The Princess's Yacht
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Boristhespider

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Imperial Princess Alitheia is in her ultra-luxurious star yacht when it is attacked, but the Princess isn't what she seems to be. And the yacht might not be either.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Space   Slow  

An interview is winding down. “Well, Marley, that’s about all the time I have for today. Thanks for letting me show off the new remodel of my even more beautiful star yacht.”

“Princess, I’m sorry to interrupt, but we have some unusual activity going on”

“Sorry, Marley, I’ve got to go. There could be a problem. I’ll see you and your viewers again soon.”

“Wheep! Wheep! GENERAL QUARTERS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! GENERAL QUARTERS!”

“Princess to the Bridge! Commander to the Bridge! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!”

The princess can be seen racing down a formerly hidden corridor, her lacy sundress fluttering. As she turns a corner, the sundress is clearly left behind her.

In a hushed voice, Marley Jenkins, a gossip reporter, continues talking “Folks, for some reason, the Imperial Yacht has not cut off our vid feed. It appears that there is some major trouble onboard the Imperial Yacht today. We will continue to report on this surprising and important event for as long as possible. We can only listen, but this is very exciting.”

A picture of an empty chair in the ultra-luxurious reception room of the Imperial Yacht remains on screen. Slightly muffled audio can be heard.

“Princess on the bridge!”

“Report status.”

“We have an imperial vessel on a collision vector! It’s closing at full attack speed!

“WHAT! Hold your fire. Broadcast Imperial Warn-Off.”

“It’s still coming, Highness.”

“Nav, identify ship.”

“Your Highness, it’s the Imperial Assault Frigate Starhawk.”

“Open com to Starhawk.”

“Folks, this is Marley Jenkins reporting very important breaking news. Apparently, the Imperial Yacht might be getting into an accident, or even might be under attack, and Princess Alitheia is on board! Our camera people have just pointed out that there is a reflection of the Yacht’s bridge in the mirror facing me, so we are going to zoom in on that as much as we can.”

The video changes to a very blurry, shaky view of a starship bridge seen in an antique mirror.

Starhawk is on, Highness”

“Captain? This is Imperial Princess Alithea. What’s going on? Why do you look like you’re attacking my ship?”

A fuzzy visual of the Starhawk’s captain can be seen on the main bridge monitor. His face is contorted in rage.

“Die in flames, imperial scum!” His image cuts off abruptly.

“Missile launch! Missile launch! Multiple incoming!”

“Missile defense systems? Report!”

“All targets tracked and locked in, Highness. Defense array is not overloaded. No danger.”

“I want them solidly within range before you take them out, Ensign. No extreme-range shooting this time.”

“Yes, Highness. I mean no, Highness. No extreme range shooting. Missiles are within beam range, Highness! Scans confirm that they are loaded with active warheads.”

“Wait for it, Ensign. I want the range to eighty percent before we ... Now, Ensign!”

“All missiles destroyed completely, Highness.”

“Good shooting! How are our debris shields?”

“100%, Highness.”

Starhawk is still closing, Highness. Extreme beam range in 3... 2... 1... Starhawk is firing on us.”

“How are the main shields, Nav?”

“Holding, Highness. But they are using every weapon they have. We can’t hold for long. Starhawk is continuing to fire on us.”

The vid goes black, and audio cuts off. Silence for a moment, then...

“Folks, this is Marley Jenkins reporting extremely urgent breaking news! Apparently, the Imperial Yacht is actually under violent attack, by one of our own Imperial warships, of all things! Things are looking very, very dark and grim for Imperial Princess Alitheia. Our communication with the yacht has just been broken off, and we fear the absolute worst. We should all pray for the Princess and her valiant crew in this moment of their deepest, darkest despair.

“According to our military analysts, folks, there is no way possible for the Imperial Yacht to withstand the concerted attack of an Imperial Assault Frigate. They said, and I quote ‘It already took a major miracle for the lightly-armed yacht to destroy any of the incoming missiles, let alone all of them.’ This is bad, folks, very, very bad. Have we just witnessed the last moments of Princess Alitheia’s life? Is there any way for the doomed Princess to survive?”

“Folks, we have had no word from the Imperial Palace as of yet. They must be as stunned and dismayed by this blatant act of Treason and Treachery as we are here at Galactic News Network. We are hoping against hope that the Princess has somehow managed to stay alive, and we’ve received word that the entire Home Fleet is scrambling desperately to come to her so urgently needed rescue, but there is very little chance that they’ll be in time to be doing anything other than the horribly sad task of body recovery. Apparently, the Imperial Yacht is far away from any military bases, much too far for any rescue to arrive in time.”

