An Error in Judgment - Cover

An Error in Judgment

Copyright© 2019 by Keiryn

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Courtney's mistake leads to an error she can't escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It had been several weeks since Courtney’s initial run in with Michael. It still haunted her when she closed her eyes. When her phone would ring unexpectedly, or she’d receive a text message at an awkward time, especially when she was home at night with Dylan, she would cringe as she would check her phone.

Michael had successfully manipulated her mind and caused her to succumb to his control. She lived in fear that she would run into him unexpectedly and he would take her at a moment’s notice.

It was now Mid-March. Spring appeared to finally be falling on the suburbs, as the snow had begun to melt, and the temperatures began to flirt with the upper thirties. Courtney looked out at the parking lot from her desk. It was slow. Just another quiet afternoon in the office.

She turned back to her computer, opening up an email. The sound of the door opening broke her concentration. “Hi, can I help you?” Courtney asked cheerfully, as she turned to the door.

She looked to the door and her throat instantly closed up. Michael stood in the entryway of the office. She did her best to hide the fear that was rapidly multiplying inside of her as her eyes went wide with terror. She could feel herself shaking as her stomach dropped like a stone.

“Hello, Courtney.” He said quietly, stepping up to her desk. “I actually have an appointment with Rick this afternoon.” He eyed her admiringly as he watched her struggle to hold it together.

Courtney turned to look at Rick, who was on the phone. “He’ll be just a few minutes, if you’d like to take a seat. I’ll let him know you’re here.” She said, trying to keep her voice from breaking.

“Thank you.” He said, taking a seat at her desk. Courtney shuddered as she felt him staring through her. She began printing out his file for Rick, and did her best to try to ignore him.

“You look well, Courtney.” He said quietly, his eyes flickering at her as she looked away nervously. “You didn’t reply to my message last week. Are you avoiding me?”

Courtney winced as she pulled his file off of the printer and turned to staple the sections together on her desk. “No, Michael.” She replied. “I’ve just been busy.” She did her best to avoid eye contact.

“You’re lying.” Michael said roughly, his gaze intensifying as he stared at her. “Remember what I said.” He warned. “If you try to hide, I will find you.”

Her eyes were full of fear as she looked back at him. “I believe you, Michael.” She said nervously. “I just don’t like this.” She admitted. She was hoping that her honesty might appeal to him. It didn’t.

“I own you. Remember that.” His tone was harsh as he chastised her. He leaned forward on her desk as his voice dropped, a move which instantly intimidated her. “I’m going to call for you again soon, and you had better respond. Or you will be very, very sorry.”

Courtney closed her eyes to blink back the tears that were threatening to fall. “Okay.” She conceded, her voice resigned.

“Good girl.” He said, enthusiastically. He sat back and smiled as Courtney pushed her chair back and walked into Rick’s office to hand him Michael’s file. A moment later, Rick appeared in the doorway to his office, and called Michael back.

“It was nice visiting with you, Courtney.” Michael said politely as he walked back to Rick’s office. His tone held no trace of the power he held over her. Courtney smiled nervously and nodded as she turned back to her computer, praying that Rick couldn’t see the panic that gripped her.

An hour later, the appointment was finished, and Michael walked out of Rick’s office, only pausing to glance at Courtney briefly as he left. Rick stood even with Courtney’s desk as he walked out.

Once he was gone, Rick turned to look at Courtney. “Something is really not right with him.” He said, his voice full of concern. “I think he’s got an obsession with you.” He looked at Courtney seriously. She nearly choked on the sip of water she had taken.

“What?” she asked, feigning surprise, hoping that Rick couldn’t see through it.

“The first ten minutes of the appointment, all he talked about was how nice and helpful you’ve always been when he’s called since he’s been here. He thinks you’re great. On and on. Started to make me nervous.” Rick said. “If he starts coming in with any frequency, or he starts calling you, let me know right away, okay?” he said. “And if you’re here alone, text or email me if he comes in. I don’t trust him.”

She instantly fought back tears. She wanted to tell Rick how stupid she had been five weeks ago, when she broke the office rules and went by his house to drop off the cards he requested. When her error in judgment turned her life into a nightmare. How Michael had so easily played her.

But she was afraid of what would happen if she did. She was afraid of what Michael was capable of. Any scolding from Rick would be welcome compared to what she would surely endure from Michael.

“Courtney?” Rick asked, his voice concerned. “Are you okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“Yeah,” Courtney started, “I’m fine.” She paused and looked out at the parking lot. “Just sort of zoned out thinking about what you said. He makes me nervous too.” She said as she went back to her work.

The next several days went by without incident. Courtney had started to calm down again, thinking that maybe Michael had just tried to manipulate her into believing he was going to call for her. That maybe, just maybe, he loved the mind games more than the assault.

But her peace was short-lived. On her way home from work the following Friday evening, her phone beeped.

“Miss me?” It was Michael. She nearly rear ended the car in front of her as she saw the message pop up on the screen. Within a couple of minutes, another message arrived. “Don’t hide, sweetheart. You don’t want to test me.” The panic that she felt was increasing as she drove home.

