Amber & Alex
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Lady Jade

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amber has lernt how to get what she wants from men: including her brother, her father and her boss. But will she get what she wants when it comes to an adolecent boy?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Analingus   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The doorbell took me by surprise as it broke the quietness of Sunday morning. I was still in my undies with a coffee in the kitchen; who could be calling this early? Then came another ring. I placed my coffee mug on the kitchen counter, sauntered into the bedroom for my robe while saying to my slumbering brother, “Alex, you lazy sod, someone’s at the door!”

I checked the door’s peep-hole, expecting a preacher calling to save my soul or something. Instead I saw a dark-haired youth? I opened the door and smiled at him, “Good Morning?”

The tallish youth seemed suddenly fazed. Perhaps I wasn’t the person he was expecting to see? Yet his brown eyes were busy on my slender figure. I in turn took-in his framework; and felt a buzz.

“Yes;what is it?” I asked now, trying to jostle his mind along.

“Oh Morning Ma’am!” He now replied. “Do you have any milk?”

I frowned at this, as none of my ready answers were relevant.

“Well - Yes.” I replied, the slight surprise showing in the sound of my voice.

The boy was confused; as if he also had no idea where this conversation was going.

“May I borrow some for my mother please?” His embarrassment increased.

“Oh! right, Okay. Just give me a moment.”

I closed the door and then realised my robe had fallen open! ‘So that’s what had thrown the dark-haired buck! He’d got an unexpected peep-show of my tits!’ I grinned at the thought as I re-tied my robe into place.

In the kitchen I found a half-full milk-carton and took it to the waiting lad; but before opening the door I paused; with a sly grin I undid my robe again; allowing enough on view to interest the lad. I opened the door; my pulse beating a bit faster.

Giving him a pleasant smile I asked, “Are you with the folk who moved in across the hall recently?”

His faced flushed, “Yes Ma’am; we’ve been getting ourselves sorted out; Mother an me.” His voice had a pleasing culture.

“Okay; well there you go young man!” handing the carton of milk to the youth.

He glanced at the carton, offering me a smile. “Thanks Ma’am. I’ll return a fresh carton later.”

I smiled and waved a dismissive hand, “That’s okay.”

There was a brief glimpse of disappointment on his face, then a smile and another nod. “Thank you.” As he turned and walked down the hallway I found myself ogling his neat sexy butt before I closed the door.

Back in the kitchen I got the coffee and returned to the bedroom.

Alex sat up lazily in bed, “Who was at the door babe?”

I shrugged as I handed over the mug. “A new kid ... from across the hall apparently.”

“Oh, really. What did he want?”

“Just some milk for his Ma; but then ogling me was an unexpected extra for him.” I giggled as I slipped out of my robe, revealing my scant undies.

Alex laughed, “You little slut ... come back to bed ... I want more of you.”

I smirked as I stood up. “I’ve had enough thanks; I’m taking a shower.” I left a frustrated Alex with his coffee.

In the bathroom mirror, I assessed my 5’6” slender figure supporting proud breast and figured the youth’s obvious interest was significant! It suddenly struck me that I might seduce a boy like him; get him to actually fuck me! My snatch clenched, as the idea of having sex with the lad ran through me!

It was just as sinful as the idea I’d had recently of doing it with my brother Alex; while my husband Edward was abroad. That’s what had prompted me to come and stay with Alex; as a Fuck-Buddy. And It sure had done wonders for my libido!

Things were fine with Edward; so far, the marriage of two years was what an office female of twenty four, marrying an executive boss twice her age imagined. She had learnt the diplomatic maze of business hospitality that went with being Edwards wife; she also had the fine home, the comfortable lifestyle; and lately the tedium of an increasingly dull sex life.

As for Alex, he had been sort of married for a while too. That’s how he came to have the apartment now; but Caroline had walked out on him; for a reason that never became clear. He was devastated at the time and had lent on Amber for support. That’s when he’d tried it on with her; wanted her to console him in bed! But she’d only recently married Edward at the time. She’d firmly refused him.

