Sweet for Tutor - Cover

Sweet for Tutor

Copyright© 2019 by Tempest DAughtier

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fresh out of Middle School, tiny teen virgin Penny (14) is falling behind in her college math class and needs a tutor, so Blake - Penny's dad - steps in to lend a helping hand. She's a bright student and he loves her so much, there's nothing he won't teach her if she wants to learn.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Caution  

Seeing how Penny had used jizz as a lubricant, I played a hunch and brought a tube of sex lube to our Monday session.

She was working slowly through an algebra problem I’d set her, bent over her work with the tip of her tongue poking out the corner of her mouth. It was almost ten minutes to the end of the hour, and I figured since she’d had the courage to ask me last time, it was only fair that I took the initiative this time.

Doing what I’d dreamed of a few weeks earlier, I reached through the deep arm-hole of her singlet top and delved within the little round cup of her bra. Her breast underneath was small and soft and wonderfully pliant. I found her little button nipple and pinched it gently.

“Daddy?” she said, smiling but keeping at her work. “Are you trying to distract me?”

“Hurry up and finish that,” I said. “I have a surprise for you.” With that,

I got undressed and lay down on the bed, propped up on the cushions again so I could watch her and stroke my cock.

She finished about thirty seconds later and saw me already naked, hard and ready for her. “What’s my surprise?” she asked gleefully, stripping with youthful exuberance until she was as naked as me.

“Hop up here,” I said, patting my thighs.

She straddled my legs and grabbed my cock like she owned it, shuffling up until the base split her bare virgin slit.

I got the sex lube and ran a toothpaste-like trail from the tip, all the way down to the base, snugged between her puffy, fourteen-year-old cunt lips. “Do you remember what you were doing the other day in your bikini?”

She nodded, her eyes shining with the memory.

“I want you to do that again,” I told her. “But this time it’s going to be like a Slip-n-Slide.”

“A Slip-n-Slide? In here, right?” She touched a finger between her sweet pussy lips.

“Exactly. Do you want to hop on?”

Her tiny frame shivered with anticipation. She laid my cock flat and shuffled forward until her slit was lined up over the top. Tentatively, she lowered, touched it, and immediately hopped back up. “Ewww, Daddy! It’s cold.”

“Sorry,” I said. “I should have thought of that.”

I put a hand between us and smeared the lube over my shaft, so it wasn’t one big cold blob. As I did, the backs of my fingers brushed her lips, and figuring more lube is better than not enough, I turned my slick fingers up the other way and coated her cunt as well. I worked in gentle circles from the top down, and when I got to her entrance, her lips parted, giving me access to her clitoris and the hot, soft doorway of her opening. Avoiding her love button, I coated the inside with lube and then went to work on her opening with the narrow tip of my ring finger, circling and adding pressure, feeling it give beneath my touch and then pulling back.

Penny watched me grease up her cunt with eyes wide and lips parted, breathing heavily through her mouth. Every time I returned to her little hole, it opened a bit easier. Stopping over that tiny gateway to heaven, I pressed more insistently, pausing when it opened beneath my touch, although this time I didn’t pull back. I looked up at Penny and our eyes met.

“What are you doing?” she whispered.

“Do you want me to put it inside you?”

She looked back down at her glistening, virgin cunt, swallowing hard.

“Uh-huh.”

Reapplying pressure, I slipped the tip inside. She was warm and soft and unimaginably tight. I thought she might cut off the circulation, but fuck, they could amputate it for all I cared. It was so worth it.

“Oh, Daddy...” Still straddling me, Penny was panting now, licking her lips and gratefully stroking my hand.

I slid deeper until I had about an inch inside, just up to the first knuckle. That’s enough, I had to tell myself. She was still a virgin. This experience was about teaching my daughter to come, not deflowering her.

Playing with her tits, fucking her with that first joint – within a minute or two, I had her moaning and shaking with pleasure. It was time to move on to her clitoris and hopefully her first climax. With genuine reluctance, I withdrew and closed my hands around the slim curves of her hips, lowering her sweet little slit onto my shaft. The lube did its work, and as she rested her full weight on me, her soft lips opened and slipped over the sides of my cock, like sliding a hotdog into a bun.