After she pulled into her driveway, she sat in her car, staring at her phone. She closed her eyes, deleting the messages before shoving it into her purse.

She looked over her shoulder as she locked her car, before starting up the sidewalk to her door. As she put her key in the deadbolt, she heard footsteps behind her. Before she could turn around, a hand covered her mouth. “I told you not to hide from me, Courtney.” Michael growled in her ear. His breath was hot on her skin. “Unlock your door.” He snapped. “Now.” She could feel the anger in his voice.

Michael locked the door behind them as they entered Courtney’s condo. “Take your coat and boots off.” He ordered. “Put your purse down.”

“Michael, what are you doing here?” Courtney asked nervously as she took off her coat, kicking her boots into the corner. Her fear was rapidly escalating into full-fledged panic as he leaned against the door, watching her.

“You were ignoring me.” Michael replied, darkly. “I told you I would find you.”

“I was in the car.” Courtney retorted, the irritation in her voice clear. “I don’t text and drive.”

“You weren’t going to reply.” Michael snapped. “I watched you sit there and stare at your phone.”

“So you’re stalking me now?” Courtney snapped in return. “I’m not your property, Michael.” She countered. “You may think that you’ve got me wrapped up in this twisted little head game, but you’re wrong!” she argued as he stepped closer to her. She tried her hardest to hide her fear, but it didn’t work.

“What did you say?” Michael’s voice was angry as he stood in front of Courtney, his face inches from hers.

“I said,” Courtney started, with false bravado, “You’re wrong.” Her eyes flashed defiantly at him. “I’m not playing this game anymore.” Her heart raced as he stepped closer. He was furious. She was in trouble. And there was no place to run.

“Wrong answer, sweetheart.” Michael snarled, reaching out and grabbing Courtney by the throat. He watched her face break into a look of pure terror as the realization that she couldn’t breathe hit her. He smiled wickedly at her as he pinned her back against the wall. “I. Still. Own. You.” He snapped at her, his voice tinged with rage. “Do I make myself perfectly clear?”

Courtney nodded frantically as she grabbed for his arms, desperately trying to free herself. Her eyes pleaded for him to let her go. His dark eyes pierced through her as he released her, watching her sink to the floor gasping for breath. He knelt before her. “If I ever hear you say those words again...” his voice was cold, “what you just felt will be pleasant compared to the punishment you will receive. Do you understand me?” he threatened.

“Yes, Michael.” Courtney answered breathlessly.

“Good.” He ordered.

Courtney returned to her feet, still struggling for breath. She watched Michael nervously as he surveyed her living room. “Michael,” she started, her voice shaking. “What are you going to do?”

He approached her, smiling darkly. “I haven’t decided where to start.” He watched as her green eyes widened in fear. “But, I do think that maybe we should see what dear Dylan will say when he finds his wife in a compromising position when he gets home tonight.”

Courtney’s heart was in her throat. “Michael, no ... please.” She begged. “I will do anything you want.” Her voice cracked as she looked at him pleadingly. “Please, just leave Dylan out of this.”

Michael chuckled at her as he stepped closer to her. He reached out and touched her cheek gently. She winced under his touch as he caressed her face. “Oh, Courtney.” He said sarcastically. “Isn’t that just like you? Wanting to save everyone...” He reached behind her head, grabbing a fistful of hair, causing her to whimper in pain as he pulled her head back. “Get on your knees.” He seethed.

Courtney reluctantly did as she was told. She looked up at him fearfully as he stared down at her. His eyes were dark. “Please ... don’t do this.” Courtney pleaded as he continued to stare at her. His expression darkened as he watched her fear spread across her face. She was shaking. Tears were building up in her eyes.

He could feel the familiar feeling of longing building within him as he looked at her. “There’s that fear again...” he said quietly. “You know what that does to me, Courtney.” She closed her eyes as he released his grip, running his fingers through her hair.

He unzipped his jeans, revealing his erect shaft. “Open your eyes, Courtney.” He demanded. As she opened her eyes, she gasped, realizing what he wanted her to do. Her eyes went wide and she tried to pull back, but Michael grabbed her by the shoulder. “No.” he said, his voice firm. He stared at her, his expression sinister.

“Michael...” she whispered. “Please.”

“You know what I want.” He said quietly. “Now do it.” His voice was rough.

Courtney whimpered as she closed her eyes, leaning forward to take his cock into her mouth. “Use your hands.” He growled. “Show me you know what you’re doing.”

Courtney hesitantly reached out and wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock as her tongue flitted around the head. As she bobbed up and down, Michael grabbed the back of her head. He groaned lustfully as she continued. He pushed her head down farther, feeling the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat. He felt her pause and pull back as she tried to keep herself from gagging.

“None of that.” He warned. “Keep going.”

She did as she was told, stroking him as she kept twisting her tongue around his dick, sucking him as if her life was depending on it. He groaned his approval as he leaned his head back. Soon, Courtney could feel him throbbing in her mouth. He was going to come. She whimpered in protest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.