My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 7: My younger sister 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 7: My younger sister 4 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

Mr, Roger 1.

As mentioned in the previous chapter, the August school holidays were close and I would be alone at home, I would not go to the sugar estate every week. I was also thinking of Jan who would stay more than four weeks without sex.

On the Tuesday, while going to the customs office I saw a man walking to the post office looking like Mr Roger the soap factory supervisor (chapter 01). I walked quickly and said good morning Mr Roger, he stopped and turned and he was surprised to see me. He said he left the soap factory nearly two years ago for a better job in a distillery which he already left because he his migrating to England the following week.

He said his wife is at her parents place in the South close to the Airport and he will join her on Sunday, he also said he is still fucking Therese (chapter 01) also a boy living not far from him, he said I can come to his house on Saturday before he leaves the City...

A kinky idea came into my mind about Mr Roger doing the ass of Jan. I told him if he would like to do the ass of a young girl of nearly 15, he asked me who is she and he needs to see her. I told him she is my cousin who is at home now her parents are away, I already done her ass but my cock is not big and as soon I put it inside I cum (lot of lies). I am sure she might like a big cock inside her ass.

I told him that we go to the sugar estate every Friday and back Sunday, if he wants it has to be on Wednesday or Thursday. He said Thursday is better for him, he can come to our place by 5.00pm, I said ok I will wait in front the house.

Arriving home, I told Jan about Mr Roger, I said at the soap factory we used to watch him doing Therese who was always seemed to enjoy much. I told Jan she should try Mr Roger, I am sure she will be excited and enjoy much. Also told her I said she is my cousin, she should not be worried Mr Roger will leave for England in a few days so no one will know. She finally accepted.

To prepare for Mr Roger, I told Jan to wear a short skirt no panties, to stay in the back room and come when I call her, Mr Roger will surely ask to see her bottom. I was excited thinking that Mr Roger might fuck me as well then Jan will know I am bi-sexual.

During Tuesday and Wednesday, I fucked Jan as usual and we talked of Mr Roger and of what will happen on Thursday.

Thursday afternoon, I was in front of the house waiting, by 5.10pm Mr Roger arrived on bicycle, he entered the house, I told him to take his bicycle inside and I locked the door. He gave me a small bottle of rum prepared by him, then he asked to see the girl, Jan came looking very sexy in her short skirt, Mr Roger said WOW she looks like a doll. I told Jan to kiss Tonton (French for uncle), Mr R gave her a long tongue kiss, then I lifted her skirt to show Mr R her bare bottom, he was very excited, he put Jan on his laps and started to touch her bare bottom, Jan had her arms around the neck of Mr R and started to moan, I told Mr R better we go to the back room because if she makes noise people passing on the street can hear.

He held Jan like a baby to bring her at the back and said I will give you ass pleasure you will mew like a kitten and dance the polka, Jan replied yes Tonton. I asked Mr R where he would prefer to do Jan he looked around and chose mother’s bed which is high enough. We sat and had a drink, he asked Jan to sit on his lap, I gave him the Vaseline and glycerine, he turned Jan face to him and kissed her many times, he then started to prepare her ass with his fingers, Jan was OOH OOH and jumped like a small kangaroo and seemed excited...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.