The Tale of the Jail - Cover

The Tale of the Jail

Copyright© 2019 by Jo Singleton

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jails exist that torture their prisoners for information. This one used a whole new approach. It tortured its inmates with sex. The jailor, Shannon, took her job very seriously. Well, she loved it, to tell the truth. The men incarcerated there gave her all manners of satisfaction. She had no complaints. Nick and Jack were there to spill highly confidential secrets. Only when they did, could they spill other...elements.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

“Let’s take her to the special room,” Jack had recuperated faster since he got less fun. By Nick’s cell, he used the key he had to open it.

Nick unfurled from the floor, using a paper towel placed near the sink to wipe his deflated messy dick before he lifted his pants.

Shannon smiled inwardly. The room Jack suggested was special in that it held a few comforts like lush beds in varied sizes and heights, a large jacuzzi. Not to mention the storage for the sex toys she’d been using. If they thought they were going to have fun, she’d have double as much. They wouldn’t make the mistake of mistreating her for all she had to do was call the guards. If so, both men would not see the end of their confinement so soon.

Big-Dick-Nick looked at her, spunk dripping from her breasts, swollen cleft pouring his and her juices, the butterfly tied to her hips and rumbled a smug agreement. She proved that their sexual compatibility levelled too high for him to pass on it.

After she put her clothes to rights, they headed there. Inside, she led them to the jacuzzi and opened the taps to fill it with warm, swirling water. Shedding her clothes, she entered it swiftly followed by Jack. Nick chose the shower. It had no door and faced the jacuzzi. How delicious to observe the enormous man washing his even more enormous appendage.

Jack’s mast was already hard by the time they lowered to the water. One thing she had to give the moron, his dick responded to her like a horse’s to a mare in heat. The image of a horse mounting a mare with that huge shaft did not contribute for a peaceful bath.

Jack neared her holding his phallus. “Shannon, I want to fuck you like crazy.” And caressed his wet mast with his soapy hand.

The jerk was a clinical case of premature ejaculation. When she had masturbated him in the first information drilling session, his emission had hit the floor after barely two strokes of her fingers. That’s why she had used the tightest cock ring she found, otherwise she’d never have gotten anything from him. Except his floor fertilization, that is.

“Wash me first, will you.” At least she’d have him slave for it a bit, she consoled herself. And reclined on the rim, opening her legs to enjoy the strong jets in her pussy.

From this angle, she saw his dick dangling from a cluster of hair and, above it, his hairy belly sluicing with water. Higher still, his bald head lowered to her. The design became interesting. Two balls between his legs, a big one on his midriff and the bald one on the top. Though the view might be disheartening, it didn’t distract from his lecherous purposes.

“Sure.” He agreed as he poured shower gel in his hands and bent over her.

His slippery hands started on her face, down her neck, shoulders, but were very focused on her round breasts. His thumbs grazed them, his palms filled with them, squeezed the mounds while the jet made her clit stand alert. Not bad.

Her attention lifted to Nick who was watching them, his mast protruding from the nest of dark curls. She imagined him sticking the appetizing cock in her again and became even more aroused.

But Jack had come over her and placed his hard member between her breasts, closing them on him. His fingers pinched her nipples in the meantime. The smart ass!

“Suck the tip, Shannon.” He asked, pressing the hardness until his balls met the underside of her breasts.

“No,” she answered. The man would squirt right in her face in three seconds if she did.

“Only once, please.” He was panting and pumping between the mounds, face pinched in tension.

His fingers continued taking advantage of her tips, the jets licked her clit like a hot human tongue and there was an erect glans aiming at her mouth. She lowered her head to do the man’s bidding just as her orgasm flayed her with ferocious intensity. Her spine arched, and she moaned, making the glans merge and hide in her upper flesh.

Relaxed, she turned to lean her arms on the rim and saw Nick tunnel his irately red tool. That gave Jack the opportunity to smear shower gel on her puckered back entrance soon before one arm banded her waist. He held the erect stem as he positioned his dick and pushed. She yelled despite the fact it slid in easily to the hilt. He penetrated her with such firmness that the water swirled around them in splashes.

“Oh god, oh god!” he cursed, pumping in with the finesse of an elephant. “This hole is so tight, it’s gripping me like a thousand rings!”

For her ass, he was too big, his anxious lunges stretching her mercilessly. Jack pulled back and went for another dip, getting her used to his back invasion.

“Fuck, I’m gonna unload all too soon.”

