Sweet for Tutor
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by Tempest DAughtier

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fresh out of Middle School, tiny teen virgin Penny (14) is falling behind in her college math class and needs a tutor, so Blake - Penny's dad - steps in to lend a helping hand. She's a bright student and he loves her so much, there's nothing he won't teach her if she wants to learn.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Caution  

With a semi hard-on all day Thursday, I couldn’t even leave the house.

I wondered what Sarah would say when I arrived Friday afternoon with my cock visibly throbbing in my pants, but providence and perhaps routine saved me, and by some miracle I had my shit together by the time I rang the doorbell.

Penny was waiting for me in her bedroom wearing a singlet top and loose-leg short-shorts that showed her panties when she sat cross-legged, which of course was exactly what she was doing when I walked in.

“Hi, Daddy.”

God, was she actually trying to make me come in my pants? It was just a standard greeting, but in my mind, it was the equivalent of a ‘Hello sailor’ from a dockside hooker. Looking at the thin sheath of yellow cotton stretched smooth over my little girl’s sweet, young pussy was the end of any control I had over my cock – within seconds I was hard, and by the time we sat at the desk, it was throbbing and uncomfortable.

I’m going to fuck my daughter. In less than an hour’s time, I’m going to pull her legs open and shove my cock in her cunt.

(Daddy, come inside me.)

That’s what she said in my fantasies. When I’d built up a head of steam, pounding into her hard and fast, her ankles lifted over my shoulders, I’d strain back on my climax, knowing it was wrong, knowing

I was defiling my own flesh and blood.

(Daddy, come inside me.)

And then I would. Oh, God, how I would. And in a heartbeat, too. When she told me she wanted it, I’d fill my baby girl with thick, gooey

Daddy-spunk.

Did we study any math? I have no idea. I know we sat there with books open for fifteen long minutes while I shook with a fever of longing, looking at her smooth thighs and the swell of her soft, developing breasts. I nearly shat myself when I heard Sarah’s voice on the stairs.

“Pen? I need to go shopping for the barbeque tomorrow. Will you be okay on your own? I’ll be about an hour.”

Penny looked at me meaningfully. “Sure, Mom. No worries.”

“Blake?” she added. “If you want, you two can keep working until I get home. I’ll buy some fresh coffee beans.”

“Awww, Mo-ooo-om!”

“Do you have a test or something for her, Blake?” Sarah asked.

“Well,” I said. “I do have something I’ve been saving for her. It’s maybe too much, though, given her experience.”

“Is it very hard?” Sarah called.

I felt my cock throb and strain in my pants. “It’s pretty hard, yeah,”

I said. “But you know, I think she might be ready.”

“Why don’t you give it to her while I’m out, then,” she called. Then, retreating down the stairs, “I wonder how much freshman year math I remember? I should make you give it to me, too. You might teach me a thing or two.” I heard the front door slam as I tried to banish the mental image of Sarah standing with legs splayed in a pair of stilettos, bent over Penny’s desk, working on a math test while I stood behind, driving into her cunt.

In the perfect quiet of the empty house, Penny looked down at my throbbing bulge. “Now?”

“Now,” I agreed, pushing my chair back. I picked her up under the arms and stood her on the bed so that she was nearly my height. She must have been as horny as I was. As we kissed, I explored the shape of her bottom beneath the flimsy cotton shorts, and she went to work on my pants. In a moment she had them pooled around my ankles and was reaching into my boxers to wrap both hands around the thick base of my shaft.

The cool touch of her fingers, squeezing and stretching but not quite reaching all the way around, it felt wonderful. I was reluctant to have her let go, but two things drove me – I needed to slow down or risk coming in her hand, and I also wanted to kiss and lick those perfect little breasts again.

I peeled off her tight singlet, and her bra cups lifted along with it, revealing her hard and pointed pink nipples. I took them in my mouth while she fumbled behind for the clasp. Barely a mouthful each, I savored the smooth softness and teased the hard nipples with the point of my tongue. Slipping my fingers through the loose leg of her shorts and then beneath the sheer gusset of her panties, I felt the smooth perfection of her pussy lips, soft and pliant beneath my probing fingers, moving and opening under my touch to present her little hole to my searching fingertips.

I took a moment to remove my remaining clothes and to rescue the lube from the pocket of my pants, while Penny peeled off her shorts and panties. I squeezed a generous dollop onto my fingers and massaged it into her hairless slit. She took the tube from me and began coating my cock, sliding it frictionlessly through her tight grip.

Working with less care now that I’d taken her virginity, I pushed the first joint of my middle finger into her tight entrance, making her gasp and rock her hips into my hand. She squeezed tight, almost stopping the flow of blood to my fingertip, making it throb in her slick tunnel. Rather than pulling back, I pushed deeper to the second knuckle and stroked the roof of her pussy looking for her G-spot, not knowing whether she had one till she cried out and her knees buckled beneath her.

I caught her and cradled her body in one arm, holding her legs in the air while I continued fingering her with my free hand. I carried her over to the desk and sat her upright on the edge as I’d done the previous time, standing between her open thighs with her feet propped on the chairs to either side. With my middle finger deep inside her, and stroking to the beat of her breathless gasps, I bent down to lick and suck her nipples again, lightly tonguing the soft swells and nibbling the tips to firm points.

