my eyes there was Cheyenne and Barbara Jean standing up at the kitchen table with their knees bent and their legs bowed showing me a matching, thick silvered hoop through their pussy lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.