Sweet for Tutor - Cover

Sweet for Tutor

Copyright© 2019 by Tempest DAughtier

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fresh out of Middle School, tiny teen virgin Penny (14) is falling behind in her college math class and needs a tutor, so Blake - Penny's dad - steps in to lend a helping hand. She's a bright student and he loves her so much, there's nothing he won't teach her if she wants to learn.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Caution  

“Ten minutes to go, Pen,” I said. “Do you want to... ?”

It was our last lesson before the holidays and although we pleasured each other orally after every lesson, we’d only fucked on two more occasions since that first extraordinary coupling. I still needed to enter her to the side, but it opened up delicious scissoring positions – me on top, her on top – beyond merely feeding my cock into her curled body on the desk. The most wonderful aspect for both of us was that these positions offered the deepest penetration and Penny was utterly insatiable for cervical orgasms, although she did need to take care with the screaming.

“Actually” – she turned her eyes up to me with disappointment – “Mom said I could go to Amber’s when we’re done. They have a new puppy and I wanted to leave straight away.”

Such are the vagaries of fucking your teenage daughter – sometimes you got stood up for a puppy. I was disappointed, but tried not to show it. This might be our last chance because there was no guarantee Sarah would keep me on now that Penny was caught up at Math.

Maybe that was a good thing. Maybe we should start using the weekends she was at my place, anyway. I wondered whether she’d want t stay with me in my bedroom so I could plow her little fourteen-year-old body all night long. {cb}


“Pen?” Sarah’s voice drifted up the stairs right as our hour ended. “Are you going to Amber’s?”

“Uh-huh!”

“Well I’ll pick you up at 5:30, okay?” Sarah called. “I have to collect your brother from his play-date anyway, so I might as well kill two birds.”

“Thanks Mom.” She paused. “Can I go right now?” She really wanted to see that puppy. I was jealous.

“Okay,” came the amused response. “5:30, remember!”

“Bye, Daddy.” Penny pecked the corner of my mouth and bolted out the door.

“I love you.”

“Love you, too.” I’d barely closed the books when I heard the front door slam. I made my way downstairs, looking forward to coffee with Sarah. She’d finally prioritized comfort over modesty and reverted to going braless around the house. Even after having Penny suck my cock, it was still a real treat to sit at the bench and watch her fuss in the kitchen, her perfect, pert breasts bobbing weightlessly beneath her T-shirt.

“Take a seat in the dining room, Blake,” Sarah called from the kitchen.

“There’s an envelope on the table. You can open it.”

I had a momentary chill of guilt thinking she’d found out about me and

Penny, but if that were true then I wouldn’t have just come from a one-hour lesson with her daughter. It must be something else.

I saw the envelope on the table and looked out the door. I could hear Sarah moving in the kitchen but there was no line of sight. I was doubly thwarted; I’d missed out on a blow job with Penny and now I’d miss the best bits of Sarah’s routine as she unselfconsciously reached up for coffee cups with the sheer cotton of her T-shirt stretching across her nipples.

Picking up the envelope, I recognized Penny’s school crest in the corner, and guilt pricked at my conscience again. A letter from her teacher? Was our relationship affecting her behavior at school? I looked inside. It was only her grades. I skipped straight to remedial Math and read the comment with a big smile.

“Since mid-year, Penny’s math has improved beyond any reasonable measure that can be attributed to just diligence in the classroom. She advises me her father – himself an educator at the university – has been tutoring her.

The speed and effectiveness of her transformation is quite extraordinary, and her new coach is owed a debt of gratitude. Please pass on my own kudos as a professional courtesy. Well done, Penny. B+.”

“Wow!” I called to Sarah. “This is a pretty great report.”

I heard her pour the coffee and then footsteps as she began to answer. “I really can’t describe how pleased I am over what you’ve done with Penny,”

Sarah said, her voice approaching the door. “I know you won’t accept money”

– I was reading the teacher’s comment again as she entered the room in my peripheral vision – “but I’d really like to find some other way to thank you for such an outstanding job.”

I looked up at her, completely naked with two cups of coffee, her small breasts even perkier and more perfect than I’d imagined, tanned to the same golden tones as everywhere else ... everywhere except the smooth, Brazilian lips of her pussy.

“Is there anything else I can do for you? Help me Blake.” She put down the cups and sat in my lap, placing one arm around my neck and the other hand on my chest as she leaned close enough for me to feel her hot breath on my lips. “How can I reward you?”

God, I love this job. {cb}

Tempest D’aughtier

(2014)

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.