She had always liked Alex though; right back to when he use to wrestle with her in their bedroom. She’d been eleven when she’d first sucked his cock. But it had never gone any further; ‘cause father had caught them at it.

Alex had got a terrible beating from father over it. Then we were given separate bedrooms and Alex never came near me again.

But Dad did. I was around twelve when dad got me to do what I had done with Alex. I remember the first time; middle of the night, he’d come into my bedroom; not wanting it in my mouth; trying not to choke on that slime.

That business with Dad went on for some time; until mother found out.

I got sent away; to a supposedly posh prep-college. But in an unexpected way my father may have done me a favour; in grooming me for an older husband?

Upon taking-up my job, I soon realised the other office females obviously regarded their boss Edward, as far to old to bother with. Yet thanks to my upbringing, I didn’t find his sexual advances at all unpalatable.


Returning from a shopping trip, I pulled into the apartment’s parking lot. As I reached for the bags, the youth called over to me, “Hi! need some help lady?”

Surprised, I turned to see my caller from Sunday morning. His brown skin glistened in the sunlight. “Oh, Hello! Yes! Could you grab some bags from the back seat for me?” He gathered-up the remaining bags and as he stood back up he beamed; the attractive guy he would develop into shone through.

I followed him into the lobby of the apartment building, wondering how he would size-up in an embrace? He surprised me at the way he held the door for me and pressed the elevator button despite his hands being full. He seemed to be trying to make every possible effort to impress me,

“So what are you doing home today?” I asked as we waited, trying to make benign small talk. “Nothing to do today?” He shrugged, “Not really; but I start at the high school next week.” “What age are you now then?” I queried.

“Fourteen ma’am.”

Any further reply from him was cut off by the ding of the arriving elevator and the whoosh of the opening doors. He put a foot into the open door, making sure the doors wouldn’t close; obviously wanting me to enter before him.

“Thank you.” I smiled as I stepped in. He pressed the 4th floor button.

“So did you have enough milk?” I asked, absently trying to make small talk from the few shared experiences we had had.

“Oh, yeah. Thanks. It was plenty.”

I nodded with a smile. I’d never had to cope with a flirtation from a youth before. I was feeling my way in the dark; as I could see he was.

“What’s your name?” I asked him.

“Bradley.” He replied brightly; “Bradley Conners.”

“Thanks for your help Bradley; I’m Amber Jones.”

He glowed with a blushing pride at my socialising with him in this manner.

“So, your new to the building.” I stated.

“Yea - We moved in recently - Mother and I.”

“So; your man of the house, huh?” I asked while wondering how big his cock might be?

“I guess so.” He said following me as I lead the way down the hall to my door.

I put the bags down and got my door-key out. “Can I offer you a drink Bradley?”

“Sure.” He replied with a smile.

“Okay – come on in – you can put the bags in the kitchen Bradley!”

I slipped my suit jacket off and hung it in the hall. I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse; before dabbing-on perfume.

I filled the glass from the water jug and went into our small living room to find him sat on the couch; his eyes glancing around the room, taking it all in.

“You married?” He asked, his eyes catching my brother’s framed wedding portrait.

“Sure am Bradley.”

“Oh – yes ... of course.” he said awkwardly.

“How about you?” I asked, smiling and trying to relax him. “Girlfriends? A guy like you must have them lining up at High school?”

My compliment caused his frown to deepen. “Err ... No. It’s mostly a white school Mrs Jones; only a few like me.”

I smiled anyway, then glanced at the glass in my hand. “Oh, here’s your water.”

As I leaned over and put the glass down I saw his eyes dart down my blouse.

“Let’s get you a coaster.” I placed it under his drink, giving him a moment of extra peeping. His embarrassment was obvious, his eyes shifting about, trying not to look at me. His cheeks glowing with a slight blush. His hand reached out for the glass and he took a big gulp.