She felt so warm and snug over my finger. It broke my heart to have to stretch her, but my cock was three times thicker than my finger and there was no way I could get it in there yet. Crossing my first two fingers into a slimmer but lumpier analogue of a cock, I worked both fingertips into her little hole, fucking her back and forth up to the first knuckle and brushing her clit with my thumb on each stroke.

I don’t know whether it was the extra penetration or the knowledge that the house was empty, but Penny’s cries increased in volume, going from gasps and moans to short, high pitched, breathy exhalations – “Ah, oh,

Daddy!” – as I gradually worked my fingers deeper. I watched entranced as her pale pink entrance, contrasting sharply against the engorged ruby tips of her inner labia, stretched to accommodate me.

Up to the second knuckle, and the resistance against the thicker base of my fingers was increasingly difficult to overcome. Although she was clearly still enjoying the finger fucking, I didn’t want to hurt her, and was reluctant to go much further. Besides which – and I’m not especially proud of this – I really wanted to finish stretching her little Barbie-doll pussy with my cock. Rather than having her fully ready, I wanted her to ... I don’t know ... not to hurt, but perhaps be overwhelmed by the experience of her father’s big dick pushing into her body. Awestruck. I wanted to see her eyes bulge as she felt the massive incursion into her most intimate, her most sensitive core.

Reluctantly, and not without some guilt, I withdrew my fingers and touched the tip of my bulging cock to her open cunt. Pre-cum leaked profusely into her slit and combined with the lube to coat her entrance until it was slick and glistening. Savoring the moment, I slid my knob up and down through her crevice. I don’t think I could ever tire of her smooth, hairless perfection or the way she cried in increasing volume each time I brushed her clit.

She looked up at me, her lovely blue eyes moist and shining. “I don’t think it’s going to fit.”

To be honest, the not-fitting thing was worrying me, too. “Well, we’ll just have to try our best, Princess,” I explained gently. “Do you think you can be brave? Even if it hurts a bit?”

She nodded emphatically, pony tail bobbing.

“That’s my girl,” I said. “And if we can’t get it all the way in, then we’ll do something else. A Slip ‘n’ Slide. Like last time.”

She nodded again, swallowing. “That was fun.”

“Brave girl.” I wiped the tears from her cheek. “Are you ready?”

She nodded. “Uh-huh.”

Holding my cock with more purpose, I seated the knob firmly in her opening, pressing gently to get her opened up again. Just looking at it, as erotic as it was to see my thick manhood poised at the threshold of her smooth, young pussy, I couldn’t fathom how this was going to work. My knob was soft and pliable, and although it was considerably thicker than her opening, I knew it would squeeze in. But my cock? It was as hard as forged iron, veins bulging and thick with intent. It was an irresistible force, and Penny’s little teen pussy was an immovable object.

“Daddy?”

“What, sweetheart?”

She grinned shyly. “It feels naughty, doesn’t it?”

Naughty? Jesus Christ, she was only a fourteen-year-old, my fourteen-year-old no less, with a skinny flat chest and plump hairless cunt lips. It was like having a devil on my shoulder whispering fuck her. I pushed a little harder. Penny moaned and tilted her head back as she opened for me, and bit by bit, my fat knob pushed inside. The pressure was fantastic, far tighter even than I’d imagined.

The pliable flesh of my knob was being extruded through what felt like a drinking straw. I watched, utterly entranced as the bulging purple head slowly sank into her pink folds, until finally the top seam disappeared beneath the engorged hood of her clitoris.

Penny watched our progress, taking short, sharp gasps, which she puffed out between pursed lips. “Jumpin’ jackrabbits. It’s inside me.”

“You okay, Princess?”

She looked up at my eyes and nodded quickly without stopping her measured breathing. Reaching down, she closed a tiny hand around the middle of my dick and tried to move it up and down, but the hard core was far enough inside, and her pussy death-grip on my knob so tight, that she wasn’t able to move it at all.

My cock is relatively slim at the tip, but it widens to full thickness about two inches behind the knob, so even though I’d technically entered her, I was by no means home free. Our eyes met and I asked the silent question – more? She nodded, and I leaned in again, forcing myself deeper, opening her wider.

Penny began vocalizing with her breathing, letting out little shrieks with every intake of breath, watching with concern as her tiny pussy stretched. The angled vee of her clitoral hood parted more and more, its coral pink lightening shade by shade as the tender flesh stretched.

The resistance built to the point that I needed to grab her hips for leverage, and even then, I had to strain. Penny bit her lip and a tear trickled down one cheek. What must she be going through in the service of this massacre? I was only half way up the thickening section of my cock, so there was still plenty more stretching yet to come.

Easing the pressure, I pulled out and fucked her slowly with just my knob, sliding in a little bit of cock with every four or five strokes until I was moving easily, pre-cum and pussy juice dripping from her pink center.

I tried again to go deep, but got no further than before, the folds around her clitoral hood straining and turning an alarmingly pale shade.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.