Naked in the Trailer Park 2 - Cover

Naked in the Trailer Park 2

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

BONUS (BONER) CHAPTER

“How do we know this is not some ploy your momma cooked up to get back with Arnold,” Rhonda Donaldson said as she put her hands on her hips and looked down at Tammy. Tammy was naked with a leash attached to a dog collar on her hands and knees on the old wooden deck in front of Rhonda’s single wide trailer. Tammy wore a rubber butt plug shaped like a dog tail curving up playfully between her ass cheeks.

Rhonda had a look of complete embarrassment on her face. She couldn’t believe Tammy was really here like this. She had seen her for a few weeks around the trailer park but now that she was here on her door step it seemed far too strange for her to handle. Rhonda was plump like her daughters but had brown hair. She had enormous boobs that hung down across her stomach. She wore a pink tank top that barely covered them and the outline of her nipples could be seen through them. Rhonda wore flip flops and denim shorts.

Tammy’s daughter Harley was standing outside the trailer holding the leash. It had been a week since the Donaldson girls had spanked her with the bristle ends of the hair brush and she could still remember the feeling of what chopped steak must feel like when it is flattened with a meat tenderizing hammer. They also had a week’s worth of fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and other groceries compliments of Mr. McDonald.

“I assure you Ma’am, my Mom is here to make amends for the trouble she caused you. She is going to obey every reasonable order you have and accept any punishment you think is fitting,” Harley promised and jerked her mother’s leash to make Tammy look up at the heavyset woman standing in the doorway that was once her rival.

Tammy’s former best friend Gabby was standing on the other side with her arms folded. She nodded and said that she assured Rhonda she would be around on a regular basis to make sure that no hanky panky went on. Gabby had a tendency to be very talkative and she went through a run-down of chores and exercises that Tammy was going to be doing over the next three weeks while she lived at Rhonda’s house.

Rhonda used to be thin and sexy before Tammy stole her man a few years ago. The two of them had been close friends but one day Tammy felt insulted by an off-hand comment that Rhonda had said. It was meant in jest but Tammy could be vindictive. She decided to teach Rhonda a lesson and that night got Arnold drunk and stoned on a 12 pack of Old Milwaukee and a half ounce of weed. She told him some dirty jokes and let him think he seduced her.

It wasn’t long before Arnold moved out to be with Tammy. He even took Becky who was his biological daughter with Rhonda but he left her older daughter Heather behind. Tammy played house with Arnold for a few weeks and insisted he buy her all new furniture and clothes. Once she drained his bank account and lorded her conquest over Rhonda she started to instigate fights with Arnold and pretend to have a headache to avoid sex. She started cheating on him with his best friend openly and then finally accused him of being creepy with Harley and kicked him out.

Tammy flirted with, manipulated and eventually took Arnold back two more times over the course of six months just to prove to Rhonda that she could and repeated the same drama of flirting with him shamelessly to seduce him and then once she had him treating him like shit and kicking him out after she sucked his savings dry - only much worse. She even had him max out credit cards and payday loans to buy her a ring that she promptly pawned for half of what Arnold had paid for it.

Tammy had forgotten most of this because she had actually done much worse to two other guys from the trailer park in recent years named Sammy and Douglas. Douglas had been Gabby’s husband of nine years and Sammy was a local pastor that left his wife and smoked crack downtown after Tammy finished with him. Gabby didn’t hold a grudge about Douglas and didn’t want him back but it didn’t stop her from using it as an occasional reason to discipline Tammy. Mr. Mcdonald was doing a skip trace for Sammy’s ex-wife to see if she would be interested in meeting Tammy for payback.

“I don’t know why I agreed to this. Three weeks is a long time,” Rhonda was skeptical. She considered the tan, sexy MILF body that was naked at her door step. Rhonda had seen Tammy around the trailer park getting spanked and doing chores and heard all the rumors about what was going on in the trailer at night. She knew that Tammy was trying to turn over a new leaf and she herself had gone through the 12 step program after turning to alcohol when Arnold left her –so she knew about the steps to make amends with those you have wronged. She still thought Tammy may be up to something and she was frankly quite jealous of her body.

“Why don’t you keep her overnight and then you can bring her back if she upsets you,” Gabby suggested kindly. “I would definitely find a use for her around my trailer,” Gabby suggested and kicked Tammy’s buttocks with her foot.

Tammy accepted her treatment and let the women talk about her without saying anything. It wasn’t easy for her to keep quiet but after several weeks she had grown in self-discipline. She also knew she had wronged Rhonda and wanted to make amends. Tammyregretted her behavior but had never felt guilty about it until recently. She was also afraid that three weeks as her house slave was going to be too much but that was how long the attorney recommended after reviewing with Harley everything Tammy had done to Rhonda.

“Well, do you have anything to say about this, Tammy?” Rhonda finally addressed Tammy after considering the offer Harley and Gabby had made. She would get to use her as a personal slave for three weeks and get two months of free rent if she accepted Tammy into her home. It was too good a deal to pass up but even with that Rhonda was still skeptical. Arnold had been faithful for three years and now she was concerned that with the weight she had gained he may once again leave her for Tammy.

