The Tale of the Jail - Cover

The Tale of the Jail

Copyright© 2019 by Jo Singleton

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jails exist that torture their prisoners for information. This one used a whole new approach. It tortured its inmates with sex. The jailor, Shannon, took her job very seriously. Well, she loved it, to tell the truth. The men incarcerated there gave her all manners of satisfaction. She had no complaints. Nick and Jack were there to spill highly confidential secrets. Only when they did, could they spill other...elements.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Shannon came into the cell the next morning, wondering if this would be the day she got a little fun.

The moment Nick lifted his gaze to her she saw that he was enraged with the sexual frustration dumped on him. Good. This was bound to get interesting. “Slept well?” she asked sweetly.

“Go to hell!” came the gloomy answer.

But she saw that his response lay far from that. His breathing had sped and his glare undressed her. His silent bidding would be granted. Her boots approached him with an ominous sound, hands unbuttoning her military jacket. The boobs sprang out at the same time his mouth gaped. Her nipples were in dire need of attention.

This close to him, she offered the treat, lifting them to his face, which had painted in a dull red of arousal. He panted now.

“Take them, Nick, they’re yours.” As she darted her eyes down, the sweat pants already tented. These jerks didn’t have much resistance to frustration. So keen on spurting their load at any cost.

His stubble jaw rose to her, a murderous expression on his face. Then his stare lowered to her eager boobs. With a groan, his head fell on them like a man arriving from the desert. He rubbed his stubble on her mounds, inhaling her womanly scent. Dragging to her left, he opened his mouth and latched on her engorged nipple.

Oh, yes!

He ate it with all he had and shifted to the other, getting her wet and hungry. His hips rubbed on her pussy with its enormous ridge.

“Hey, Nick!” Jack called from the other cell, “Suckle them good!”

Why the moron had not left yet, Nick couldn’t say. The fact was the other inmate sat hands-free in the cubicle, watching with too much attention for his own good.

Nick cared nothing for it as he used his teeth, tongue and lips on the basketball-sized mounds, his staff so erect it hurt. Even the abrasion on the fabric made it twitch with anticipation.

“Oh, man, you know how to make a woman want your dick,” Shannon mumbled.

While he alternated nipples, she yanked the pants down, freeing his boner for action. All the cum produced and taunted in the last days pooled in his balls. It would make for hours of discharge.

But Shannon was already kneeling before him. Just the thought she would engulf the mast in her wet, hot mouth had him thrusting his hips forward, his eyes shut as he emitted a grunt of anticipation. Her hands reached and took him. Next moment, she had tied him, base and balls with the cock ring, so tight the fucking things would be blue in a minute.

In the other cell, Jack had peeled his jeans off and held his member in expectant suspense.

“Stop it, Shannon,” Nick said, “I’m so hard, I’m gonna explode!”

“Easy,” she answered, “just tell me what I wanna know.”

“Hm-hm-hm,” Jack grunted, arm rounding his hairy belly and fingers tunnelling his ready phallus.

Shannon, though, had no pity on him. Worse, she unbuckled her belt, opened the zip, and bared her pussy. One of her hands caressed the dark curls, tempting him.

Fuck!

“Gee, she never did this to me!” the moron said, walking to the bars, his prick peeking through them.

Her back turned to Nick, and she bent. “Fuck me, Nick,” she demanded, “hard.”

“Oh, man!” Jack blurted, one arm exiting through the bars to grab his erection as his hairy midriff pressed in the metal.

Nick’s eyes darted down to the rosy, wet, swollen slit. His dick became pure concrete.

Moving his hips, his glans connected with her entrance. And he pushed. It entered her like she was an oiled cylinder.

Ah!

Her hot, dripping flesh engulfed him, closed on him like a carnivorous plant, hungry and pulsing. His balls tightened as if they too wanted in the channel; he couldn’t stand so much pleasure. The bone felt as if it would dissolve. Dissolve in litres and litres of spunk.

