Naked in the Trailer Park 2 - Cover

Naked in the Trailer Park 2

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

THREE DAYS LATER

“Get to stepping!” Harley barked the orders at her brothers as she hustled them out of the trailer towards the bus stop on Monday morning. “Left ball, right ball, your left ball, let’s keep them swinging gentleman, we need to make up for last time!” She gave the cadence like a drill instructor.

“Give us a little time to catch our breath, please Ma’am,” Rally had just masturbated in the trailer and he was still flustered.

“If you didn’t take so long, slow motion Rally then we wouldn’t be rushed!” Harley complained.

Leonard laughed and Harley called him “Minute Man” and said he didn’t have anything to be proud of either.

“It wouldn’t be so difficult if you weren’t standing over us providing a running a commentary, Ma’am” Rally was being frog marched by his sister towards the bus stop.

All three of them were completely naked. They each had a clear backpack containing their school clothes, shoes, and their school books. Leonard was carrying Harley’s backpack because she was now ‘in charge’ around the house.

The family had been evaluated by their landlord and Harley had been told she would be shadowing their Uncle Frank and taking on some of his duties and assisting him with supervising the others. Harley’s enthusiasm for the role and lack of shyness had made that transition very fast and she was already sternly running things while Frank was able to take things easy and watch their mother back at the trailer.

Harley had reveled in her new role and began adding new rules of her own creation after Earl had laid out a new set of rules last week due to poor performance from the family. This included a scheduled masturbation period three times a day for Rally and Leonard.

They were originally going to be provided minimal privacy and ‘alone time’ in order to milk themselves in the hopes this would make them less hormonal and reduce the number of erections they had.

At Harley’s insistence she reminded everyone that they were to have no privacy and Rally and Leonard were expected to masturbate in the living room. Harley supervised them and made fun of them while instructing her mother to stand in the corner or squat down and face the other way.

Harley had felt it was tremendously unfair that the boys got a chance to relieve themselves and release their pent up frustrations three times a day so she decided that her and her mother were allowed the same privilege.

She had made it optional for Tammy while her back was turned to the rest of the family and while there were times Tammy was sorely tempted to play with herself –she just couldn’t bring herself to do it in the living room where she would be seen – even from behind.

Harley on the other hand had insisted the boys and Uncle Frank turn around while she masturbated in the living room so that while she could watch everyone – she herself could not be seen by anyone while she fingered herself. She didn’t masturbate that frequently before the Naked program was introduced a week ago but now she felt it was a helpful way to channel some of her frequent feelings of rage and anger.

Rally took a long time to completion and masturbated very slowly. He also came gobs and gobs and it took him a long time to recover afterwards. He asked the first time what should be done with the cum.

“What you normally do with it, I guess. Put it in a tissue and throw it the fuck away. I aint gonna drink it if that is what you are suggesting,” Harley had sneered in response to the question.

Leonard on the other hand always quickly popped his cork and shot only a small gob of what Harley said “Looked like you just sneezed snot in your hand”. She had taken to calling a male orgasm “Dick sneezes” after that.

She had never seen a man’s semen before then. She put on a show that she was very worldly but in truth she had never had an interest in looking at pornography and she was still a virgin. She acted like it was no big deal to see a man’s cum but the reality is she was shocked they let her get away with berating them while they pulled their pud.

Harley made sure none of the family watched her while she fingered herself but she never looked out the window. If she had she would have known regular peepers like the Swede, Mr. Abernathy and sometimes Rally’s friend Jeremy had discovered their 3 times a day schedule of morning, afternoon and right before bed and watched her as she pleasured herself with two fingers standing up.

She didn’t really know if she had orgasmed but she was wet and happy and that was all that matter. She would tease her brothers and ask if they wanted to “sniff the tuna” after they finished but she had no intention of letting them smell her fingers even if they had been so inclined.

The family did a lot more that weekend then just masturbate. They all were expected to pull weeds, garden, beautify the trailer park and do actual work. They had to do it completely naked and were permitted the application of sunblock. Harley had no qualms about rubbing it into everyone’s back and expecting the same from one of them. She even told Rally he could do it if he could manage to keep from “getting wood”.

“Of course I can, Ma’am” he had to call his sister Ma’am as part of the new rules and he usually did it through gritted teeth.

“Well, you couldn’t stop getting hard down at the bus stop. The only naked girl there was me, and other than those two fatties the Donaldson sisters and Todd Hoffman’s sister, I don’t know who you was looking at to get so worked up? You like boys or something?” she teased but he didn’t answer.

Harley also oversaw the writing in red magic marker of “We didn’t pay our rent” on the families butt cheeks. This had been written by Frank or Earl in the past but now she did it to each one.

“God help you if I think one of you lights a fart while I am squatting down there writing on your stank asses,” She had warned them. Once she finished she handed the marker to her mother and told her to write the same thing. “If you spell it wrong or write something else on my butt I’ll spank your ass up and down Donjay avenue all afternoon!”

