My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 6: My younger sister 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 6: My younger sister 3 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

On the Thursday after her period I had anal sex with her, being the third time doing ass fuck it was easier to penetrate her butt and she enjoyed more than the first times, she even said that she may prefer ass fuck, I told her I will give her both ass and pussy fuck.

The next day (Friday) we were off to the sugar estate, we prepared a fake resumé of what we did during the week we knew our mother would ask.

We back home on Sunday, as soon we arrived we undressed, Jan positioned herself doggy I wore a condom and gave her pussy fuck. I asked her if it was same with condom she said it was good except she did not feel the cum inside her pussy. We had ass fuck in the evening and in pussy with condom the next morning (Monday).

I told Jan I am interested to know what Sonia does to get money from Mr B. Suddenly I had an idea, I told Jan if on Monday when she comes back from school Mr B is in his office, ask him for some pansies to decorate a picture frame and see what happens.

Monday afternoon coming from school, Jan said she met Mr B, she asked him for the pansies and Mr B, told her to come next day (Tuesday) after 3.30pm. I told Jan I will accompany her and will sit on a bench where I can see Mr B’s office pretending reading a book, I also told her to change the dress not to wear school uniform so that she is not noticeable.

The next day we did as planned, Mr B, was waiting at the door of his office, as soon Jan arrived he let her in and closed the door, the curtains were closed. They stayed inside for nearly one hour, then the door opened, Jan came out with a pansy bouquet, Mr B closed the door and stayed in the office. I told Jan to walk in front of me and I followed her as if we were not together.

Arriving home Jan showed me a five rupee note which at that time was good money for a student.

She said Mr B, is pervert and has a small cock size of a thumb. She said when she was inside Mr B gave her the pansies and took her to the back room. On the wall there was picture of a girl bare bottom and a man holding a ruler, it was written six strokes one rupee, ten strokes two rupees, photo one rupee extras. The picture was probably on the wall only when needed.

Jan said Mr B asked her if she wants to get some money, she said yes she will take the 10 strokes plus photo. Mr B, asked to take off her panties and skirt and leaned over the table, he caressed her bare bottom a bit then started with the stokes up to ten, for the photo he used a polaroid and took the photo from waist down showing the bare bottom, then he wrote the date and a number on the photo and placed in an album with many other photos, looking at them cannot say whose photos they are, can only see bare bottoms.

He gave Jan two rupees extras just to rub his small cock to her bare bottom. He told Jan she can come whenever she saw him in the office alone after 3.30pm. Jan said that reminded her the way the nuns disciplined her when she was in primary school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.