Naked in the Trailer Park 2 - Cover

Naked in the Trailer Park 2

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

“You know those dreams where everyone is naked but you and you are going to school?” Harley joked to her little brother as she filed off the bus. She didn’t try to cover herself but she did receive a few pinches and gooses from boys who dared to risk the chance she’d turn around and smack one of them in the close quarters.

“You don’t have to do this, Harley,” Rally said.

“It’s Miss Harley to you, Scrote” Harley ignored his suggestion and carried on stoically as she walked out of the bus and onto the sidewalk assembly area where the other buses were also unloading.

She had been seen by the students on her own bus naked all week and the entire school had heard the rumors about the Davidsons but now every bus rider was getting an eyeful of the cute blonde girl walking off the bus completely naked.

She waited for the Donaldson sisters as people gathered around at the spectacle caused by her nudity. They snorted their derision as they got off the bus.

She bent over and grabbed her ankles and begged them to spank her as she had every day the week prior. She had been humiliated being seen this way at the bus stop when the program first began. She realized that was nothing compared to the intense feeling of being watched by hundreds of laughing students – each giggle and guffaw reverberating through her body.

“Please Miss Becky and Miss Heather accept my apology. I couldn’t help myself today. I was rude to you and I know that was wrong. I was drunk on my own power and I deserve to be corrected. Would you please smack my booty, fresh and fruity? Pretty please?” Harley repeated the request the way she had been instructed to do the week before.

“Oh? You crazy bitch!” Becky couldn’t contain her laughter as she looked at the girl who used to bully her spreading her legs apart revealing her pussy lips and the inner part of her asshole to anyone who wanted a look as she begged for a spanking.

“Yes Ma’am and I need a correction so that I won’t misbehave today. I should have shown more respect and self-control and set a proper example to my brothers but I didn’t and I’d like to invite you both to give me at least twenty swats to demonstrate how truly sorry I am for what I said,” it was difficult for Harley to eat crow but the week before had been ample practice.

Other students were yelling out things like “I’ll give her a spanking” or “Yank on her titties!” and one of them shouted “Spread that ass wider!”

“You heard them, spread your ass cheeks wider, dumb slut,” Becky was red-faced as well. She wasn’t used to being noticed around school and she was enjoying the attention and Harley’s discomfort.

Harley reluctantly reached between her cheeks and pulled them apart wide – revealing a red, pink, puffy asshole and a good portion of her pussy.

“Are you wet? Oh my god!” Heather yelped and there was a ripple of laughter like the human wave that spread across the crowd creating an audible wave of sound like an ocean wave crashing against the shore and receding.

“Yes Ma’am, I can’t help it the way I am standing. If it offends you, I’ll go over your knee or close my legs,” Harley had heard her mother say the same thing to Gabby one evening during her own spanking.

“Nah, I like you the way you are,” Heather and Becky both agreed and were drawing this out.

A group of teachers came hustling up on the scene to break things up before it could continue. The crowd immediately dispersed including the Donaldson sisters before they themselves got in trouble for their part in the spectacle.

Harley naturally would have liked to have got away by blending it but it wasn’t going to happen since she was stark naked. She didn’t even try – she knew she was in deep trouble now. She had not anticipated what would happen when she did.

“Where are your clothes? What’s going on here?” Mr. Hill the guidance counsellor was with the teachers who came out as a group to break things up.

There was sudden panic in Harley’s eyes as she realized someone had snuck off with her backpack that contained her clothes and school books. Her instinct was to make whoever it was pay dearly but she was so panicked about her situation that all she could do was picture herself being made to walk from class to class completely naked and singled out the way they did in the NIS program.

“Here Sis, I grabbed your backpack so no one would snag it,” Leonard popped out of the crowd and handed it to her. In truth, Leonard had snatched it back from some mean girls who had stolen it but he didn’t want to get into all of that.

“Thanks Sir,” Harley was so confused she called Leonard Sir – she did respect him after all and she started to think that after she got suspension she may have to call him that anyway.

Mr. Hill was staring at her juicy looking butt and boobs while trying to pretend to be very concerned and upset. Many of the male teachers were doing the same thing although the two female teachers genuinely did look scornfully at the young girl.

“I am sorry. I know I fucked up and I didn’t mean to be an attention whore, can I get dressed please Sir?” Harley asked Mr. Hill respectfully.

Hill knew it would seem VERY wrong if he told her no although something in him wanted to frog march her down the hallways as naked as the day she was born just to prove a point. She wasn’t bad to look at either. “This is very irregular, and the Principal will have some words with your mom but yes please get dressed.”

Harley got dressed and she went with Mr. Hill to the office where he explained what happened to the Principal. The principal made her wait outside his office with several other students. She knew them – they were truants and trouble makers. They were there for smoking pot, stealing, and severe infractions that even the Assistant Principal didn’t normally deal with.

“What are you here for?” a stoner-boy nicknamed Leech asked her. He was skinny and wore a denim jacket that smelled of marijuana – so it was fairly obvious why he was there.

“I got off the bus naked and then asked some girls to spank me,” Harley found it difficult to say that with a straight face and Leech laughed like she was joking anyway.

She was called in shortly after and Leech seemed upset “Hey, I was here first!” he shouted defiantly to the closing door as the Principal ignored her.

Mr. Hill and Mr. Steinke the Principal were both there. They asked her to have a seat and they didn’t seem upset at all.

“I am going to ask you one question and I want you to give me an honest answer,” Mr. Steinke said very seriously and he paused before continuing. Harley was already beating herself up for not anticipating getting suspended. She was wondering if her rashness and lack of judgment would cost her that chance to attend University for getting kicked out of school during her Senior Year. She had been in trouble pretty frequently for talking about but never received more than a detention.

“Are you being abused at the trailer park?” he asked.

Harley didn’t expect that question at all and her brow furrowed with concern. They thought she was a victim?

“No? not at all! What do you mean, Sir?” she found herself instinctively calling the Principal a Sir. His demeanor was calm and commanding and he had genuine concern on his face for Harley. He did notice her respectful tone and was a little surprised by it.

“Mr. Hill said you walked off the bus completely naked. Was this a cry for help? You asked for students to give you a spanking because you disrespected them and now you are calling me Sir. The last time I remember hearing you address me you called me “Mr. Stinky” at a Pep Rally.

“You remembered that, Sir? That was like Freshman year,” she laughed gregariously – relieved not to be grilled for her behavior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.