Reba - Cover

Reba

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is fan fiction based on the TV show "Reba". You don't have to have watched the show to understand the characters although it helps. There is a LOT more sexual situations than some of my past stories - but if you are looking for detailed, step by step descriptions of every action - some of it happens 'off camera' but is described in the dialogue afterwards.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Swinging   Nudism   Prostitution  

When I was finished with Carl Weathers I felt a lot better – a whole lot better. I cleaned him off, put on my robe and went downstairs. I was feeling a little guilty and awkward about my time with Carl Weathers – so I thought better just put him back where I found him and forget all about this crazy little night. It was late and I assumed the party was over.

It wasn’t.

Barbara Jean and Cheyenne were on the couch chatting happily while my ex-husband and my son in law were down on the knees giving the two of them expert pedicures and pampering them while they sipped on mimosas.

There were still a few other people in my living room talking and laughing and I came down and cleared my throat – once, twice, three times and finally shouted “Hey everybody, get the hell out of here!” and that cleared out most everyone.

Barbara Jean looked up at me as if she were surprised I may be annoyed that at one in the morning they had a sex toy party still going on. I returned Carl Weathers to her box and said “Maybe you can sell that one in the slightly used category,” I told her.

“Why, you can have Carl Weathers, Reba. I insist,” she smiled. “I am so sorry if we stayed late. We lost track of time, we were supposed to leave an hour ago,” she assured me.

“You were supposed to never be over at my house again but that didn’t work out either,” I quipped at her.

She checked her cell phone and said “Uh-oh, Duray is angry,” she told Cheyenne.

“How mad?” Cheyenne looked concern but not entirely worried –almost like it amused her.

“He wants us at my house five minutes ago and he said we have to leave our clothes here!” Barbara Jean showed Cheyenne the text and they both stood up and immediately began to undress right in my living room.

It was a good thing Kyra and Jake weren’t there – because both of their voluptuous bodies erupted out of their skimpy little outfits and let me tell you – Barbara Jean may have had a boob job but I’ve never seen boobs that big stick straight out like that.

My daughter had been a star cheerleader in high school and even though she had a baby- she looked fantastic. I couldn’t help but be envious about the two of them. I was 5’2 and fairly flat chested and the only shape I seemed to have was places where I didn’t want shape to be!

I noticed that Barbara Jean’s pubic hair had been cropped short and styled into the shape of the ace of spades. “Oh, isn’t it wild? I know a Korean lady who will do it for 35 bucks!” Barbara seemed pleased with herself and Cheyenne mimicked the Korean lady “You gonna need more than 35 dollar for that bush!” they both said in unision and laughed.

I realized that Cheyenne had the same design shaved into her pubes as well.

I felt strange looking at my own daughter’s you-know-what but now that it had an ace of spades on it I couldn’t stop looking at the thing. She smiled at me with pride. “You should get one too, Momma!”

Barbara Jean asked me politely in a whisper “Now, does the carpet match the drapes down there?”

I wasn’t going to answer her and I glared back at her for daring ask me such a question.

“We have to be naked too, Miss Barbara Jean?” Brock looked up from his feet and asked his new wife sweetly.

“I guess so, he didn’t say, you know Duray,” Barbara Jean giggled.

Brock smiled that he did know Duray and began to take his panties and corset off with Cheyenne’s husband Van. Van asked if that meant the cock cage too but the girls said Duray told them not to take it off for any reason.

“That sounds like Duray,” Van admitted and stood there naked with nothing but a dog collar, and a cock cage around his waist.

“Is that a tattoo, Cheyenne?” I was shocked but right above her shaved pussy was a pair of black dice and the words “For BBC only”.

“Show her the matching one, Cheyenne,” Barbara Jean offered enthusiastically and while I didn’t want to see it – I couldn’t unsee it. Cheyenne had a matching ankle tattoo of a black ace of spades just like Barbara Jean.

All four of them had the tattoo and they were proud of it.

“You can’t just walk out of the house naked,” I demanded.

“You are right Reba, we better run! Duray is probably getting impatient” Brock suggested and with that the four of them opened the door and did a midnight dash across our lawn to their own house – which happened to be right next door to mine.

I followed Cheyenne through the yard over to Brock and Barbara Jean’s house. I realized shouting “Hey, stop you are naked” would probably draw too much attention so I kept quiet and hurried over. She had a baby here and to be honest, I was really worried about her choices. I know I made it sound funny but it freaked me out and humor was my coping mechanism.

I caught up to them pretty easily because they were locked out and had to knock. “No keys,” Brock explained as if that was a minor inconvenience that couldn’t be helped.

“Well, that is what happens when you have no clothes and no pockets,” I said to him sarcastically.

The door opened and a black woman with very wide hips in skimpy light blue lingerie opened the door. She stood there looking at us with a confused expression and finally asked “Who you be?”

“This is MY house, I am here for Duray,” Brock explained.

“You house? Nah, no thank you,” the black girl shut the door on us and locked it.

“What now? Just stand here with your butts hanging out?” I looked at them quizzically as they stood naked under the porch light of my ex-husband’s home.

“Aww, you noticed my butt?” Barbara Jean was flattered and shook her very healthy, plump butt and created waves I can never unsee.

There was something about it though. Where everybody else has a black line in their butt crack, Barbara Jean had a long, solid line of pink.

“Voted best heiney in...” Barbara Jean was about to brag that she had won some local beauty contest when I interrupted and said Juno County. “No, in Kyleen county! I moved away from Juno County, Reba!”

“What year was it you won best heiney?” I threw a little shade back at Barbara Jean and frowned that it must have been a long time ago. In truth, she was what a lot of people would consider a “MILF”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.