“Slip `n Slide,” I whispered to her.

“Slip `n Slide,” she agreed, gliding smoothly down my prick until my knob pressed against her entrance. Part of me hoped she might open up and engulf my cock as she slid back, but another part knew the pain as I broke her open would bring our wonderful hot-dogging to a premature end.

As I rubbed and stroked her nipples, she investigated the different angles and pressures that would best titillate her. Throwing her head back and thrusting her breasts out, she closed a hand around my knob and lifted it to her tiny love button, gasping and moaning, holding my dick like a bull-rider and pumping her pussy against it.

The eroticism of the image, my gorgeous daughter, her child’s body so young and soft in its burgeoning beauty, almost at the point of orgasm on my cock

– it was too much for me. Without any warning, my balls swelled and lifted, and I sent a great jet of cum arcing through the air to spray all over my chest. It was all so sudden. Three quick pumps and I was spent.

Penny kept hot-dogging my cock, but I was softening and losing the pressure against her clit. Eventually, she realized the moment was lost, and stopped. Disappointment apparent on her face, she lay on me and rested her head on my chest, narrowly avoiding a pool of jizz.

“I did what you said,” she whispered miserably. “I felt the tingly feeling, and I kept doing it anyway.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry Princess,” I said, rubbing her back in what I hoped was a soothing fashion. “You did the right thing, really. It’s just that your pussy feels so nice and I came too quickly.”

She noticed the pool of cum on my chest, still warm on my skin, and sucked it up between her pursed lips.

“I thought you didn’t like the smell.” I said with genuine surprise.

“That was before you did it inside me,” she said. “It felt so hot and tingly, I wanted to see what it tasted like.”

“And?”

“It’s okay.” She giggled, wriggling against me with pleasure, her slick pussy slithering around on my cock.

My heart beat faster again. “If you want, next time I could come in your mouth.”

She looked up, quizzically. “How will you get it from my pussy to my mouth fast enough?”

“Well,” I began, feeling my way around the explanation. “What if I don’t put it in your pussy in the first place? You could just put it in your mouth and suck it until I come.”

“Hmmmm.” She seemed to be considering the idea.

“You don’t want to?”

“I do,” she said. “But I don’t think it’ll feel as good. For me, I mean.”

Good point! This was why blow jobs were so hard to come by. “If you like, I could kiss your pussy first.”

She sat up, interested again. “Kissing? Like... ?” She leaned down and gave me a chaste peck on the lips.

“I was thinking more like French kissing,” I said. “You know, where I use my tongue.”

Now she looked really interested. “Are you seriously going to lick me...” – she looked away, suddenly shy – “down the middle?”

“Not just there,” I explained. “I can also go inside you, like I did with my finger.”

“No way!”

“Come here,” I said, drawing her by the chin. “I’m going to show you how to

French kiss.

She brought her lips to mine.

“Tilt your head,” I said, guiding with my hands. “And open your mouth a bit.”

She did, but looked a bit like a mannequin in a store display.

“Close your eyes.” Better. I leaned forward and put my mouth against her lips, closing over the top one, pulling and releasing, and then repeated with the bottom one. She began kissing me back, inexpertly copying my movements. I gently probed between her lips with my tongue, touching her so she’d know I was there, seeking out her own. She squeaked in surprise as I found it but didn’t pull away. Instead, she probed gently back, and I drew her into my mouth. Oh, sweet Jesus. After fucking her tits and coming in her pussy, kissing should’ve been a non-event.

It so wasn’t. It was electric. Kissing my daughter, erotic, sensual, passionate, and having her kiss me back, it nearly made my heart explode.

Using my lips, I sucked her tongue and made my own into a hard point, probing firmly down the length and then into her mouth, swirling it around and treating it like I planned to treat her virgin cunt.

“Convinced?” I asked, breaking away.

She looked down at her little button nipples. They were rock hard again.

