My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life
Chapter 10: Sonia 1

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

True Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sonia 1 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

Being alone at home, my idea was focussed on Sonia, I was thinking how I would convince her to have sex with me, I did not want to do any false step to scare her then she would not come to the dance with me.

I remembered in the bus coming back she told me that on Friday her mother will leave home by 10.00am, she will not go airport. I then told her I will leave work lunch time and will be home at 2.00pm, she said she might come to bring her dress around 3.00pm on Friday.

Monday morning I went to see an organiser of the dance to include another person on my ticket, although women did not pay they have to be included on the invitation list otherwise any woman could just walk in.

On the Friday, I left work early I was at home by 1.30pm. By 3.00pm Sonia came with a dress, she said she will bring another one because she has not decided which one to wear. I told her she can she stay with me overnight. She said she will locked the doors and come back.

She came back with another dress and also undies to wear. I told her to iron both and hang them to see which one looks better. The more I looked at Sonia, the more I wanted her, I was thinking whether to make an approach on that Friday evening or wait until we come back after the dance on Saturday.

I cooked spaghetti for dinner, when she finished ironing we sat and have a glass of red wine together, she asked me which dress I prefer I said the light blue. I had shower before dinner and put on a short pants pyjamas, she had shower too and wore night dress to relax. We were both ready for dinner.

She sat next to me for dinner, we had another glass of wine, while we were talking I suddenly caressed her legs, she then put the question where she will sleep, I replied it is up to her, we can sleep in different rooms, we can also sleep in same room in different bed or we can sleep together in the same bed. I said whatever she decides is ok for me, She said she will tell later. I continued to caress her legs and to my surprise she did same to me, I knew then she would sleep with me.

After dinner we continued sitting at the table and talked, I hugged her, turned her face to me and gave her a small kiss on the lips then a long tongue kiss, she responded well, we kissed many times. I asked her if she could try the night dress I bought for my mother. She tried the night dress not the panties and bras, she looked beautiful.

I took her hand and brought her to the bedroom, gave her a long kiss, took off the night dress and looked at her beautiful body, she had no bras, her breasts were round, firm and bigger than Jan’s, the nipples pointing upwards, I then pulled down her panties turned her around to view her bare bottom, it was flat but wide from the hips like a nice cushion, turning her again to see her pussy which was hiding between her sexy thighs, her pussy was flat with soft blond hair like down around and a nice clit between her pussy lips.

I told her to lay down across the bed with her bottom on the edge, I put a pillow under her bottom to raise her pussy, I took off her panties completely. She cried NO NO don’t do that. I said I am not going to fuck you now, I will give you much pleasure same time I spread her legs and started to kiss her pussy, it did not take long time for her to moan, holding her hips I gave her a good pussy suck.

She moaned, moved her body and cried MY GOD MY GOD I continued sucking her pussy until she screamed a long AAAHHH swung her legs and had a big climax.

I told her to lie straight on the bed, I undressed completely and lain next to her, a bed sheet to cover us so that she is not embarrassed being both naked on the bed. I turned her sideways to me and we kissed many times, I caressed and gave her some soft taps on her bare bottom also finger her pussy to excite her. I positioned her on her back a pillow under her waist spread her legs, she cried NO NO don’t do that I am afraid to be pregnant, I said don’t worry I will wear condom you cannot be pregnant.

I took Vaseline and a condom from the bed side table, I applied Vaseline on her pussy entry also a bit inside, insert the condom, spread her legs well apart, rubbed my cock up and down on her pussy and slowly inserted it inside, she cried, I said stop crying and continued to push my cock, I could feel she was enjoying so I started the in and out movement, she was like crazy moaning and screaming. I went faster and faster until with a big and loud AAAAAAHHHHH we both had climax same time.

We were both tired, we stayed few minutes hugging then I took out my cock, wiped her pussy, washed my cock and threw away the used condom. We both were happy for being new lovers. We stayed in bed talking, kissing and hugging, I told her not to be worried, each time I will fuck her I will use condom. I then positioned her again for a good pussy fuck before we slept, she was then completely mine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.