My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 12: Sonia 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 12: Sonia 3 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

When woke up late Sunday morning, we were tired so we had shower together then breakfast. After we talked about the dance party, she said she was happy to meet the newspaper reporter his name is Cyril, she looks forward to meet him Tuesday afternoon she also said they kissed many times in the car. I told her to be careful if they have sex.

We had lunch together then she left saying she will visit her aunt and may be stayed with her overnight. She took back her clothes and also the night dress I gave her. She said won’t come my place until Wednesday evening.

She came Wednesday evening, she told me that she went to the house all day Monday, she met two old men she undressed for them and got total of 60 rupees. She talked about Jan, the women in charge said they need to see Jan first then will decide whether to accept her or not.

I asked her about the date with the press reporter, she said they met near the church they went to a garden near the harbour, they had kisses and some touch for about one hour. They had dinner at China Town after which Cyril brought her to his office, there were workers in the factory preparing the newspaper but no one at the office at that time, Cyril closed the doors, they got excited, Cyril undressed her, she said she is virgin, they only played not fucked. She went back to her house.

Sonia stayed with me Wednesday night, we had dinner together and fucked twice during the night. Thursday morning, I went to work early and Sonia went back home. She said she might go to the house again to get some money.

She did not come on Thursday, the weekend I went to the sugar estate, the following week her mother came back accompanied by the nephew of her lover living in Reunion Island who was interested with Sonia, they got engaged, Sonia went to Reunion with him and they got married later.

That was the end of my relationship with Sonia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.