“I usually relax with a snack in front of the TV for a while at this time of day Bradley” I said with a soft smile as I turned on the television, “ You wana help me put a snack together for us in the kitchen?

He blinked for a second and then nodded, “Oh, okay Mrs Jones.”

While we put together a ham and cheese snack in the kitchen, I’d asked him about how his family was doing and how he liked the neighbourhood and such like. Yet knowing he had the hots for me made it difficult to concentrate; but I wanted to make the most of the boy before Alex came in from work.

We were enjoying our snack on the sofa together when I surprised him with an offer, “Want to play a game Bradley”

“What sort of game?” He asked, his face showing interest in the idea.

“It’s called Truth or Dare.” I commented, making up the rules of the game in my mind even as I said them to him.

“Only no dares ... yet. You ask me a question and no matter what it is, I have to answer it truthfully. Then I get to ask you a question. Okay?”

His nervousness showed for a moment, but then he nodded. “Yea, okay.”

“Okay.” I smiled at him, relaxing a bit further. “Do you want to start? Or should I?”

“It’s your game.” He protested quickly. “You should go first.”

“Okay.” I chuckled at his reply. “Let me see. I’ll start with something easy.”

I wanted to ask something suggestive, something personal.

“Did you leave a girlfriend behind when you moved here?” I added a wink for effect.

“No. I mean, there was Bobby; but she wasn’t a girl-friend. I haven’t actually had a serious girlfriend yet. “So ... my turn to ask you something?”

“Your turn.” I nodded in reply.

“How many boyfriends did you have before you got married?”

“Well let me see now, this is a bit embarrassing actually, I had my first boyfriend when I was only thirteen! You know with some kissing and him feeling inside my vest and suchlike; but I didn’t even have tits then! And with my next boyfriend I actually had full sex when I was around fourteen!”

My sexy detail had fascinated Bradley who nodded a sort of approval.

“Now it’s my turn again to ask you Bradley a bit daring.”

I glanced at him with a smile, anticipation dawning on my face as I focused on a single question.

“Have you had sex with anyone at all ... a boy or a girl?”

An embarrassed look appeared on his face and he shook his head slightly, “No. I’ve never have Mrs Jones. But I’m not gay or anything.” He assured me earnestly.

“I didn’t think you were Bradley but thank you for being honest with me.”

“Well, now it’s your turn.” I shifted my sitting position, turning to face him more. Uncurling my legs out from under myself and stretching out. Laying my bare feet on the couch just a few inches away from his lap.

He glanced at my toes for a second, and then glanced nervously at my face. “How about you? Have you ever kissed another girl?”

“Nope.” I shook my head. “But that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t if I found myself all worked-up with a girl or boy that turned me on Bradley.”

He laughed nervously at my reply which had excited him. Maybe this schoolboy wasn’t so pure after all?

“Did you look down my blouse the other day?”

“What? No!” His eyes went wide as he blurted out the answer.

“Remember.” I teased with a joking voice, trying to relax him down. “You have to tell the truth.”

He stared at me for a moment, the fear slowly giving way to an embarrassed one. “Well, maybe I did, but only a little Mrs Jones.”

“Look, my name is Amber. Okay?” I smiled broadly now, trying to show him that I didn’t mind at all. “So Bradley, did you like what you saw in my blouse?”

“Hey ... Amber! it’s my turn to ask a question now.” He crossed his arms defensively, refusing to answer my question.

“Right you are.” I stretched, teasingly poking him in the side of his leg with my big toe.

He stared at me for a moment; mustering up courage, “So ... Amber, Did you mind me looking at your ... tits?”

I shook my head,”I didn’t mind at all.” I was lifting my feet so I could rest my ankles on his leg. “I kind of enjoyed it actually.”

“Really?” He seemed honestly surprised now.

“Yes, really, but now you just cheated.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “You asked two questions and I answered both. So now I get to ask two.”

“Okay.” He reluctantly agreed, it looked like he was starting to enjoy the game after all.

“So did you like what you saw?” I smirked at finally being able to ask the question I had been waiting for.