“Folks, the network has advised me that in a moment, we are going to be switching to a panel discussion about what the incredibly tragic death of Princess Alitheia will mean for the StarEmpire, and that will be followed by a review of what her Imperial Funeral will look like. We should pause here for a moment of silence. This is an immense tragedy and a terrible loss for the StarEmpire...”

“Please continue to watch as our analysts comment.”

“Wait! Oh, wait! Breaking news! Folks, we have just been notified that the Imperial Princess is communicating with us, and she wants to speak with me, Marley Jenkins, live now on the Galactic News Network!”

“Princess, how are you still alive? Is your ship destroyed? How bad is it? Are you in a lifeboat? A space suit? How long do you have to live? Can you possible survive until rescue comes?”

“Calm down, Marley, please calm down. We’re all fine, and the yacht is unharmed. I wanted to speak with you specifically, because I consider you a friend, and this needs to go out on the news networks immediately. Ahem. I have an announcement.”

“Citizens of the Empire, I have grave news for you. At 12:02 Imperial Standard Time today, the Imperial Assault Frigate Starhawk attacked my Imperial Yacht. It was very clearly an attack, and not any kind of mistake or malfunction. This treasonous attack was cowardly in the extreme, and entirely unsuccessful. I’m sure they thought this should have been an easy “victory’ for them, over in moments. Thanks to the great people at Imperial Security, as far as anyone on the attacking ship knew, we had no offensive weapons, minimal defensive weapons, and no military crew. As you will see in the vid that I am transmitting to you now, Marley, that was a marvelous piece of disinformation – and completely false.”

“I initially took no offensive action, hoping this was some sort of mistake, but when the attack continued, I was left with no other choice. The Starhawk was destroyed with all hands at 12:05 IST. The Imperial Yacht is unharmed, and we suffered no casualties.”

“I want to commend my crew on an outstanding job – well done, gentlemen. Marley, for the military members of your audience, the delay in returning fire was completely on my own authority – had it been up to my crew, the entire “battle” would have been over in well under 30 seconds.”

“But ... wait, Princess, did I hear you correctly? You’re OK? You fought in an actual battle? Not only that, but this battle was fought under your command? And you won ... against an Imperial Assault Frigate?”

“That’s correct, Marley. The Imperial Yacht is my ship, and she is under my command at all times, combat conditions or not. And if there is anyone out there contemplating a further attack, you might want to ask yourselves ‘What else has ImpSec concealed about that yacht? Do they ever have just one secret?’”

“That’s a scary thought, Princess.

“I know, right? It was meant to be.”

“I would also like to make a plea to all Imperial Citizens – you may hear a lot of information about this attack. Some of it may even be false, planted by enemies of the StarEmpire. Please, please – I am completely sincere about this. Report everything to ImpSec, and cooperate with them fully, but take no other action. Let the professionals at ImpSec do their jobs, and if you love the StarEmpire, do not do anything at all that will interfere with the evidence they are gathering. I want every traitor involved in this, not just the ones who are easy to find. Remember, once you pull up a weed, it’s harder to find its roots. Once we are certain that we have all the information we can gather, I will call on you to help me dispense justice, and my vengeance will be comprehensive. But until then, do nothing on your own. Do not deprive me of my vengeance, Citizens. It is mine to hand out, not yours. Harm no one.”

“Marley, we are all off now to a well-deserved rest. Play the vid, which for security reasons is mostly audio-only, and I’ll be back in touch soon. Oh, and one other thing. My yacht is now on high alert, and I have posted a Code Black Imperial Warn-off. Anything coming within 10 klicks will be destroyed without warning – and that very specifically includes the news media. Your competitors will have to get a scoop some other way – the only thing flying a shuttle near my yacht will get you is dead. Automatic charges of Treason will be filed against anyone authorizing such an intrusion, too. Goodnight, Marley.”

“This is Marley Jenkins, on the Galactic News Network, with an EXCLUSIVE news vid sent to me directly from my friend, the astonishing – and completely unharmed – Imperial Princess Alitheia. You will be shocked at this vid, folks, absolutely shocked – we played it quickly for our military advisors here at the network while I was were talking to the Princess, and they said Princess Alitheia handled herself and her ship superbly. Certainly not anything like any of the images we’ve ever had from our beautiful but flighty Princess before. But first, a word from our sponsors.”

