Naked in the Trailer Park 2
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

“Milking? What is that?” Heather’s eyes gleamed mischievously. Rally was already picturing the intense feeling of being ground beef getting tenderized under a jagged mallet as the chubby girl’s used all of their might to spank his erect cock back to soft with the hair brush bristles. He imagined the pain on his tender most man part as they brought each whack down as they had done to his sister and mother moments before. He regretted watching and secretly enjoying the girl’s torment but now there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Leonard on the other hand was ready for anything and smiling like a dog who wanted someone to play with him.

“In order to keep my horn dog brothers from walking around with stiff cocks they have to jerk off three times a day. It helps them be less perverted but as you can see it didn’t work. They have to whack it as soon as they get home and they will after you finish with them, Ma’am” Harley could see that Rally was uncomfortable and it made her feel a little better as she stood up and wiped her wet pussy with her finger.

“I think we’d rather see that,” Becky giggled and Heather looked at her with a horny gleam in her eye as the two cooed over Leonard’s body.

“We aint got no windows and if you really want to see it then be my guest, it’s gross though watching them pull their puds,” Harley shrugged.

“Yeah, I am just curious what it looks like when a guy gets himself off,” Heather said. She had said she had seen Jeremy jerk off in public but in truth she had only heard about it and convinced herself that she had seen it too. Becky smacked her sister for being so forward but she was only being coy and wanted to see as well.

“Squat and turn around and face the wall,” Harley instructed her mother and told her she had until they were finished to finger herself. Tammy did as she was told but didn’t start playing with herself.

“You let your mom play with herself?” the girls were shocked about that more than they were Tammy taking orders from her daughter and turning around to squat obscenely facing the plywood wall of their kitchen.

“Fair is fair, we all have rules in this household, Ma’am, and if it keeps her in line then I will let her have a little carrot before I give her the stick,” Harley had heard Earl use that phrase at one point. The girls nodded their heads – they were very interested in Leonard beating off and that was all they wanted to see. Rally was not even on their radar.

“Okay, you two, do your thing” Harley hadn’t quite come up with a fitting way to begin the masturbation ritual. There was something anti-climactic about telling them to do their thing but at the same time she didn’t want to seem like she really got off on the guys jerking off in front of Heather and Becky. She’d usually make wry comments and then turn around and play with herself as well but for today she watched the entire thing.

Leonard started stroking and the girls oooed and ahhed like he was a male stripper from the movie Magic Mike – something they had watched with their own mother dozens of times.

Rally’s dick was quite a bit larger but his body was scrawny and he wasn’t particularly handsome or charming. The girls didn’t watch him slowly stroking and when they noticed him looking at the two chubby girls for inspiration they only offered a snort of disgust.

“Should I look at my sister then? I mean throw me a bone, it’s hard enough to do this with you watching in the same room with my sister and mom,” Rally admitted although he had managed to orgasm every time since Friday.

“Do whatever, just don’t be creepy about it,” Becky warned him. She was secretly flattered someone would pleasure themselves by looking at her but she wanted to hear that from Leonard and not him.

“Leonard, do you need any inspiration,” Heather asked playfully as she giggled with her sister and covered her mouth to laugh.

“Nah, I am there,” Leonard closed his eyes and after a quick smile appeared on his face squirted a thick white fluid into the palm of his hands and serenely laid back against one of the beds in the living room.

“There you have one rapid fire dick sneeze from my brother,” Harley said flatly before adding that now they had to wait for Rally to slowly finish.

The two girls didn’t care to see that and asked instead “What will you do with the uh stuff now, Leonard?”

“What do you mean what will he do with it? What he always does, wrap it in a tissue and throw it away,” Harley answered for Leonard who was resting and smiling with his eyes closed.

“Maybe he could put it into a girl or something,” Becky suggested meekly before giggling and staring at her shoes while her older sister teased her for being so cheeky.

The sound of two girls giggling and laughing with a sexual delight in their voice was all it took for Rally to finish much earlier than normal and he shot so much cum it almost hit Heather in the eye. “Gross!” she muttered.

“You’ll clean that up,” Harley insisted of Rally as the two girls prepared to disperse. They had seen what they wanted to see and were done.

It was at that moment that Gabby approached. “Knocky-Knocky, I know we are a little early today but I had some things to take care of and...” Gabby started to explain as she opened the screen door to let herself into the trailer. She had permission to come over anytime and had usually been coming over around 7pm. Every night she would find some reason to spank Tammy and sometimes Harley but she was stunned to see the guys were laying on their backs freshly masturbating.

