My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 5: My Younger Sister 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 5: My Younger Sister 2 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

When we arrived in the City it started to rain, we took a taxi to go home. Arriving home I checked if everything was ok and secured all doors and windows to be safe inside and asked Jan to sit next to me on the sofa.

We kissed many times, she responded well then I took off her blouse and caressed her boobs over the bras, she started to moan, I gave her long tongue kisses same time I removed her bras to show her bare boobs. They were small but round and firm, I held one by one in my hand then sucking them until the nipples became hard, she was enjoying much.

I then asked her when her next period is due, she said next Tuesday (in two days) I also asked her if she is regular with her periods and if she has ever heard of Ogino method, she said yes and she keeps record of her periods in her school diary, most of girls doing the same, I told her if she is regular I will do her pussy, she was happy about that.

I said better we make love before we have lunch, she said she will have shower, I said as we are now lovers we can have shower together, I undressed her and took off my clothes brought her to the bathroom and have shower together. I spread soap all over her body and washed her pussy and bottom well.

Her body was well shaped, she was short and slim as mentioned in previous chapter with small round firm boobs, a nice round bottom, the small pussy showing well with soft hair like down around and the clit pointing out. She looked like an angel.

I took her hand and said lets go to bed. We both were naked, I lain her on her back across on the edge of the bed, I knelt down on the floor her legs on my shoulders I spread her legs well apart and started kissing her pussy, she moaned then with my thumbs I spread her pussy lips and sucked her pussy going up and down on her clit. She was bouncing like a rubber ball, moaning and screaming of pleasure, I continued until she got a big climax.

She wanted to relax, she lain on the bed and I lain next to her holding her in my arms caressing her, we kissed and touched much, when she was very wet and ready, I positioned for the pussy fuck, asked to lie on her back her head on two pillows, a towel under the bottom in case she bleb much, I spread her legs pushed her knees upwards to present her pussy well, then I spread Vaseline on her pussy entry and some inside as well and also on the head of my hard cock.

I rubbed my cock up and down on her pussy then presented it to her pussy entry and slowly inserted it inside and pushed to penetrate more, she screamed and I continued to push until my cock passed her pussy entry, I pressed her head on the pillows and pushed my cock completely inside, she cried much, I stopped for few seconds then started moving slowly and slide my hand between us to play with her clit, her pain I believed was changed into pleasure, she moaned saying its good its good, I accelerated my movements she moved her hips and screamed but this time of pleasure, I moved faster and faster and cum inside her pussy, she screamed a long AAAAAHHHH she had a good climax, she did not bleed much, I wipe her pussy with the towel, Jan at 14 was no longer virgin.

We stayed few minutes in bed then cleaned us, Jan wore a short night dress and me a pyjama top both bare bottom and had lunch. We decided that whenever we are alone and the doors are locked we will stay bare bottom easier to fuck any time.

Jan said although it was a bit painful she enjoyed it and was ready to do it again, I said we will go to bed after lunch to have a rest then I will fuck her again this time in a different position.

We slept for about one hour then I told Jan to wear a top covering up to the waist only (I don’t like doing doggy style naked with boobs hanging) she got an old blouse short and tight. I positioned her kneeling on the bed her shoulders touching the pillows and bottom well in the air, I knelt behind her, seeing her bottom in that position made me horny, I lubricated her pussy from behind which made her excited. Same as first time I rubbed my cock up and down on her pussy then slowly penetrate from behind, being well lubricated my cock went straight inside, she did not cry, only said OH MY GOD so good so good, I held her hips and pushed my cock completely inside, she moaned and said ‘give me give me’, I did not take long to cum inside her pussy. We had a quick wash and stayed in bed until dinner time.

After dinner we went again to bed to relax, I told Jan it is better to continue with pussy fuck and prepare her ass for another time. We talked about many things I told her if any other boys want to fuck her be sure they wear condoms or do ass fuck (no pills at that time). I asked her whether my eldest brothers never tried on her, she said no, I knew my brothers who were much older than Jan would never do that, the eldest France 25 had the rank of sergeant in the army, he was very serious almost engaged with our cousin 20 years old, Claude 24 was a butterfly he was a first class soldier.

Jan also told me that her friend called Sonia many times asked her to come to her house when she was alone but Jan never go, she believed that Sonia liked to play with girls. She lived in the same street as us, she was taller and bigger than Jan and blonde, her mother was the mistress of a wine shop owner in the City often Sonia was alone at home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.