“I am sorry for all the horrible things I’ve done to you and your family. I was petty and vindictive and you were a good friend Rhonda. I thought I was hot shit and I took Arnold only to play with his emotions and use him. I owe you for the money he spent on me and for the trouble I caused. I don’t think three weeks will make it up but it is a start. If you will permit me to stay in your house, I promise to be a good girl and not to complain or make any trouble,” she meant every word of it even though it was difficult for the former bitch to feel empathy or guilt – she felt it now.

“I can use someone to clean and I like the free rent,” Rhonda was still on the fence about allowing Tammy in the house. Her daughters Becky and Heather were excited about the idea and wanted Harley to join her.

“If she even farts without permission or winks at Arnold feel free to spank my mom’s butt and discipline her on the spot. You can make her squat in the corner facing the wall during meal times and treat her like a dog when she isn’t cleaning,” Harley had already been over the rules and expectations several times with Rhonda and her daughters but Gabby summarized them again. “Mom knew the rules when she agreed to this and she wants to do it,” Harley explained. Mr. McDonald had suggested Tammy make amends but it was Harley who came up with this plan and Tammy agreed after a long discussion.

“If Mom doesn’t do as you say then she’ll be hung by her tits and whipped so she knows this is serious,” Harley added. Tammy nodded in agreement and looked up at her former friend trying to see harmless and no longer a threat.

“How do I know she isn’t just an attention whore and getting off on people looking at her hot body?” Rhonda asked skeptically.

“We’ll make sure she doesn’t enjoy it,” Harley bent down and jabbed a push-pin into her mother’s nipple and made Tammy hiss with pain.

“How do I know YOU aren’t lying and you get off on doing this to your mom?” Rhonda’s question was fair. Harley did enjoy putting her mother through her paces and making her pay for her past rude behavior. She also wanted to pay for her own.

“If my mom fucks up I’ll be hung by my tits right alongside her, because I am responsible for her,” Harley assured her. Rhonda seemed surprised by the girls willingness to accept such an outrageous fate if her mother messed up. She fully expected Tammy to backslide and complain because Tammy was notorious as a bitch’s bitch in the trailer park.

“Harley and Tammy are trying to turn over a new leaf. If Earl and her Uncle Frank told Harley to join her mother then she’d be on all fours with her at your door step,” Gabby assured Rhonda.

“Arf –Arf,” Harley barked playfully and hoped that Earl and Frank wouldn’t make her do that but she knew she would if it meant going to college and she trusted their decision. She had already begun to feel so much better about herself, confident, happy, and even considerate of others – these were new feelings. Harley had always SEEMED confident before but that was usually just her insecurities driving her to over compensate by being bitch and intimidating people into leaving her alone – which she assumed was her mother’s habit as well.

“I really don’t know if I should do this after all, I mean it isn’t just Arnold I am worried. I am worried about my son Ben seeing all of this,” Rhonda considered very carefully the strange offer to take her former rival into her house.

“Did someone call my name?” Ben was a short, rotund boy with dark hair and a sardonic grin.

“I didn’t know you had a son,” Harley said sweetly.

“I wave high to you almost every day on your way to school?” Ben shrugged. He was used to not being noticed. He told her he would be going to high school next year.

“I don’t see why you are worried if Ben sees,” Heather said from inside the trailer. “He has had his eyes pinned up to the window this entire time. I think he has already seen,” she giggled at her eager younger brother.

“Are you naked too?” Ben asked Harley awkwardly. He had a huge crush on the older girl but he was painfully shy.

“No, I just have the world’s tiniest bikini on,” she joked. She was completely naked save for a small belly chain. Ben knew she was naked but he was trying to make conversation.

“Is this flap part of the swimsuit?” Ben pointed to Harley’s very large clit hood that was hanging out from between her vagina lips. Her eyes told him that she didn’t appreciate the joke. He asked if he could touch it anyway with a sense of awe on his face.

“You can if you are prepared to draw back a nub,” Harley smiled at him sweetly but there was a hint that she was quite serious. He wasn’t allowed to touch her without her permission – no one was except for Earl and Frank and then only for mandatory discipline unless she agreed to permit it.

Ben cleared his throat awkwardly and changed the subject. “I’ve always wanted to ask how come when you walk I can’t see your butthole – just the crack of your ass but in porno I can see a lady’s butthole from behind?” he said. His mother rolled her eyes.

“I don’t have a butthole because girls don’t fart,” Harley teased him playfully.

Ben called bullshit on that and pointed out his sisters farted all the time. They yelled back from the living room that they would fart on his head if he didn’t come back in and stop bothering their mother while she decided what to do. He told his sisters to stop teasing him.

“If you really want to see her butthole we can make her turn around and show you,” Heather said. Harley didn’t have to do what Heather told her but she had been disciplined by her at the bus stop enough times that she generally did as she was told by Heather and called her Ma’am.

“See, this is the stuff that worries me with your mom here when I am not home,” Rhonda said as she interrupted the flirtatious teasing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.