My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 13: My Mother

True Sex Story: Chapter 13: My Mother - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

Weird and Kinky.

My mother was 14 when her father died, my father was the principal of the government secondary college in the South and friend of the parents of my mother he was nearly 30 years older than mother, widower with no kids. After the death of my G/father, my father admitted my mother at the government college free of charge and also provided her with free tuition at his place three times a week, so my mother at 14 was alone with my father in his house.

We believe he started to be interested with my mother and that he did our mother when she was 14 but at that time things were kept secret, they got married two weeks after my mother was 16, her mother had to give the permission for the marriage. Mother was 17 when my eldest brother born and 25 at my birth. She was only 40 when my father passed away, one year after we moved to live in the City. She had a cousin called Alex, he was couple of years younger than my mother, he was not married and my mother always said that Alex will never marry because he likes to run after women. We used to kidding mother with Alex.

When we moved to the City, time to time Alex visited my mother and we all sat together for a cup of tea. More and more the visits of Alex were more frequent. After the wedding of my elder sister and departure of my brothers to Kenya, the visits of Alex were noticeable, he came in the evenings, the weekends and we believed he also came during day time when mother was alone at home, he was a municipal inspector he usually had inspections to do outside the office. Once I passed in front of the house on my bicycle during office hours, the house was closed but a bicycle was inside the yard, so I presume that Alex was there.

Something was doubtful, whenever Jan and I were at home and Alex came, mother will talk to him in the front room and closed the door giving access to other rooms. Jan said in the partition separating the front and the second rooms there are some holes we could try to spy when they are together. It was a Saturday, mother said she needs to go to the pharmacy and also the church. I told Jan lets go to the second room and see what we can do. I enlarged one of the holes with a knife, asked Jan to sit on the sofa in front room and I looked from the hole and I could see Jan well, Jan did the same with me. Our observation post was perfect.

Next day (Sunday) after lunch Alex came, we sat in the front room then I told Jan lets go at the back and play cards, as soon we went back mother locked the door, we waited few minutes then I asked Jan to go and look be careful don’t do any noise, she went and came back saying they are sitting on the sofa and kissing, I went and looked, this time they were still kissing and Alex was caressing bare breasts of mother, I said to Jan I am sure they will fuck, we need to keep watching.

Jan continued to look and suddenly she made signs to come, I looked and I saw Alex sitting with his cock out and mother kneeling between his legs sucking his cock, we both could not believe. After few minutes, Alex got up took out from his pocket a small tube of cream, positioned mother doggy on the sofa, lifted her skirt of mother pulled down her long panties, applied the cream and slowly fucked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.