He watched me for a moment and then nodded, “Yes ... there great tits ... really nice.” It was obvious that he was embarrassed, even though he was trying to hide it.

“So; would you like another look at them now?” I narrowed my eyes on him, studying his reaction closely.

His face turned beet red, his eyes immediately looking away from me.

He glanced at me sheepishly, “Well, yes, I guess I would.”

I smiled at him and swung my feet off his leg and down onto the floor, standing up. “ Okay, but first I’ll get us a drink; I can tell you need one.”

He nodded, twitching with nervous energy but saying nothing. He didn’t have any idea what to expect.

In the kitchen I soon put together two glasses of water; but then I opened the freezer and reached in for an ice cube and lifted-up my shirt.

I bit my lower lip as I felt the sharp pain of the cold ice against my nipple; tracing it around repeatedly, making it provocatively erect!

My anticipation of seeing Bradley’s reaction grew as my other nipple stiffened out! I carefully lowered my T-shirt then returned to Bradley with the glass in hand.

With only the coffee table between us, I leaned forward and placed the glass down in front of him. His eyes fixated on the provocative nipples beneath my T-shirt. His eyes told me everything I wanted to know. I reached down and in a single movement removed the T-shirt to reveal my naked breasts; and the painfully erect nipples.

An astonished cry escaped him as I posed for him.

“Oh, I almost forgot the coaster again Brad!” I said casually coming closer to him. I stretched my arm to reach for a coaster his mouth gaped open with lust.

I stood back up and sat back on the couch,

“So Brad, we’ve now come to the Dare part of the game– okay?”

“I ... I...” Bradley stammered, glancing at me.

“Don’t worry, I’ll go first; so you get the idea; okay?”

He nodded his head; wide eyed; and I looked fully into them as I said softly,

“Bradley, I’m daring you to stand up right now and let me unzip your jeans.”

He looked at me with alarm but I gently smiled saying, “It’s okay Brad, I realise your cock is as stiff as my nipples right now; so there’s no need to be ashamed. I just want to see it ... that’s all ... OK?”

The seconds seemed like ages before the boy slowly stood up before me.

As my fingers took hold of his jeans zipper, my tongue flicked over my lips in anticipation. The zip was hindered by the bulge it had to pass; but then his gorgeous brown cock sprang out!

It was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen! It was like the rest of him; in the process of development; but beautiful all the same.

“That must be very painful for you Brad ... I think you’d better let me sort it out for you ... right now.”

“Uh.” He blinked at me sheepishly. “Yes, ma’am, I think you better had.”

I took hold of his throbbing cock and and slid it all into my mouth. I heard him suck in his breath ecstatically and it felt heavenly. ~

~Several hours later Alex and I were in bed having sex; during which Alex usually indulged in talking dirty and fantasising. But tonight with my sex-drive alight I decided it would be me telling the dirty story.

“I had a visitor this afternoon.” I smirked, “And you’ll never guess what I did for him Alex.”

“Mm ... sounds sexy ... tell me more.” he croaked while we fucked.

I spoke soft and slow; “When I got home early young Bradley came over to check on me; and things between us got rather sexy.”

“Young Bradley? Oh yea that kid from down the hall? You reckon he’s got a crush on you, right?”

“Yes, that’s him Alex.”

Alex blinked for a moment. “Wow! What is he, fifteen or so?”

“Well, he’s the same age you were when I use to suck you off after school ... remember those times Alex?”

“Oh fuck Amber, that is so cool for you to hit on that! Go on; what happens next?”

“Okay, how about I show you?” I smirked and rolled to the edge of the bed. “Stay here. I’ll be right back.”

I went to the kitchen, grabbed an ice cube, and returned to the bedroom.

I smiled at Alex, holding up the ice cube so he could see what it was. His questioning raised eyebrow said it all.

While he watched, I reached under my nightshirt and fought the urge to close my eyes as I brought the ice into contact with my right nipple. Alex looked surprised.

