My Wife and My Life Have Sure Changed
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The husband of a classic American family (husband, wife, teenage son and daughter) describes the problems and joys as it changes sexually in a rather short period of time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Light Bond   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Clergy   Nudism  

Angela’s sister was coming for a family visit at our place. I suspected it would be a bit different this year than in the past. I was pretty sure we all had ideas for “entertainment”.

This woman was a couple of years older than my wife and had a very different life. Married the first time to an international agency employee, she’d lived all over the world. No kids and they split after ten years. Single for another ten, she married a preacher, of all things. Still no kids. She enjoyed ours though. We’d never met her latest husband of a few years and he was coming along.

When they roared up in a red Corvette Robbie went nuts although he had some difficulty disengaging his eyeballs from Beth’s big tits when she plastered them against him in a welcoming hug, exclaiming how big and cute he was.

He rushed to help Wendell, her husband, get what little luggage they could stow. It looked to me he had a hard-on from the combination of car and chest. I was a bit inspired myself. This could be an interesting visit!

Wendell was a LOT younger than his wife, which my wife verified, adding that her sister had been selective that way since her divorce, then added that she thought he was a hunk, looking like a guy from a surfer ad. I noticed that Trish was attempting to make herself helpful to him in any way that would get attention. Even more interesting!

With the original turmoil over, Beth approached me and asked for a tour of the place, grabbing my arm and sidling close, rubbing a big mammary on me anywhere she could.

When we reached the master bedroom, she cooed, “So this is where my sister has such a good time! She tells me how well you pleasure her. And the backyard adventures sound like fun too.”

“Shit,” I thought, “What has Angela been telling this hottie?”

Back to the front yard, Robbie was obviously lusting for the car though I suspected his aunt could seriously distract him, and Trish was lusting for her uncle-in-law. Angela was probably also but she was working on dinner with her sister.

I’d better get to know this stud to have some influence on his effect on my family. “Hey, Wendell, whatcha drinkin?”

He came over to me and said, “Any kind of amber beer or bourbon is good.” That was a good start. We had that in common. I led him to the bar and poured him some of my single barrel, demonstrating that I had class. He noticed. We went out the pool to visit. He was as curious about me as I was about him, I figured.

“How did you meet Beth,” was a good start.

“We met at the religious center I have been running for a while. There was a week-long retreat and we just hit it off, I guess. Our relationship developed pretty fast but we knew it was a good one and here we are.”

“What denomination are you associated with?” was my next question.

He took a sip of the fine whiskey and eulogized, “We are non-denominational. Our precepts and principles transcend even the fine ones of traditional Christianity and include some practices that preceded it. Many of those were lost in the wave of change that drastically modified Christ’s original teachings in the fourth century. We call it the ‘Church of Universal Togetherness’.”

He stopped his discourse at that point and commented, “It sure is hot! Could I take a swim?” I nodded and he stood up, took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. As you have heard, nudity is common at our pool but it is usually mentioned beforehand.

I said to myself, “What the hell?” and followed his lead. Hearing the splashing, soon the whole group was in the pool and naked when they saw us enjoying the water. Damn, Beth’s tits were magnificent! Wendell must have a great time in bed. Speaking of him, his body was sculpted and his meat was impressive. I figured Angela and Trish were lubricating in lust. The cool water was keeping me and Robbie from being obvious. A spontaneous wild thought ran through my mind ... what if my son and I fucked the shit out of Beth together? Wouldn’t that be wild? Something told me she might like that.

Angela and I were hot for each other and a lot of fantasy thoughts were involved, I think. The guest bedroom emitted thumping and I’d bet good odds our kids’ fingers were busy.

Angela and Trish managed to convince Wendell to go into town with them after breakfast. Sitting by the pool, I told Beth I was interested in Wendell’s ministry and he had told me a bit about it last night. Could she tell me why she joined it?

She was delighted but asked if she could work on her all-over tan while we talked. Hell, yes! I kept my pants on in order to avoid tempting her. RIGHT!

After her divorce, she went back to church and started dating. The religious leaders, like the ones she grew up with, made sex seem to be such a complicated thing and so prone to be a “sin” when you were doing something so obviously natural. A girlfriend told her about this fellowship that held sex to be a holy thing to be appreciated regardless of marital state. Even Christ had only said it was bad if done in a way that would hurt others, like cheating in a marriage. That meant that if your spouse knew and approved, it wasn’t a sin.

