Sweet for Tutor - Cover

Sweet for Tutor

Copyright© 2019 by Tempest DAughtier

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fresh out of Middle School, tiny teen virgin Penny (14) is falling behind in her college math class and needs a tutor, so Blake - Penny's dad - steps in to lend a helping hand. She's a bright student and he loves her so much, there's nothing he won't teach her if she wants to learn.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Caution  

I almost didn’t go back on Wednesday afternoon. Three times I grabbed the phone to call Sarah, to tell her any lie I could – I had more teaching hours, I was leaving town, whatever. But I couldn’t do it. Every time I came close to calling, I thought about Penny, how she’d pumped her teenager hips in an unconscious parody of fucking. She was fourteen, but it was like she didn’t know what she was doing. She’d have worked it out, though. She was naïve, not stupid.

If I bailed on her now, she might blame herself (or worse, me) when all it had been was an innocent accident. And it was bound to come back and bite me, anyway; it’s not like I could stop being her father. Better that I go over there, act normal and apologize, and then assure her I wasn’t trying to put the moves on her.

Well, that was the plan. I did go back, and to my great relief, Sarah met me at the door with her usual bright greeting and called out to Penny. Even better, Penny came running out smiling and with a ready hug, and then led me upstairs to her bedroom like nothing had happened.

We worked through some new material on geometry and I found my old rhythm in the normalcy of the lesson. By the time it was almost over, I realized I hadn’t thought about her hairless pussy or perky breasts the whole time.

Incredibly, my cock, still aching after its punishment two days earlier, was still blessedly soft and neutral about the ripe and hot girl sitting next to me.

“Daddy?” she asked softly as I checked my watch. Ten minutes to go.

“Yep?” I looked down at her sitting beside me, her blue eyes wide and frightened. I realized with heartbreak, the enormous courage it took for her to begin what she was about to say, and I was embarrassed to admit to myself that I hadn’t even practiced my own speech. Part of me probably hoped it would just go away.

“I’m sorry about last time,” she said. “I was sort of mucking about and forgot my bikini bottoms were still wet.”

I very nearly accepted her apology and pretended that was exactly what had happened, but we both knew better. “Penny, you don’t need to apologize.

Look, I’m not proud of it, but you looked so good in your bikini, and then you jumped on me, and I wasn’t ready ... And I just ... came.”

Penny’s eyes and mouth opened in shocked surprise. “Oh my G—” She covered her mouth with both hands. “I was sitting on your ... your thing?”

I laughed. “We’re both big kids, Princess. It’s okay to say cock.”

“I’m so embarrassed.” She looked around, unable to meet my eyes. “I thought you peed yourself.”

“You’re embarrassed?” I said, trying to make it sound less tragic than it was. “I came in my pants.”

“But ... how?”

“Pen, sweetheart, it’s not such a surprise, is it? I mean, you’re a beautiful girl, becoming a beautiful woman. You had your bikini ... you know, not quite ... um, on.”

“Beautiful?” She looked down at her small breasts, frowning. Unconsciously, it seemed, her hands went there and squeezed, like she was trying to convince herself they were worthy of attention.

I’d been coping fairly well up to that point, but watching her caress herself, I felt my cock swell in my shorts. “Understand?”

“M-o-o-stly.”

There was obviously a question in her voice, and I gave her a few moments to think about how she should ask it.

“I still don’t get why?”

“Why what?”

“Why did you come?” she said hesitantly. “You weren’t ... I mean, not that you would ... uh, inside me.”

“Ah, the hair trigger. Story of my life. And yours, incidentally.” That only caused a confused frown. This was a girl who had no experience with boys – not even talking to girlfriends who’d done it, by the sounds. Her sex education probably started and finished with readingWhere Did I Come From? Not that I’d even provided her that much. I felt very much a part of the problem.__

“Princess, a guy doesn’t have to have sex to come. Sometimes it just happens when you touch it enough.” Sometimes – yeah, good one Blake. “That’s what happened when you sat on me.”

“So, it was kind of my fault,” she said sadly. “I didn’t mean to.”

“I know you didn’t, honey. It’s nothing to be sorry for.” I touched her hand. “Listen, it’s probably weird, but I’m not sorry you did it.

It felt nice, just a little too nice.”

She seemed happy with that, but she was still thinking hard. “Daddy?”

“What, Princess?”

She licked her lips. “Can I see it?”

“Oh, no-no-no-no-no.” I shook my head. “I don’t think that would be a—”

“I won’t tell anyone!” she pleaded. “Please! I just want to see what it’s like.”

“See what what’s like?”

“You know. Your ... stuff. When it comes out.”

Dude, she doesn’t want to see your cock. She wants to watch you blow your load.

I swallowed hard. “You want to see where cum comes from?”

I was doing okay resisting her and then she giggled, smiling. “Cum comes from. Get it?”

Looking at her sparkling eyes and shining smile, my resolve melted away.

“Oh, crap,” I muttered. “I’m definitely going to hell for this.”

We both got up and faced each other. The top of her blond head came up to the bottom of my ribs. She was standing close and looking at my shorts and then craning back to look up at my face. With a deep breath, I unbuttoned my shorts and let them drop to the floor, boxers and all.

“Oh, holy heck,” she breathed. “It’s huge!”

“Um, thank you?” It was swollen and heavy and standing out a bit but still drooping downward. She watched entranced as it thickened and swelled, raising up almost to its full seven inches. My heart was thudding, just watching her watch my cock. I gave it a flex and it swelled and hardened, bobbing up toward her face.

She took a surprised step back and looked up at me. “Tell me when you’re about to come,” she said, staring back down with rapt attention.

“I’m not going to come,” I told her. “Not without touching it, anyway.”

She licked her lips and looked up at me nervously. “Would you come if I touched it?” she asked.

Jesus Christ, this was really going to happen. Giving up completely, I nodded.

Licking her lips again and with a look of great concentration on her face,

Penny took my cock around the middle, her fingertips not quite touching around the girth.

The soft touch of her cool fingers felt like a tiny slice of heaven, and without meaning to, I pumped it, making it buck in her grasp.

She yelped and jerked on it, making it buck again. “Did you do that to scare me, smarty pants?” she said, looking up with a big grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.