He had to be quick, The-Flash-quick, like, premature ejaculation.

He fucked her hard, his hips piston-ing her so fast he seemed a factory machine. His hips bumped on hers, his balls slapped her ass. His glans produced pre-cum that added to her juices and made the mast drip in her flesh. He sped farther, grunting, hearing her moans.

Shannon came all over him, yelling and squeezing him with her cunt muscles while her spine arched, getting his mast deeper still. He went desperate.

The dick hardened further, Nick registered the semen ready to splash in her, his tip burned to let go. His tight balls ached, his rod ached, his slit ached. But nothing came. The rubber ring prevented him from reaching paradise.

The bitchy jailor walked away from him and straightened to look at his miserable erection. Reddened, painful, harder than diamond.

“Oh ... oh,” Jack moaned, jeans mid-thighs, hairy legs half-bent, hips jutting forward. He’d have a sore arm tomorrow. It fucked his dick so fast and mindless it might tear his member off.

“So, Nick?” she reminded him of her question as her mouth closed on his exposed nipple, adding to his unfulfilled state.

The fury that rose almost choked him. He averted his eyes as Shannon put distance between them. And his gaze fell on Jack at the exact moment the other man arched his spine and a flood of delivery washed the stone floor, his face red and crumpled with his extreme orgasm.

The other man’s spending distracted him from the jailor. She neared him with a bucket of cold water and dipped his throbbing rod in it while taking off the cock ring. His dick deflated, the cum receding to join the rest of the unused load.

Shit!

“That was fun, darling,” Shannon said, lifting her pants and buttoning up her jacket.

Well, now he knew how a woman felt when he orgasmed before her. “No fun at all,” he growled as she put his clothes to rights.

Next day, she appeared at his cell again. Just the sight of her curvy body was enough to get his blood pumping south.

Unbuttoning her jacket, she said, “Let’s see if the yesterday’s session refreshed your memory.”

Her basketball-like mounds spilled out, and he remembered how delicious they were in his mouth. If only he could squeeze them with his hands. The thought and the sight got him fully hard. The chains above him clanged with his restlessness, and he gripped them, bracing for what would come.

Her eyes darted down with a sound in her throat. “Good boy,” she murmured, going to her knees.

“Oh, no, you don’t, Shannon,” he begged, though he knew it would not change her mind.

Her dexterous fingers hung on the elastic band, her eyes on him. Slowly, she pulled the sweatpants down to reveal his rock-hard erection. The view of his dick against her bare tits made his flesh twitch with a steamy expectation bound to not to be fulfilled.

Shannon pinched her own nipples when her mouth neared his balls.

Oh, god! He panted with the possibility of what she’d do to him. Oh, god!

“Eat my balls, Shannon,” he demanded, thrusting his hips to her.

With a derisive smirk, her pink tongue darted out. But she gave only a flick with the tip of it on a mere inch of a hairy testicle.

His head fell back with a yell of frustration. Fortunately, Jack had been taken outside, and would not be jacking off at Nick’s expense.

“Just a name, darling, and you can wash me with cum,” his jailor insisted.

“Fuck you!” he screamed.

For which he earned the tip of her rosy organ on his slit. It penetrated the fleshy confine and licked wherever it reached. The sensation was so horribly intense he might go insane. As her tongue came out, a spoonful of pre-cum followed, falling off his shiny, engorged glans in an elongated drip.

His balls became heavy with the pent-up cum that seemed to move in search of freedom, tensing his every muscle. Sweat dripped down his bare torso.

Shannon lifted her head to him as if waiting for an answer. Which did not happen. So she tortured further. Her mounds closed around his hard stem. He saw her nipples come together over his mast while her half-open mouth lowered to him. His glans entered her cavity, the damp warmth engulfing him. But she did not close her lips. She kept him hanging on its fantasy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.