My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 8: My younger sister 5

True Sex Story: Chapter 8: My younger sister 5 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

My younger sister 5.

Mr, Roger 2.

After eating and sat for about 30 minutes, Mr R asked me to take off my shorts and showed him my bottom. Jan could not believe, she looked at me and said WHAT!!: Tonton will fuck you as well, I said yes and I will enjoy. She said WOW can I watch? I said yes, you can watch same I watched you.

I took off my shorts did not wear anything under, Mr R looked at my bare bottom and asked if I have been fucked regularly, I said since I left soap factory I have not been fucked (lies), he said that is long time, I could see his cock getting hard under his underpants, I took it out and rubbed it until it got very hard, Jan looked at it and said WOW how its big, doggy she could not see when fucked, I said it was bigger when in your ass, she could not believe her tight ass took that big thing.

Mr R was ready, he told me to bend down on the table, I asked Jan to bring a pillow which I put on the edge of the table, Mr R asked me to bend down on the table, spread my legs well apart, he asked Jan to bring the jar of glycerine which he applied on my butt and also inside same as he did with Jan, he turned around two fingers inside my butt to open it, he applied glycerine on his cock and slowly pushed it inside, I opened my mouth and screamed a big AAAHHH when the head of his cock passed my butt then kept my mouth open while he pushed completely inside He started the in and out which was a bit uncomfortable but also exciting by changing the pain to sort of pleasure, I felt his cock vibrating inside my ass, I knew the big pleasure was coming, I moved my bottom towards him saying Ah Ah Ah like giving him more to fuck, he accelerated his in and out movements and with a big AHHH and hard smack on my bottom he discharged his cum inside my ass. I was happy being fucked by Mr R in front of Jan who watched the complete action.

I washed my bottom and also the cock of Mr R, He said he wants to relax whether he could lie on the bed, I said yes, he went to the bedroom and lain on my mother’s bed. After few minutes he asked Jan to come near him, I told her to take off the towel around her waist keep only her blouse completely bare from waist, also I gave her condoms for Mr R to wear if have pussy fuck. After few minutes I looked at them, she was in the arms of Mr R who did not stop kissing her with his hand caressing her bare bottom, Jan seemed very excited.

Mr R took off his underpants sat on the edge of the bed asked Jan to kneel on the floor, pointed his hard cock to the mouth of Jan to suck, the banana shaped cock of Mr R was too big for her little mouth. Mr R asked me for Vaseline. Mr R became a bit wild, he lifted Jan and threw her on the bed pushed her legs up in the air spread well apart, wore the condom, applied Vaseline in the pussy of Jan, slapped her face and slowly inserted his big cock in the pussy of Jan.

When the head of the big cock passed her pussy entry, she screamed PAIN Tonton Tonton, Mr R slapped her again and said stop crying little slut, I will fuck you hard and slap you again if you cry, Jan said YES YES Tonton and let Mr R pushed completely inside her pussy, she started to moan and said Fuck Fuck Tonton GOOD GOOD, Mr R started to do in and out, Jan was delighted and kept saying YES YES, Mr R accelerated his movements, Jan screamed TONTON faster faster so good so good, Mr R too was excited and continued to slap Jan until he cum.

When finished he held Jan and kissed her and said sorry for the slaps, it is beyond his control, when he fucks a woman in the pussy he needs to slap her, Jan said she enjoyed the slaps which added more excitements and pleasure. He also said that rarely he kissed a woman as he did with Jan, may be it is because Jan is so young and beautiful. He gave money to Jan, we refused saying that Jan did not do that for money she did it for pleasure he insisted that it is not for sex but as a small gift to Jan. We accepted twenty rupees as a gift. He left we knew we would never see him again.

It was around 9.00 pm when he left, I explained to Jan about my bi-sexual orientation and told her that Mr R was the first man to fuck me when I was 15 and worked at the soap factory, he fucked me for nearly one year and I enjoyed it much, this is why I wanted her to try. She said it was a good experience for her being fucked by such a big cock she enjoyed much and would do it again if possible. I told her everything done this evening will be kept secret between her and me only.

We had a glass of wine and went to bed, she insisted that I fucked her pussy. I did and tried the slap method of Mr R which she found very exciting, we then slept. When woke up in the morning I asked her if she can go school, she said her butt is still sensitive but she can go school, I went to work and in the afternoon we took the train to the sugar estate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.