Harley had been given the role of disciplinarian and she had taken it very seriously. She herself was not immune to receiving a spanking for misbehavior but she intended to be a model member of the family now that she had a little bit of authority.

Their mother Tammy had “extra duties” and that meant she also had to take on the hardest jobs in the trailer park. She got in the pool to scrub the bottom clean, carted garbage, dug holes, until a fine sheen of sweat rolled down her back.

She would also be the one to clean the house, greet the guests at the door, and generally have to wait hand and foot on the family.

The instructions from Mr. McDonald the new owner of the trailer park had been that any order had to be ‘reasonable’ which was a subjective term. Harley had found ways to bend or stretch that stipulation and make her mother basically grovel and scrape all weekend as Harley tested her boundaries on what she could reasonably expect.

As an example, she made her mother squat with her legs as ‘wide as they would go’ when there was company. “There is no privacy, I don’t see why you are going to wait until we have company to argue with me,” she told her reluctant mother when her mother’s friend Gabby came to see them Friday evening.

Gabby had been coming over almost every night and she often brought her son Jeremy. She had initially came over to apologize to Tammy for taking things too far one afternoon when after annoying Tammy with constant her questions and comments it finally pushed Tammy too far and she went off on Gabby. Frank offered to let Gabby spank Tammy and Gabby had jumped at the chance to get payback on her friend. At first Gabby felt guilty and was a little worried Tammy would seek revenge at a later date but Tammy had actually found that frequent spankings throughout the day helped her maintain a more cooperative attitude.

Tammy also hated the fact that her daughter was so much like her. She thought she was doing Harley a favor and on some level she also felt it was only fair if she got spanked in front of the family that Harley be spanked as well. It came out that Harley had started a vicious rumor about Gabby’s son Jeremy being a chronic masturbator when they were little and had let it stand and follow the boy for years. As payback, Harley was spanked too in front of Jeremy and had been expected to wear her hair in pig-tails because it humiliated her.

Frank gave permission to Gabby (and her son although he never came over without his mom) that they could come in without knocking at any time. There were no locks on the doors in the trailer now that it had been emptied of all but the essentials after the family had failed to pay rent.

Gabby had started coming over every evening and usually at one point or another Tammy would say something asinine or insulting. Tammy wasn’t sure if it was because of habit or the fact she had found the discipline corrections to put her in a submissive mindset and make it easier for her to accept taking instruction and being polite – which was a completely alien concept for her until a week ago.

Gabby would usually spank both Harley and Tammy equally although after Earl’s had flipped the script on Harley and put her in charge she promptly started acted appropriately. Gabby was surprised when Harley told her mother “Your friend Gabby is here. Go ahead and grab your ankles and assume the position. Let’s get this over with now before you say something you’ll regret. Mrs. Gabby would you please spank my mother so you can enjoy the rest of your visit in peace?”

Gabby was surprised but she removed her shoe and smacked Tammy’s ass thirty times while Tammy counted out each stroke and then for the rest of their visit Tammy waited on her hand and foot with a red ass and said nothing out of turn.

Harley did her share of work that weekend but she made sure that everyone else worked hard as well. She had the authority to spank them but she had only had to use the threat of physical discipline to keep everyone in line.

On Sunday, Earl turned the water back on in the house and allowed the family to have showers again. They were still visible from outside through the open screen window with no curtains or glass in the bathroom and none of them were permitted to shut the door in the bathroom. Earl had said that Mr. McDonald the owner of the trailer park had generously offered this perk after seeing the family work hard together all weekend and wanted them to enjoy 3 minutes of showers.

Until that time they had been hosing off in the yard with a garden hose and not doing a very good job of hygiene. The family was expected to keep their nails trimmed, their body hair trimmed (although Tammy and Harley had both shaved their pussies completely bald). Harley had been initially very embarrassed because she had a large clit that looked like a tiny penis hanging out of her pussy lips. She had been letting the hair grow back the past week but on Sunday she walked out of the bathroom with it shaved hairless again.

The only comment she made about her pink, wet, shaved pussy was “What? It’s just skin. If anything this program has taught me to accept my body for what it is instead of being ashamed of it,” she said – even though nobody asked.

In truth, she had never thought much about the future until last Friday. She had always been a pessimist and assumed she would have the same life her mother had unable to keep a job, grifting and floating through life on the backs of others. The owner of the trailer park had saw potential in her and he thought she’d make a great lawyer.

It did seem too good to be true that anyone would think that about her but she realized she did like to argue. She thought a lot about what he wrote in an email about her being as smart if not more intelligent than her younger brother. She wondered if maybe she wasn’t actually ‘smart’ it was just that other people were quite so dumb it made her just seem that way to others.

In any case, she was getting used to the idea of going to college even if it seemed like a far out fantasy and she wanted very much to complete the program. She was also conflicted because she had half-assed her way through life. She never participated in extra-curricular activities at school or would have joined cheerleading or played a sport. She was the type to sit under the bleachers and laugh at kids who did and now she found herself in a new position. One she found herself taking seriously at the head of the family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.