She pinched the points between her fingers, rubbing and stroking them until they smoothed out again. “Will we do that next time?”

“You bet,” I said. “I can’t wait.”


I came another three times at home thinking about her tiny elfin face, her mouth stretched around my cock while I hosed her full of cum. In the daydream, Penny would be swallowing furiously and drinking my hot seed, but still it overflowed and spilled down her chin. It was only that image which allowed me to stay strong on Tuesday, when I didn’t masturbate at all, wanting to build up my reserves to spurt down her throat.

The enforced abstinence gave me some additional clarity of mind, and I belatedly realized I’d promised something that I couldn’t deliver. At six-foot-four and almost two feet taller than her, there was no way in the world we were going to be able to sixty-nine. With my tongue in her pussy,

I’d need a twelve-inch porn-star cock just to reach her mouth, let alone get enough inside for her to suck.

Fuck it! First world problems. We’d have to take turns. I could still play with her while she blew me, and I was completely okay with the idea of working a finger into her slippery little hole to kill time.

Penny seemed distracted at our Wednesday session and had as much difficulty as me concentrating on the math, but I sensed for her, it was more than just horniness. We still had almost thirty minutes to go, but were getting nowhere. “Pen, is something the matter?”

She looked up at me, her face grave. “Hang on,” she said. “I need to show you something.”

She ran out of the room and was back in a few seconds holding a slim, purple vibrator. To say I was surprised was an understatement.

“I found it in Mom’s drawer,” she said. “It’s for putting in your pussy, isn’t it?”

Oh God, now I had sexy Sarah in my head, naked on her bed and tooling herself to a screaming orgasm with this little purple monster. I briefly considered offering her to retire it and put me on speed dial instead.

“Yep,” I said. “That’s what it’s for.” I didn’t want to get too deep into a conversation about how Sarah might be getting less cock than our teenage daughter.

“I tried putting it in my pussy,” she said, misery on her little face. “But it hurt.” She paused for a moment, wondering perhaps whether to go on. “And it still hurts.” Tears were pricking at the corners of her eyes.

It was slim for a sex toy – about as thick as my thumb – but still way too big for her virgin cunt.

“Did you bleed?”

She shook her head.

“Honey, you’re a virgin,” I said. “You can’t put something like this in your pussy.”

“But Mom does!”

“Mom’s not a virgin, Pen.” I explained. “I could, um, fix that for you. If you want.”

Her eyes lit up.

“But,” I warned. “It can hurt.”

“How bad?”

“As much as it did when you tried last time,” I said. “Maybe more. But it will only hurt once and never again.”

“Why?”

I didn’t want to get too anatomical about it. “You know the lids on peanut butter jars?”

She nodded.

“Are they easy or hard to open the first time?”

“Hard,” she said immediately. “But then they’re easy because you’ve broken the plastic thing.”

I waited and let her put two and two together.

“Is there a plastic thing in my pussy?”

“Something like that,” I agreed. “It’s your hymen. You gave it a stretch with the toy, but you didn’t break it, otherwise you would have bled. If it still hurts though, then you probably came really close.”

“Can you do it without hurting?” she asked. “Like, get a needle to make it numb?”

Good question. “Well, most girls do it when they’re really tingly and excited, so even if it hurts, it still feels pretty nice.”

The tears were gone, now. She knew why she’d hurt herself and was trying to work out whether she was brave enough to do anything about it. “Daddy?”

“What, Pen?”

“You do it for me.” She held out the vibrator. “You can use this.”

Oh, please, please, Lord, make it so!

“If you’re sure,” I said seriously.

“Great! You’re the best.” She threw her skinny arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss on the lips. “And when you’re done,” she went on, eyes wide with excitement, “I can suck your cock.”

“You bet, Princess.” My dick strained in my pants, almost as though it had heard her talking about it. “That’s sounds really nice.”

“Cool!” she sang, jumping up. “Let’s do it now.”

“Hang on a minute, honey,” I said, thinking about her idea of an anesthetic. “Do you and Mom have a first aid kit? You know, band-aids and iodine and stuff.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.