My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 14: My mother 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 14: My mother 2 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

Weird and Kinky.

The kinky idea of making love with mom was stick in my mind and also encouraged by my sister Jan who wanted to watch the scene. However I could not find the way how to express that desire to her.

It was schedule that she would come the following Friday to pick up her pension, I decided that I will give her the clothes I bought for her and observe her reactions.

On the Friday while going to work, I stopped at the train station to see her. I was surprised to see Alex who was there waiting, I went to a corner and watched, the train arrived, mom went out and walked directly to Alex who kissed her and they both walked together, I was sure they would go home after mom picks up her pension, I was excited thinking that mom will be fucked by Alex. At lunch time I told my boss I will go home because I need to accompany my mom to the sugar estate, when I arrived home, all the doors were shut, I believed Alex was inside with mom. I waited near the shop at the street corner until Alex left.

I already decided to stay with mom overnight, I did not order taxi to the train station and also rang Marc (brother in law) telling him that mom could not get her pension because the officer was away, she will go there tomorrow morning then we will come by bus.

After about twenty minutes Alex left and I could see mom open the doors. I did as if I just arrived and got into the house, she was surprised to see me and said ‘why you come so early’, I replied because I need to talk to you and I also have a gift for you, same time I looked at the bedroom, the bed was completely undone, her clothes on the chair, it was clear that they have done it well. She looked at me and said ‘whats wrong with you’ I said nothing wrong, I went to my room and back with the clothes I bought for her, I said this is a gift for you and I would be happy if you tried them for me, I am sure that you will look very sexy when wearing the camisole and panties, Alex will be more excited. She looked at them and said who told you to buy these for me, I said. I bought them by myself and I like to see you wearing them for me. She looked at them again and I could see a smile on her face as if she likes them. Then she said that we should get ready to catch the train to the sugar estate and also asked me not to tell anything to the others.

I said mom we are not going today, we will go by bus tomorrow, I already called Marc telling him you could not get the pension today. She was upset, I told her that I wanted we both stayed and have a wonderful night together, she said that I am a crazy boy, she would never thought something like that from me, I told her that for some time she was in my mind. I said the night she went to movie with Alex, when they came back they had sex in the open verandah at the back, she was moaning, apart Alex, I know she has affair with the pharmacist and when father was still alive I saw her having sex with the teacher behind the little house in the backyard, and also kissing Paul (son of her cousin) I said these only that I know, maybe there are more, I also said that she should not worry, I will never tell anyone, this is our secret. She ran to her room, closed the door as if to hide herself. I said I am going out to get something for dinner. I went out for a walk to give her time to calm down.

I came back around 4.30 pm with rice and octopus curry, I bought two bottles of ‘pontac’ her favourite red wine from South Africa, she was sitting in the back room a bit calm looking at the clothes I bought for her, she asked me how I knew her size, I replied not difficult because I look at her all the time, then I said better we closed the doors as if we were away so that no one comes to disturb us ... I opened a bottle of wine and pour a glass for her and I went to the bathroom for a shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.