My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 15: My mother 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 15: My mother 3 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

Weird and Kinky.

When we arrived at the bus terminal there and before taking taxi to the sugar estate, Mom told me to be careful not to be always by her side because that might attract suspicions from the others, it was a sign that she was thinking of what we talked the night before. At the sugar estate, she always observed Jan and me who could not have much time out of her sight, Jan discreetly asked me if I did Mom, I replied no but it is in the right tract.

I went back home Sunday morning, the coming week was quiet. The following week on Tuesday, I received a letter from Mom, telling me that she will come on Thursday and stayed until Saturday or Sunday, she asked me to meet her at train station, if she does not see me, she will take a taxi home.

This is the final chapter of ‘My sex life book one’. I will start ‘My sex life book two’ soon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.