My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 11: Sonia 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 11: Sonia 2 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

When woke up Saturday we were under the bed sheet, We kissed good morning, I asked her if she enjoyed doing it with me, she said it is the first she really felt being fucked.With her former boyfriend it was always done quickly after school when her mother was not at home, they only had few kisses then fucked with the clothes on, with me it was different, we had much time to prepare and do much foreplay, she enjoyed the pussy suck I gave her she never had this before she was really excited and ready to be fucked by me, she was relaxed and enjoyed every moment and got a good climax.

We got out of bed and had shower together, while in the bathroom I looked and caressed her bare bottom which she said still virgin. After shower we had breakfast together then went back to bed, I told her to wear her night dress no bras and panties, I wore only the pyjama top, I told her we will try different positions, she said ok, I took the jar of jam with me in bed.

When in bed, I put a pillow under her waist to raise her pussy, I applied some jam between her pussy lips and also on her clit, I applied on the head of my cock as well and I started to suck her sweet pussy, it did not take long time for her to moan and swing her legs. I changed into a 69 position, my head between her legs sucking her pussy, I did not had to tell her anything my cock was already in her mouth for a mutual suck enjoying the taste of jam. I did not want to cum, my cock was very hard I wanted her to enjoy.

I asked to kneel on the bed, her shoulders touching the pillow and spread her legs widely like I did with Jan (chapter 5), the view of her bare bottom gave me a weird idea, I applied jam on her butt I gave her few smacks to warm her up, I spread her bottom cheeks and gave her a nice butt suck, she yelled like hell and moved her bottom I continued to suck and tried a finger inside her butt to excite her more then I wore a condom applied Vaseline on her pussy and also on her butt from behind slowly inserted my cock inside her pussy, she cried and moved her body, I smacked her bottom again and pushed my cock completely inside her pussy same time I inserted my thumb inside her butt, she made a big AAAAHHHH I continued pushing inside the butt and started in and out both my cock in the pussy and my thumb in the butt, she yelled and cried ‘OH MY GOD’ FUCK ME FUCK ME, SO GOOD SO GOOD, I went faster and faster until both reached climax nearly same time.

We were both tired, we stayed in bed for about fifteen minutes, I told her when she is ready I will fuck her bottom, she said she will think about it, she then asked me why I bought sexy night dress for my mother, I said it is Jan’s idea she wants mother to wear sexy clothes because she still young, all her clothes are of old type. Sonia asked me if Alex and mother are lovers, I said we believe they are but never seen them doing it (lies). She asked me whether I fuck Jan regularly, I said yes when mother is away but I can fuck her (Sonia) also Jan won’t be upset.

I then asked about the house she told Jan where she goes and get money to show her body, she was a bit embarrassed she said she can bring Jan when school resumes, I told her I am ok for that I know Jan went to Mr B’s office (chapter 5) to smack her bare bottom for money. Sonia said Jan can get more money for that at the house.

She said she would like to have a night dress same I bought for mother, she could wear when she goes to the house, the old men will be excited when she open it to show her body, I said no problem I can buy one for her, she said light green if possible. She said she would like to go to that house next week during the day to get money, she will also tell the women in charge about Jan.

It was around 1.30pm, she said she has to go to her house to open the door and see if everything ok, she will come back by 4.00pm. As soon she left I went to the Chinese shop and bought the night dress which I put on the bed to surprise her. I also bought short camisoles for both my mother and Jan.

Sonia came back, I gave her the night dress, she immediately tried it and asked me to open it to see her naked body, I said it would be better if she wears panties and bras under the night dress then let the old men take them off, it will be more exciting for them. I told her better we have some rest until dinner then we will prepare ourselves for the dance party, I already ordered taxi to drive us there and wait to bring us back home after the dance. My friend could not go because it was engagement of his cousin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.