My Wife and My Life Have Sure Changed - Cover

My Wife and My Life Have Sure Changed

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The husband of a classic American family (husband, wife, teenage son and daughter) describes the problems and joys as it changes sexually in a rather short period of time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Light Bond   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Clergy   Nudism  

Melinda was indeed a close resemblance to my wife as she had said. Similar size, hair, bosom, and coloring but the personalities were so different. Angela had been pretty quiet and reserved most of the time I’d known her. This one was very outgoing. An extrovert versus an introvert.

When she came over to dinner, she commented about everything, including what a hunk Angela had married. Of course that made me feel good and a little embarrassed.

My wife had not shared with her our unusual family situation and would ease into it if things seem to be working out. Since it was summer and it was daylight for quite a while, after dinner Angela suggested we adjourn to the back yard near the pool. Melinda piped up that she hadn’t been swimming in quite a while so Angela said, “Well go ahead and jump in.” When the usual, “I didn’t know to bring a suit,” was offered, Angela immediately said, “Since when is that a necessary piece of swimming equipment?”

We both started stripping so she did likewise and we were enjoying the water when the kids came home, saw us, and did the same. Melinda was bug eyed for a bit but told Angela she thought this was really neat and hadn’t done it since she was a kid.

When we got out of the pool I knew to offer to dry her off and let her reciprocate. With three naked women in the area, my cock swelled to at least half size and I noticed she kept glancing at it. As Angela had said, she was probably horny.

We stayed naked and had some more to drink while the kids went off to do their thing, probably horizontal, in one of their rooms. I asked our guest if she would like some skin lotion to counteract the chlorine in the pool and she immediately agreed. I didn’t spare one square inch of her body and she was squirming a bit by the time I finished. She was ready, so I let Angela deliver the coup de grace.

“Melinda, I am blessed with the husband who is a considerate as well as capable lover. He has graciously supported my exploration of sex with other men. We are on an equal basis in this marriage and so if you would like him to satisfy any unmet needs you have, be my guest.”

She looked back and forth that us and said, “No shit! You’d really be okay with this good-looking guy fucking little old me?”

Angela reached out for her hand and said, “Yes I would. I’d like to watch but if you are self-conscious about it then I will leave you alone for a while. That is, if you’re interested.”

Melinda sat up, “Of course I’m interested! I’m way too horny for my own good but I’ve been afraid to date and get into a messy situation. This would be a blessing for me. I don’t know if I could handle a spectator right now, if you don’t mind.”

An hour later Melinda went into the bathroom to clean herself up and then find Angela. As she gave her a big tits-on-tits and crotch-on-crotch hug, she began to cry, “Thank you! Thank you! That was the nicest damn thing anybody has done for me in years. How can I ever repay you?”

Angela pulled back from her and said, “It’s never a matter of repayment. It’s a matter of gifting, pure and simple without expectation of payback. My husband has given me many gifts of many kinds and I’m always glad when I can do so in return. You are welcome to stay with us for a while or return when your needs get difficult to handle.”

Melinda stayed for two days and made sure that I had enough energy to keep my wife happy too. When I suggested that there was another male in the house that she might enjoy, her eyes opened wide and said, “You let your son fuck?”

“He is quite mature for his age and has experience with women considerably older than himself. If you want to enjoy him, that’s between the two of you.”

He told me later that she noticed that he and Trish shared a bedroom and he gave her an honest answer which kind of blew her mind. But not so much that she didn’t arrange for him to visit her bed. I had already fucked her that day and she was wild with him, he reported.

She was a professional woman and was very busy during the week with long hours at work and often attending evening meetings. She had little energy for sex on weekdays, an issue which had impacted her marriage we thought. We agreed that she could visit all day Saturday and Saturday night and she enjoyed me and Robbie enough to satisfy her most urgent needs.

Of course this took energy away from Angela and Trish so we had to figure out a better long-term solution. Obviously we had to get more men in the mix since the women always seem to be the more needy ones. Should it be one or two to add to the list? Maybe they didn’t need to know all of the inner workings of our family but just bonk Angela and Trish outside of it.

Trish was now a sophomore in high school and got into the band. There were upper classmates that she came in contact with now. One guy seemed real interested. He was a senior, and had a car, and had a good reputation among the senior girls from what she could tell. In spite of the story that the “bad boys” get the pussy, they don’t get the best ones. She showed her interest and he began taking her out on regular dates. Since he was patient and not pushy, she could gradually get more intimate with him. Finally she opened her thighs and reported back to us that he had some real potential. Not highly skilled but eager and willing to listen and learn.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.