Sweet for Tutor - Cover

Sweet for Tutor

Copyright© 2019 by Tempest DAughtier

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fresh out of Middle School, tiny teen virgin Penny (14) is falling behind in her college math class and needs a tutor, so Blake - Penny's dad - steps in to lend a helping hand. She's a bright student and he loves her so much, there's nothing he won't teach her if she wants to learn.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Caution  

Penny was her usual self at our next lesson on Friday, sweet and charming, so much so that I thought she’d satisfied her curiosity about men and sex.

I saw her checking the clock a few times, and then with ten minutes to go she turned to me with a little smile and upturned eyes that she’d used since she was a little girl to get what she wanted.

“Daddy?” she asked sweetly.

My heart started beating faster. “Pen?”

“Do you mind ... would you... ?” she began, averting her eyes with shyness. I gave her time to put it together in her mind. “I want to try it again.”

“Why?” I asked. “Did you like it?”

She bit her lower lip and nodded.

“What did you like about it?”

“Um...” She blushed and looked down. “Are you trying to embarrass me, Daddy?

There’s nothing wrong with liking it, is there?”

“No, honey,” I said earnestly, my conscience screaming at me, ‘Liar!’ “But if I know what you like, then I can make sure and do those things.”

That seemed to make sense to her. “Well, I liked how it felt in my hand,” she began slowly, still looking down at her lap. “And the way you made it jump.”

I laughed. “That was mostly you making it jump.”

She looked back up at my face with delight in her blue eyes. “Really?”

I nodded.

“Well I also liked what you did with my boobs,” she said, eyes glazing with the recollection. “The way you touched me ... as if I was pretty.”

Are you serious?

“Pen, has nobody ever told you you’re pretty?”

She sighed, setting her lips in a hard line. “I asked a boy to spring dance, and he laughed at me.”

“Oh, Princess, that’s—”

“He called me a little girl. He said—”

My heart broke. “Penny, sweetheart, that’s not true.”

“He said, ‘Go play with your Barbies, little girl.’”

“Penny, listen to me.” I held her by the shoulders. “I’m not saying this as your Dad, but as a man. Teenage boys are assholes. In ten years’ time, he’s going to look back and kick himself for passing up a date with someone so beautiful. You ... are ... gorgeous. Period.”

She seemed unconvinced. “Even though I’m...” She touched her boobs. Small.

“Because you’re small,” I said. “Geez, you’re still growing, sweetheart, but even if you don’t, lots of men find it attractive.”

She touched her breasts again, cupping them. “When you came on me,” she said, “I felt like I was attractive.”

“You were. You are.”

“It felt all tingly.”

I stroked a finger across her breast. “In here?”

She shook her head. “Not there.” She opened her thighs and touched her pussy with a little shiver. “Down here.” She seemed like she wanted to say something else, so I gave her a few moments. “That’s where I want you to come.”

Oh, Christ! That was where I wanted to come, too, but we were on different wavelengths. She just wanted me to jizz on her mound, and I was more than happy to oblige, if only to get another look at her sweet, hairless slit, but my straining cock had other ideas. It longed to split her seam and fill her with hot seed.

My mouth was suddenly dry. “Okay,” I croaked, my heart racing. “But I’ll need all your clothes off this time.”

Her face lit up. She jumped out of her seat, and within a couple of seconds she’d stripped off her dress and bra. Her little nipples had already peaked with excitement, standing pink and proud, the areolas stiff with goosebumps.

I stripped off my t-shirt and stood naked in front of her. She watched my cock nervously, its veins bulging, twitching with anticipation of her soft girl-flesh. “Do you want to take those off?” I asked, touching the satin bow on the front of her panties. And then, perversely, I added, “Or do you want me to?”

She bit her lip and looked at me pleadingly.

Jesus Christ, she wants me to undress her.

“Here, let’s make you taller,” I said. “Stand up on this.” I pulled out the wooden chair I’d been sitting on, and she climbed up, holding my shoulders for balance. We were almost the same height, and I got my first good close-up of her tiny breasts. “These really are gorgeous,” I whispered.

“Are they tingling?”

She shook her head. “Not yet. I think they only do that when you touch them.”

Leaning down, I kissed her tits, licking around the rounded base, lifting them with the tip of my tongue and relishing the smooth springy texture. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked, teasing it to hardness, gently nibbling the tip and sending a shiver through her tiny frame. Repeating the process on the other side, I felt a shiver pass through her chest, and saw her hand steal to the front of her panties.

Jesus Christ, I was licking my teenage daughter’s titties. “Tingly?”

She licked her lips and smiled, nodding so that her blond ponytail flipped up and down.

I pinched the flimsy material at her hips and pulled them down an inch, showing the milky bulge of her mons pubis, but not yet far enough to see the beginning of her slit. “I want to see all of you, Princess.”

As I paused, she leaned forward breathlessly and gave me a quick, dry kiss on the lips. “It’s okay, Daddy,” she said. “I want it, too.”

I slid her panties all the way over her hips to uncover the most perfect pussy in all of creation. Thank you, Lord. She was completely, utterly smooth. The creamy flesh of her hairless mound looked soft as a pillow, curving delicately down from her pelvis before dipping to form a flawless crease in the middle. I couldn’t move.

“Is it awful?” she asked.

“It’s perfect.”

“Hair’s so disgusting. I always thought I looked pretty down there when I was little, and Mom showed me how to wax last summer when it started to grow.”

No arguments here. I was desperate to get her legs apart for a closer look.

“Let’s get on the bed,” I said, and picked her up with a surprised squeak.

I lay back on her bed with my back propped on her pillows, and set her bottom down on my thighs, her knees up and feet planted by my hips. She relaxed her thighs and let her legs spread under their own weight, stretching her little pussy so that the seam opened.

Dear God. She wanted me to come on that?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.