An Error in Judgment
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Keiryn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Courtney's mistake leads to an error she can't escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Courtney looked at him fearfully as he stood there. He had redressed himself. “Don’t waste time, Courtney. Get on the bed.” He repeated. Courtney reluctantly did as she was told, sitting in the middle of the bed. She stared back at him fearfully.

“Now, how do I want to do this?” Michael asked aloud. “What will make Dylan crazy?” His voice turned sinister as he looked back at Courtney.

Her green eyes widened in fear and panic as she looked back at Michael. “Please, don’t do this, Michael.” She pleaded. “I’m begging you.”

“Too late, Courtney.” He said, laughing darkly. “Hmmm ... I think, that maybe I should just leave you laying here for him to find you, naked and used, don’t you think?” He asked. “Yes, that’s it. I think that will work.” He laughed as he watched the look of horror spread across Courtney’s face.

“If you fight me, you will regret it.” Michael added, pulling a knife from the opposite pocket of his coat. Courtney choked back a sob as he held it out so that she could see it. It was a long, fixed blade with a serrated edge. “Yes, I will use it.” He said, looking at her coldly. “Don’t push me.”

“Lay down.” He ordered. He looked her over, wantonly. He smiled as he looked at her exposed pussy, still swollen and wet with the remnants of his heavy fucking only a short time earlier.

“A beautiful, broken toy.” He smiled as he looked at her. “Used and tossed away. What will Dylan think when he comes home and sees you, knowing that another man as had his fill of you? That someone else has touched you so intimately? How angry do you think he’ll be?” Michael taunted, watching Courtney close her eyes as she tried not to think about the pain that it would cause. “He’ll toss you out, won’t he? Will he send you away?” he taunted again, looking at her darkly.

“You are a sick son of a bitch.” Courtney growled through gritted teeth. “He’s liable to kill you, you know that, right?”

“You need to shut the hell up.” Michael snapped, leaning over her. “Especially when you’re totally defenseless.” He glared down at her.

“It doesn’t change the fact that I can’t stand you.” Courtney snapped angrily. “You are Evil. Insane.” She pushed.

“That’s enough!” He roared, slapping her violently across the face. “Shut up!” he seethed, slapping her again. He grabbed her by the shoulders, shaking her violently. Tears streamed from her face as she cried out in pain as she tried to push against him. “Are you done?” He snapped, breathlessly.

“Yes ... Please ... please stop.” She pleaded.

“Good.” He snarled, shoving her back down onto the bed. He stepped away from her, surveying the room.

He pulled the chair from the desk over to the doorway of the open closet. He turned off the light, leaving them in near darkness. Only dim shards of light from the streetlamps outside filtering through the blinds illuminated the room. He sat, quietly surveying his quarry partially concealed in the shadow of the closet as Courtney stared up at the ceiling, tears running silently down her face.

She heard the garage door open, signaling that Dylan was home. She choked back a sob as she feared what was about to happen.

“Showtime.” Michael said, excitedly.

Courtney listened as she heard the door open in the kitchen. It was hard to hear Dylan over the sound of her own heartbeat echoing in her ears. She was terrified. Soon she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

“Shh...” Michael whispered as she gasped.

Dylan flipped on the desk light, gasping when he saw Courtney, laying naked on the bed. Tears streamed down her face. She refused to look at him as she continued staring painfully up at the ceiling.

“Oh my God, Courtney...” He said, his voice panicked. “What happened?” He stepped closer, not seeing Michael in his panic. “Who did this to you?” He asked, touching her face gently, a pained expression crossing his face as he saw the welts on her cheeks from Michael’s repeated abuse.

“Doesn’t she look beautiful like that?” Michael said, his sickeningly calm voice breaking the silence in the room. He remained seated, staring at Dylan intently as he panicked over the state of his wife. “She’s an amazing lover.” Michael added. “Especially vocal.”

“Who the hell are you?” Dylan asked, confused as he turned toward the shadow in the corner.