Where’s the news, she wondered when Nick closed the shower. Rough hands gave deep strokes on his tight balls and sped up the one pleasuring his angry mast. Strong hips jerked forward in fucking movements.

The moron at her back pulled her butt out of the water, tightened his arm around her, and pushed fast and so deep his balls slapped her cunt.

“Oh-oh,” sobbed Jack, grabbing her hips and giving one last deep thrust before he inundated her back hole with his copious cum, undulating in the narrow space.

The best was to watch Nick’s rod ejaculate far and long as he fell on the back wall sated.

Jack’s flappy member receded from her ass, followed by a white residue that clouded the water. He leaned on her, cradling his depressive thing in between her butt cheeks.

Next morning, she awoke on one bed. It had the width of a single bed but raised to the average height of a man’s hips. To her left, Nick sat on the other bed, legs spread to reveal his big erection.

On the other side, Jack was in the middle of getting up holding his hard dick and eyeing her. Oh, yes. Morning sex. She’d read somewhere that men had hard pricks in the morning due to the high levels of testosterone at this time of day.

“You won’t escape me today, Shannon,” Jack said, nearing her.

One of his hands tore the covers from her to expose her nudity. He separated her flexed legs, bent and took her pussy by assault with his stubble mouth. He stuck his tongue in her cleft, infusing her with blinding pleasure. She arched her spine and moaned, her clit standing to attention.

In the corner of her eyes, she sensed Nick joining them, his fabulous shaft preceding him. He stopped close to her, stretching one hand to her breast. It palmed the mound, thumb caressing the engorged nipple.

Her pleasure increased, orchestrated with the tongue working frantic in her pussy. When Nick pinched the nipple he had been playing with, her arousal became fire. She moaned louder in the way to mindlessness. She turned her head to the penis standing big by her side and did not resist. Her mouth grabbed it to suck as if her life depended on it.

“Oh, Shannon,” Nick groaned. “You’re a master at blow-job.” His hips jerked forward so she could savor the leaky organ better.

Jack’s tongue travelled from her clit to her entrance and back, sucked her now fully engorged clit, his stubble grazing her wet sleek flesh. He lapped her clit with more gusto and she fell over the edge in such an intense orgasm it rocked all of her. With her scream, Nick’s dick fell from her mouth hard and shiny with her saliva.

The moron lifted his head from between her legs and wasted no time in positioning his sordid member at the entrance of her dripping vagina. And dived in unceremoniously.

“God! Wet, tight and hot,” he delighted, slapping in her fast and eager to pour his sorry cum.

His thrusts built another orgasm for her. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed his penetration.

He grabbed her thighs, his hands trembling with the strain of his arousal.

“If you gush before me, I’ll kill you,” she threatened, feeling her quim preparing for an earthquake.

Out of control, he rutted faster, his dick seeming even harder. “I can’t hold it, Shannon!” In shallow pants, he did not slow down; if possible, he fucked her with more desperation. “I just can’t.”

“You messy jerk!” she threw frustrated.

In a second, his spine arched, his head fell back with a grunt as he squirted his semen in her cunt.

“Nick, you’ll have to finish the job here,” he said after he moved twice more until he had delivered his last drop.

He stepped back, unsheathing his deflated, sticky member from her. She felt his cum dripping out of her cunt.

Big-Dick-Nick exhibited an angry, flushed erection as he neared the foot of the bed, his red glans pointing at her.

“That won’t be a hardship,” he answered the other man. And then his delicious phallus connected with her aroused quim as he lunged in deep to fill her so completely she almost saw stars.

Jack’s eyes aimed at her boobs before he neared them, left hand on one even as he bent to fill his mouth with the other. He ate at one and then the other, soaring her sky-high.

Nick stretched her with his hearty penetration, his pubic bone collided with her swollen clit. She was wetter with her juices and Jack’s cum so his cock slid in easily. His contorted features indicated it gave him even more pleasure. His eyes looked down at his stem disappearing inside her when he raised his thumbs to widen her labia, causing her clit to protrude even more. One of those thumbs caressed her nub. With Jack’s mouth on her boobs and Nick’s member flaying her together with his finger, she fast approached hallucinating pleasure.

The bone sped, the thumb sped, the mouth suckled deeper, and fire coursed through her. Nick accelerated, slogging in her desperate, his pubic bone smashing her clit harder, and her orgasm erupted like a volcanic explosion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.