When she went to the first special service to welcome new members of the congregation, she saw they were touched and loved in very special ways. It was the loving she had been seeking. My libido thought it would like to help her out if that is what she needed.

I asked if Wendell might tell us more after dinner. That sounded a lot more interesting than a movie. She glowed at the suggestion and gave me a tit-full hug. What was left of my conscience whispered, “Down, boy!” but I could smell her pussy.

Wendell was pleased to talk about his current project so after dinner we cleared off the table and he began to explain. “I have had many sexual experiences in my life but finally realized a couple of years ago that, while they were physically pleasurable they were usually ‘done and gone’, kind of like a meal at a fast-food restaurant. A very basic need was satisfied but it had not reached the potential of the experience, like this well-prepared meal shared with companions has done.

“I use that analogy because our appetite for sex and for food are similar in many ways. After they have been enjoyed at the moment, they become memories and after a while the need arises again. The memories may be good or bad or forgotten, but will guide us the next time we are looking for satisfaction.

“Enjoying meals has been very well developed in our culture as in many others and is widely practiced with friends or even acquaintances. Sex has been treated badly by many religions of more recent vintages, possibly as a means of controlling its members. Pre-Christian and non-Western religions often gave sex more spiritual or practical roles in their cultures. That is a fascinating study in itself, and one that we use as topics for our more informational gatherings. Perhaps we’ll have time to do some of that here.

“Sex, like eating, is practical. You must do it to get the satisfaction you need. Our fellowship’s basic tenet is to develop a full sense of togetherness among our accepted members. This means we must get to know the mysterious person existing inside one another as well as both the inside and out physically. To carry the analogy with a meal a little further, tonight we were mostly consumers, enjoying the work of just a couple of providers. In our fellowship, we must all become both consumers and providers so that everyone gets equal satisfaction.”

Robbie was wiggling in his seat, anxious about something. Wendell noticed and asked, “Robbie do you have a question about what I’ve said so far?”

He looked around the table and then at Wendell before he asked, “Does that mean that your churchgoers have sex with each other?”

That made everyone chuckle and look at Wendell who smiled, “Ultimately, yes. But you can’t just join and jump your aunt Beth’s bones.” Robbie blushed and Wendell continued, “I’ve noticed how you look at her and it’s completely normal. I have sexual thoughts about your attractive mother and sister. Nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about the wiring God gave us. That’s what we teach. But it is not just a casual thing and you must demonstrate that you are responsible first. That was a good question though.”

“As Robbie has brought up, sex among our members is part of our ritual and part of our training. Although Beth and I are married, that is primarily for legal purposes and does not limit our spiritual practices. I think that’s enough for tonight, Beth and I have been traveling and enjoying our time with you but we need some rest. If you are still interested we can pick up the subject more tomorrow. Good night!”

Robbie’s room was next door to theirs and it seemed that they liked to “pray” before going to sleep from the rhythmic thoughts and nonverbal oral utterances he could hear. He was in no position to criticize, since Trish was sliding her aroused pussy along his erection until both of them got their jollies and she went back to her own bed.

Something similar was happening in the main bedroom. Interestingly, none of the family members spoke during their activities, being quite busy inside their head with assorted images they might not want to share with the person they were being intimate with.

No one slept through the night without interruption. The first of them occurred in the master bedroom when Beth lifted the covers and slid in beside me. Warren was doing the same on the other side of the bed. He spoke in a soft voice to all of us, “This is the first part of our religious initiation, if you are interested. This is not intercourse, only becoming familiar with the other person’s body by pleasurable touching. But remember, no penetration of any kind.”

Of course I was hard as hell but, according to the stated limitations, might not even get a blowjob for relief. I had a wonderful time exploring Beth’s curves and crevices and she shook with orgasms when I worked on her erogenous zones. Her pussy was oozing liquid and I suspected it was a combination of hers and her husband’s so I rubbed some on my erection and she picked up that pace until I shot mine into the cloth she had brought. I heard noises from Warren that sounded like he did the same thing.

When they kissed us goodbye, Angela and I rolled together and were quickly engaged in our second copulation since getting in that bed. We heard voices coming from other rooms but would have to wait until morning to find out what it happened.

I asked Robbie if he’d had any interesting experiences after going to bed. He admitted that he and Trish had done their thing but he was awakened by his fantasy woman getting in bed naked with him. He related the same kind of sensual experience I had. This was getting to be an amazing family visit, that was for sure!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.