“Does it matter?” Michael replied. He was toying with Dylan. “Maybe you should ask Courtney.”

Dylan turned back to look at Courtney, who had closed her eyes in an effort to stop her shaking. She balled her fists at her hairline, grabbing her hair in frustration as she was desperately trying to pull herself together.

“Courtney,” Dylan started, his voice hollow, “who is he?” He looked nervously over his shoulder at Michael, who was grinning evilly from the chair.

“Michael.” Courtney whispered. Even saying his name seemed to cause her pain.

“You sick son of a bitch.” Dylan charged, turning to face the shadow in the corner. “She was right to be terrified of you.” His voice hitched as he looked back at Courtney, who was crying harder as she stared at Dylan, looking as if her heart was being ripped out of her chest.

Michael’s sinister laugh echoed in the room. He looked at Courtney, then back at Dylan. “This leaves us with an interesting situation.” His voice dropped to a snarl as he stood, striding to the corner of the bed. “You see, Dylan...” Michael started, a wicked grin creeping across his face, “I’m sure she neglected to tell you that she’s been letting me fuck her senseless, didn’t she?” He laughed.

“Courtney?” Dylan said, his voice breaking as he looked at her. “What is he talking about?”

Tears fell from Courtney’s eyes as she looked at Dylan. “He told me I would regret it if I told anyone.”

“Tell me.” Dylan said, pleadingly. “Please.”

She looked at Michael fearfully before continuing. “About six weeks ago, he called the office. He convinced me to bring cards by his house. I knew it was breaking an office rule, but I did it because he made me feel bad for him.” She stopped, blinking back tears and drawing a ragged breath before continuing. “I didn’t tell anyone that I was going to stop by there because I figured I’d catch hell for it, and honestly figured it’d be a thirty second stop. Run to the door, hand him the cards, and back to the car.”

“But that’s not what happened, was it Courtney?” Michael interrupted, his voice malicious.

“No.” Her voice was hollow. “Not at all.”

“What happened?” Dylan asked her, his voice full of concern. “Please Courtney, tell me.”

“When I went to hand him the cards, he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me inside.” She stopped, looking at Dylan painfully. “He forced me. He told me that he owned me. He told me that whenever he called for me, I had better respond. He threatened me. I was so scared ... I didn’t know what to do.” She broke down into tears as she finished.

Dylan stared at her for a moment. She could see the distrust in his eyes. He was furious with her. He didn’t know whether to believe her. “You should have told me.” He said quietly.

“I was afraid.” Courtney said, her voice shaking. “Please, Dylan...”

Dylan sighed as he looked at her, shaking his head. “You should never have gone over there.” His voice dropped.

“Please believe me, Dylan!” Courtney pleaded, tears running down her cheeks. “Please! You have to believe me!” her voice was frantic as she looked him.

Michael laughed as he watched the display between them. “Someone isn’t very trusting of you, Courtney. Looks like he might not want to keep the broken toy around after all...” his voice took on a sinister tone as he looked at her.

“You evil bastard.” Dylan said, looking back at Michael. “Tell me why I shouldn’t kill you where you stand.”

“Because I’d kill you first.” Michael snarled. “And I could easily kill her before you got to the gun that’s in the closet behind me.” He added, pulling his knife into view.

“Let’s think about this for a moment, shall we, Dylan?” Michael started, flicking his knife over his fingers as he spoke. “Over the last six weeks, I’ve put it to your beautiful wife several times.” He paused, grinning at Dylan. “I’ve felt her fear. I’ve made made her beg, scream and plead. I’ve made her cry out in ecstasy as I completely violated her...” He stepped toward Courtney, watching her try to avoid his touch as he reached for her. “And she can’t resist it.”

“Stop.” Dylan begged, watching Courtney react as fear took over her. “Please.”

“What are you going to do to stop me, Dylan?” Michael taunted. “What if I wanted to take her again, right now? Right here in front of you? What would you do?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.