My Wife and My Life Have Sure Changed - Cover

My Wife and My Life Have Sure Changed

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The husband of a classic American family (husband, wife, teenage son and daughter) describes the problems and joys as it changes sexually in a rather short period of time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Light Bond   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Clergy   Nudism  

Husband speaking:

Robby was very upset when I got home. My dear wife Angela said he wouldn’t talk to her. So I went to his room and closed the door.

For background, Robbie is sixteen, his sister Trish is fourteen, and Angela just turned forty, two years behind me. We are a pretty average middle class professional family that lives a bit outside of a medium sized town on twenty mostly wooded acres. Our house is away from the road and we like the quiet and seclusion.

“What’s going on, Robbie?” I asked.

“Sit down Dad. I’ve got something to show you.” He clicked on his computer screen and a series of camera shots of our backyard pool began going by with date and time stamps.

I reacted, “You talked about getting a game camera to figure out what was eating our flowers but I didn’t know you had it yet.”

He stopped the slide show as he explained, “Yeah, about a week ago. Look at this!”

There were his mother and I, nude on a mat by the pool, screwing. It was the day after the camera went in. I laughed. Angela’s sex drive skyrocketed when her hormones changed and she got a lot more adventuresome. This was one of those.

We liked skinny dipping as a family and had been very open about sex as the kids got old enough to understand. This was taking Robbie’s sex education to a new level though.

Angela just recently went through the change rather early but that happened in her family. I’d been snipped after Trish so now we were both “safe”, not that it really mattered. Neither one of us had ever had another partner although we’d fantasized a bit when her younger sister and husband visited in the summer. They had two boys roughly the same ages as our kids and all thought it was great fun to skinny-dip too. The boys got hard-ons with three naked women to see but that’s as far as it went.

Back to our problem. He continued, “That was cool but not what I’m upset about. This is!”

Next were a series of pictures showing a guy riding a four-wheeler up to the pool where Angela was reading nude, a wine bottle and glass beside her. He walked over and started sucking on her nipples, just like that. She reached for his groin to get a handful then he dropped his pants and she sucked him. He ate and then fucked her on the pool divan. They talked as she fondled his hard on again and he took her from behind. They kissed and he left. She played with her pussy for a while then dove in the pool. Robbie stopped the show.

Neither of us said a word. “I can understand why you are upset. I am VERY surprised,” was all I could say.

Robbie spoke up, “Mom has seemed a bit different some days when I got home from school the last couple of weeks but I didn’t know why. Today was one of them.” He thought back. “I only got this one time in a whole week so it must not be every day.”

I added, “Yeah. There have been a couple of days when she was unusually horny, not that she hasn’t been since her change.”

I put my arm around him and said, “I still love your mother so put that worry out of your head. Let’s get to the bottom of this and make the best of it. You keep checking the camera and let’s try to act the same towards her. I’ve got some serious thinking to do.”

We put on a good front at dinner and I wasn’t too sure what to do about bedtime. She was acting sexy, giving me the signs. I guess she either felt guilty or what she had been really turned her on. I favored the latter since our fantasy had talked about what she had now done usually got her wet and hot. That gave me an idea.

I knew where the camera was so threw a cloth over it. When the kids were in bed I took a bottle of wine and glasses out to the pool. The moon was bright so I could leave the lights off.

“Angela, I’ve been thinking about a fantasy scenario I’d like to try. You get undressed and lay back here (the divan from earlier) and have some wine. I’m going to be a neighbor who happens by and can’t resist your charms. You are horny and don’t resist either.” I didn’t want to get TOO close to the pics but enough so that she would notice.

I noticed her reactions as I went through the sexual parts as well as I could remember them. She was hot by the time I stuck my cock into her adulterous pussy. I almost came with the fresh mental images.

She had strong orgasms each time I emptied myself. Her pussy didn’t feel any different but it had been quite a few hours since she was inseminated by the other cocks. The finale was quite different though. After the “stranger” left she was told to stay there. A few minutes later I, in my robe and as myself, sat down beside her and said, “Well, did you enjoy that?”

She kissed me, knowing that I was not ignorant. I knew damned well she had both times today. I pushed a little further, “Do you know any neighbors you’d like to try? I see a guy riding out here on a four-wheeler once in a while that seems nice. Maybe we should invite him for another kind of ride.”

She was paralyzed and confused. I just waited calmly for her response. She looked at me and said quietly, “If you’d like that, I’m game. Right now I’d like my husband to make love to me. That stranger didn’t completely fill me up.” We fell asleep afterwards for a while. I lost count of how many times and ways she told me she loved me.

A week later Robbie said the four-wheeler guy had come by but Mom was dressed and they talked and he didn’t stay.

I kept asking her about the wife-sharing fantasy. She kept saying she’d do it if that’s what I wanted.

Finally, I said to her after we’d screwed, “I think any fantasy has to come from you. You knew I’d be quite supportive because I truly love you. I was just disappointed and hurt when you didn’t talk to me first.”

She stared at me, “What the hell are you talking about?”

I started the slide show in my tablet and she began to weep. She pushed the stop button right after the guy stuck his cock in. Looking at me with a tear stained face, she whispered, “So you’ve known since it last happened. That’s why you did that scenario out by the pool. Why did you wait so long to confront me?”

I kissed her and answered, “I wanted to see how you would handle this. BTW, Robbie saw it first. That’s why he was so upset that one day.”

Her hand went to her mouth, “Oh my god! No wonder! What must he think of me?”

“Maybe that you are pretty hot. He had some pics of us doing it earlier that week, then you being a slut. I think he watched them both all the way through. His shorts were tented.”

“You are terrible. Now you want me to do incest?”

“Hey, you are the one that said that. Back to our problem. What in the hell got into you? Ooops! Let me rephrase that. What were you thinking?”

She was stroking my full-fledged erection. “I guess my pussy was doing the thinking. I was reading Fifty Shades Of Gray and was well into a bottle of wine when the four-wheeler rode up. I’d seen this guy before and I was turned on from the book so I just let him look. He used the old ‘can I put sunscreen on you’ ploy and his hands felt really good. I had him do the front and I just didn’t make him stop. You know how we’d talked and I was so damn curious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.