“Oh my, are they public masturbators like Jeremy?” Gabby called to her son who was waiting outside of the trailer as he often did. She had invited him in a few times but she was uncomfortable with everything he saw up close and personal. She knew Jeremy watched through the window but that had been more palatable than him being inside the trailer while she spanked Tammy for some reason. “Did you teach them this?” she scorned him.

“Mom, I told you, that was JUST a rumor that Harley started. I don’t jerk off in public,” he said as she stood stunned in the doorway. He noticed Heather and Becky Donaldson smirking and he instantly noticed the very red and tender patch around Harley’s pussy.

“Is that true? Did you start that rumor? Oh my god, that is so something a nasty bitch like you would do,” Heather laughed at Harley and grinned.

“Yeah, he should get to spank you for that,” Becky suggested.

“I don’t think it’s appropriate for Jeremy to spank her,” Gabby said. She had spanked Harley when she admitted to starting the rumor about her son but never quite believed it entirely. She had heard subsequent rumors that were started and wasn’t entirely sure that Jeremy didn’t have a problem himself.

“Why not? We just spanked her and HER mom on the pussy!” Heather giggled.

Jeremy looked at his mother expectantly and Gabby asked if that was true.

“Yes, Ma’am, I had been disrespectful to them on the bus and got them in trouble at school today so they gave me a correction. My mom called them names and teased them about being fat for Halloween and also broke up their mom’s relationship as payback for something petty and so we asked them to correct us,” Harley admitted while her mother remained facing the wall. Tammy was turning red and getting frustrated she couldn’t talk. It was difficult to quietly wait while others talked about her misdeeds.

“Oh, is your dad Douglas or Sammy?” Gabby knew her friend could be a spiteful vixen. She felt mildly jealous that Tammy had been spanked by someone else since she had been a coming over and dispensing justice every night since the start of the program.

“Our step-dad is Arnold,” Heather explained and then Gabby knew exactly who they were.

“Oh that is right, you are the Donaldson sisters. My how you have uh filled out,” Gabby politely referred to their weight and then began to ask them a series of rapid-fire annoying personal questions about the break up until the two girls excused themselves and fled the trailer.

“So, tell me about this milking thing? Do you think it would help Jeremy?” Gabby was used to people making excuses and avoiding her many questions but she had a form of OCD that wouldn’t let her shut up very easily. She addressed Harley because she knew that the authority had shifted unofficially from Frank to Harley all weekend almost completely.

“Mom, stop. You are embarrassing me,” Jeremy shifted uncomfortably as his mother. It became clear that Jeremy had been uncomfortable being around Harley while she got her punishments as well and Harley could tell he was intimidated but still had a lot of anger against her.

“I don’t know if the milking would help your son to behave. I don’t think he has a problem, Ma’am. I started those rumors about him years ago and as Mrs. Donaldson pointed out he should probably punish me himself for starting that rumor,” Harley offered generously. She was still stinging from the hairbrush ordeal she had endured on her living room floor but she was determined to make things right if she could. She had taken the letter from Friday very seriously and while she still had a long way to go to change her nature – she thought making the offer was the right thing to do.

“Well, that was years ago and you were little so it was a mistake,” Gabby shrugged off the suggestion. Jeremy’s body language as he shifted anxiously suggested he did want to do something with Harley but at the same time he was intimidated and scared.

Rally could tell his only friend wanted to stand up to his mother and he also thought it was only fair that Harley got the punishment she had just offered. “Yes it was a long time ago, Ma’am,” he said as he threw away the tissue he used to clean up his semen from the green shag carpet. “The thing is though the rumor persisted and grew and everyday as Harley got older she heard it and could have said something to stop it but she didn’t. It took her being exposed naked and under discipline to get her to admit it. So I think it would only be fair if he gave her a few licks,” Rally smiled at his sister while offering her butt to is best friend.

“Gee, thanks Rally,” Harley’s tone was lemony and sarcastic as her lips curled into a goofy smirk. She knew her brother was right but at the same time that he was suggesting she get punished as a payback.

Gabby was protective of her son even though she let him see the girls naked – she thought it was too much for him to physically touch her. She looked at him and then back at Harley’s red clit as it dripped and said “Well, not there though.”

“Thank you Ma’am,” Harley let out a breath of relief. “Would a spanking on the butt be sufficient, then Sir?” she had been spanked enough on the butt that she didn’t feel too worried about it.

Jeremy nodded shyly. He didn’t know what to say. It was kind of like winning the lottery seeing a pretty girl grab her ankles and bend over while offering her ass to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.