“I’m Marley Jenkins, on the Galactic News Network, and I’m back with an EXCLUSIVE news vid direct from my dear friend, Imperial Princess Alitheia on the Imperial Yacht, somewhere in the vast distances of space. This vid is amazing, folks. Please watch with me – it explains completely how it is that our beloved Princess is still alive and unharmed. I’m just flabbergasted, folks. To go from thinking that I’d just witnessed the death of my dear, sweet, close friend, the Imperial Princess Alitheia, to this miraculous, astounding ... well, there’s just not much else I can say here without giving it all away ... Watch the vid, folks, and rejoice and pray with me and the rest of the StarEmpire to give thanks that the Princess is unharmed.”

The insignia of the Imperial Family is displayed, and audio starts.

“Military and civilian comms are being jammed, Highness.”

“So, they won’t let us surrender even if we wanted to? Well then, we really have no choice, much as I hate firing on an Imperial ship.”

“Weapons, accumulator status report.”

“!00... 100%, Highness”

“Steady on, Weapons! Give me a 60% four-beam hit from the array, then a second 30% hit on the debris. Take a third 10% hit on whatever is left, then restart the accumulators immediately. Missile defense is to assist. I want to send a message, gentlemen. If there’s anything left larger than a grain of sand, I shall be very disappointed. Am I understood?”

Chorus of voices: “Yes, Highness.”

“Are we sure there’s no other choice, Highness?”

“Ensign! Verify your target is locked in and then look at me. This is my ship, Ensign. My decision and my responsibility. At my command, Ensign.”

“At your command, Highness.”

“Fire.”

There is a brief video clip that shows four intense beams of light hitting the Starhawk, and coring through it in milli-seconds, amidst a cloud of exhausted gases and super-heated metal. The Starhawk goes dead immediately. The clip ends as there is a complete hush on the yacht’s bridge. The insignia of the Imperial Family is displayed again, and the audio continues.

“Oops...”

“Oops? OOPS? Oops is NOT a word I ever want to hear on my ship, Commander! If I ever hear ANYTHING other than ‘That went exactly as planned, Princess’ from you on my ship again, I will have your BALLS for EARINGS! How could you DO this to me? To us? I should bust you back to enlisted and make you follow my sisters’ dog around picking up its poop! You just stay right there, mister. I will get back to you in a moment.”

“Ensign, it’s just cleanup now. They attacked us, and I destroyed them. There’s nothing left but debris. Continue firing as directed.”

“Yes, Highness.”

“Commander, report. Right. Gods damned. Now.”

“I umm ... might have turned the power up more than I should have, Highness. That wasn’t supposed to happen – at least ... not quite so fast.”

“Not that I’m complaining all that much, Commander, since we’re all still alive, but what - specifically - happened?”

“Well ... we only tested the new enhanced design on metallic asteroids, Highness. Solid ones. Ships are hollow, and expensive, and much more fragile, so we thought ... and that ship didn’t even have its shields on, either. Apparently, they believed the false intelligence about our minimal shields and weapons. I didn’t think that would actually work, so I umm ... overcompensated ... a little.”

“A little, Commander? A LITTLE? Giving me an extra helping at dinner is ‘a little’. Giving me 5 cookies when I only wanted four is ‘a little’. Putting an extra 1,000 tons of armor plating on this ship might even be ‘a little’. TRIPLING the power of my main weapons without telling me is NOT ‘a little!’.

“It was closer to umm ... a factor of ten, Highness.”

“Augh! What am I going to do with you, Commander?”

“Ship and debris destroyed, Highness”

“Thank you, Weapons. Good job.”

“Com restored, Highness”

“Thank you too, Comms. Excellent work.”

“Commander?”

“Commander!”

“Oh ... Yes, Highness?”

“Pay attention, dammit. We are not necessarily out of the woods just yet. What is the current threat status, Commander?”

“None, Highness. We are tracking all system traffic, and there are no anomalies. But ... the Home Fleet is scrambling to come to your rescue, Highness.”

“Oh, for the love of all the gods ... Get with Comms and make them stand down, Commander. We’ve already been attacked by one Fleet vessel today – there is no way in all the Nine Hells that I will let any other Fleet vessel anywhere near us. You make it completely clear they understand this, Commander – if their ‘rescue’ operation gets too close, your weapons systems will get a full combat trial much sooner than you’d planned. I don’t know if we can take out the entire Home Fleet, but by all that’s holy, I will die trying.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.