Naked in the Trailer Park 2 - Cover

Naked in the Trailer Park 2

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

“I was told you can’t get naked on the bus anymore,” Mr. John the bus driver told Harley as she was leaving school for the day.

“What will you do if I do, Sir?” Harley asked him politely as she struggled to step on the bus with the other students crowding past her.

“Pretend not to see it, I guess as long as it’s off school property” Mr. John said as he looked straight ahead and with that Harley, Leonard and Rally took their seats and waited for the bus to leave. Harley kicked off her shoes and began to undress immediately.

“You turds don’t have to unless you want too,” Harley instructed them that they still had to undress three minutes before the bus came to the park.

“Wow, what is the angle, Mrs. Harley?” Leonard was surprised his sister had changed so much. She was probably up to something but what it was he had not a clue and seldom did.

“There is no angle, Leonard. I am going to go without privacy whenever it is reasonable to do so. Mr. McDonald said we have to do it three minutes before we arrive at the trailer park but he never said anything about we can’t undress anytime sooner,”

“Cool beans,” Leonard kicked off his shoes and began to undress too.

“Guys, this is crazy!” Rally protested but he felt compelled to strip as well. They rode all the way home through traffic completely naked. Cars noticed the shirtless teenagers and honked but Harley resisted the urge to flip them off. She practiced waving and smiling politely.

“I haven’t REALLY changed you know,” she told Leonard confidentially. When he gave her a look that asked her to clarify she explained that she still felt like giving the cars that were honking the finger and mooning them so they could kiss her ass instead of turning to the window so they could see her boobs and smiling like a dummy while waving. I just hate people – they are mostly stupid,” Harley declared.

“All I can say is that you aren’t the Harley you were a week ago,” Leonard observed.

“The best thing I can say about you though Leonard is that you are STILL the Leonard you were a week ago,” she smiled at her now naked brother who was seated alongside her. The fact that they sat together kept the pervs from trying to rub up against her but now and again someone would sneak a picture with their cell phone or try to goose her or pinch her with their fingers.

Today, she smiled for the cameras and acknowledged them. “I’ll autograph it for fifteen dollars,” She joked.

The boy offered her twenty to take one with Him. At first she thought he was joking but when he produced the twenty dollar bill she threw up two peace signs, made a duck lips face and did a selfie with him. She did a couple before the bus arrived at the trailer park. She stuffed the money in her backpack with a gleam in her eye.

Leonard took a few selfies with girls for free but no one asked Rally if he wanted to take a picture. Jeremy took one with him towards the end of the ride. There was shirtless, skinny Rally next to a fully clothed Jeremy as they both smiled at the picture.

Once the bus arrived at their trailer park they walked through the gauntlet of hands touching their butts, and giggles and chuckles to get off the bus. Their bus driver pretended not to notice as he pulled away.

As they began to walk to their trailer, the Donaldson sisters called out to Harley. She stopped and turned around abruptly and then realizing she was doing that out of force of habit, smiled at them and said “Yes Ma’am?” she knew they were going to rub her nose in what happened today.

“You still want us to spank you?” they asked politely. They seemed to have a new found respect for her today. She was shocked by that but they explained that after today’s confrontation people they didn’t even know were coming up to them and asking them about what they did last week and how it all happened. They too had been talked to by the administration but weren’t in any trouble either.

“Actually, if you don’t mind coming into my trailer and doing it there so that my Uncle Frank can meet you and see that I was corrected, Miss Heather?” Harley addressed the sister who spoke up.

“You really want us to go in your trailer and spank you in front of your uncle?” Heather’s lips curled in a bemused smile that suggested she really thought Harley had gone off the deep end.

“We have snacks, Ma’am,” was all Harley had to say to get the two chubby girls to follow them to the trailer.

Harley opened the door and her mom sprung up to attention. She had been cooking and it was obvious she had been spanked herself a few times from how rosy red her ass was. Uncle Frank was sitting in one of the only chairs left in the trailer and watching television.

“Welcome,” Tammy spun around to greet the Donaldsons with a broad smile while still holding a spatula. She even did a quick curtsy with a knee bend and asked them if they wanted anything to drink.

“You are frying food with no apron?” they noticed she had little specks of red on her chest from the hot grease.

“Yes Ma’am, no aprons in this house,” Tammy smiled repressing a bit of a sigh. “You get used to the pain. Can I get you anything at all? Something to eat?” Tammy had a stash of snacks and drinks for guests and she brought them over to the girls once they were offered the only other chairs in the trailer to sit down on.

“You are just going to stand there?” Heather Donaldson took a sip from a Cherry Cola.

“We usually stand for company, Ma’am,” Harley explained before asking if they were comfortable and needed anything else. The girls weren’t used to this kind of hospitality and definitely didn’t expect it from the Davidsons who were notoriously crabby before the program.

“Yeah, we’re fine,” Becky said as she bit into a candy bar.

“Good, and thank you for coming over,” Harley found it difficult to actually thank someone for coming to her house to punish her but that is what her mother had been doing with Gabby for the past week and she modeled her behavior on that.

She turned to Uncle Frank and then called her mother over. “Squat here facing our guests. Don’t make them uncomfortable,” she ordered her mom and Tammy quickly obliged.

“Uncle Frank, I know you trusted me with added responsibility and authority but today I abused it. I was rude and confrontational to our guests this morning because I was so full of myself and drunk on power. I set a terrible example to my brothers,” she said and Frank just nodded like a King on his throne listening to the confession of a disloyal noble. “I decided to ask them to correct me at school because I wanted to accept responsibility for what I had done but I ended up causing a big scene and getting us all sent to the principal’s office.”

“I see said the blind man, and what did the principal do?” Uncle Frank didn’t seem surprised.

“I told them I wouldn’t go to school naked any longer. They asked me if I was being abused and I said I was learning a lot from this situation and the corrections were helpful when I was feeling mischievous or rude. They didn’t suspend me or anything like that. They asked if they had the program there would I sign up for it and I said yes, Sir” Harley felt that was a complete summary of what was said. She would normally have told him it was “Nunya” and said nothing but she had been told she had to be very detailed in her speech going forward to be fully honest.

“So these two were offered the chance to punish you but they declined, so why are they are here now?” Frank regarded the two plump girls in a friendly but skeptical manner.

“They asked if they could punish me now and I invited them over to do it where you could see that I genuinely don’t want to be that nasty girl who yells at people but I couldn’t help myself.”

“You are the two who spanked her all last week for flipping you off?” he saw them shake their head yes and asked them if they wanted to correct his niece.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Becky was stuffing her face with snacks.

“Did my nephews do anything wrong as well?” he glanced at the two of them standing next to Harley.

“Not really? I mean, I guess not,” Becky couldn’t think of any reason they should be punished although she thought about making up one.

“We have a selection of hair brushes and old shoes, unless you prefer to use the flat of your hand. You can spank her on the ass or boobs,” Frank said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.