I ran the cube along my skin, around my nipple; it stiffened almost immediately. The sharp pain of the cold gave way to an achy numbness, as well as a growing need.

The affect on Alex was more pronounced. He swallowed hard as I watched him; his eyes have gone slowly wide. His voice was dry and husky, trying to hide a need of his own. “You did that in front of this kid? Jeez ... that’s sexy sis!”

I nodded my head slowly, moving my hand under my nightshirt. I repeated the process once again with my other nipple, now bringing them both to an erotic erection.

“I left the boy in the living room Alex; went into the kitchen to get him a drink and I came back like this.”

I arched my back slightly, just enough to push my chest towards him. The cotton pulled even tighter across my chest, following the curve of my breasts, clinging to every soft sweep.

“Then,” I smiled at Alex and stepped closer to the bed. I placed both my hands on the edge of the bed and slowly leaned forward. “I brought his drink to the coffee table and put it down.”

Alex glanced down my shirt for a moment, and then glanced at my face. I could see he was about to speak, so I decided to finish my demonstration first.

“Of course,” I leaned even further down, reaching my right hand down towards the end of the bed. “I had to get him a coaster to put his drink on.”

“He saw?” Alex used one of his hands to gesture towards my chest. Words seemed to be escaping him, just saying that one question seemed a Herculean effort on his part.

I nodded again, not changing my position. Making sure that my brother had a good long look at the position I had taken for this young boy who had been in our home.

“What... “ Alex tried to speak, his voice going dry and hoarse. He coughed to clear his throat. “What did he do?”

I smiled as I stood back up, “He didn’t know what to do. He turned into even more the gentleman. Calling me Ma’am and sitting up even straighter on the couch.”

“You probably scared the living shit out of the poor boy.” Alex laughed, his composure returning now my illicit posing had ended.

“Maybe. But he didn’t complain.” I sat down on the couch, pulling one leg underneath myself so I could sit facing my brother. “So do you want to hear what else really happened?”

“Well...” I let my voice trail off suggestively, reaching a hand over and slowly rubbing the lump in my brother’s shorts. “Maybe I did this.” Before he could find his wits, I slipped my hand under the waistband and felt for him. I found the flesh of his member eagerly awaiting my attention, the silky skin under my fingertips was warm and throbbing.

“Maybe I undid his jeans and started to touch him.” My fingers moved higher, finding the mushroom head already coated with precum. “And found his cock in a state of need.” I continued.

Alex whimpered a groan of excitement, his member throbbing lightly in my hand but as I was about to slip my mouth over his purple helmet Alex took a firm hold of my wrist, stopping me. He sat there still for a moment, staring at me while he caught his breath.

He finally managed to ask, “You’re not actually making this up are you! It’s what you truly did this afternoon?

I solemnly nodded my head. “Every single word of it is the truth Alex.”

“Holy crap.” He murmured staring at me.

“Want to know something else?” I said softly. “He’s a virgin; just as you were, when I use to suck you off after school; remember?”

“Holy crap. Your reliving the sex we use to have as kids!” Alex said in a hushed voice as he released my wrist from his grasp. I nodded, and gently resumed masturbating him with my hand.

“What else did you do after you went topless for him Amber?” he said panting slightly.

I shrugged and decided to tell Alex a fib, “Nothing. I thought that was enough for one afternoon.”

Alex voiced his excitement, “But you wanted to do more with him, didn’t you my slut sister?”

I suddenly increased my stroke, knowing he was close to coming!

“Yes Alex, yes I did ... I wanted to suck him off; and that’s what I still want to do. I’d like to get him here after school and really suck him off; with you watching Alex! He suddenly climaxed, his sperm pumping high; yelling as his sperm splattered between us, “Aarr! You beautiful slut-sister of mine ... I know what you really want ... that kid to fuck you! ... Don’t You!”

I threw my arm around his neck and put my lips onto his, “Yes, of course I do! I want him to fuck me; you crazy bastard!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.