My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 4: My Younger Sister 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 4: My Younger Sister 1 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

In my previous story, after my sex lessons I wanted to find a young girl for sexual relationship, however it was difficult for me to approach girls. An afternoon coming back from work I was attracted by my younger sister wearing a very short and tight skirt showing the shape of her bottom. I was obsessed by the pervert idea of making love with her, but was also scared in case she refused and told my mother. Each time I saw her I thought of what should I do to convince her. I was 18, Jan 14 she was short and slim, she looked like a twelve year old girl.

We were five in the family 3 boys and 2 girls, I was number 4. My father already passed away, my elder sister already married lived on a sugar estate far from us, my brothers in the army were sent to Kenya for six months, so at home were only my mother, Jan and me. I was working and no longer attend evening classes Jan was in secondary school. Being the youngest in the family Jan and I were close.

I used to help Jan with her school homework in the evening. The idea of seducing Jan was always in my mind but did not know how to start, each time I looked at her I was excited.

Every Saturday morning there were movies at reduced price especially for students, a Saturday Jan and I went to watch the movie, when the movie started and lights were off I held the hand of Jan, she did not resist and we were holding hands during almost the whole movie. When walking back home Jan asked me why I was holding her hand, I said I will tell her when we arrive home but she should not tell anyone, she said ok.

Arriving home she was eager to know, when mother was having shower Jan came to me, I put one finger on her lips and said it is because I like her and want to kiss her, same time I hug her and gave a small kiss on her lips then a second kiss this time I slide my tongue between her lips I could feel she was shaking but she did not resisted, I could feel she was enjoying, she asked me whether I ever kissed a girl I said yes and told her my experience with the girl who taught me about sex. I told her whenever we have opportunity we will kiss and can try more things, she just nodded like saying yes.

After that we were very careful, we were afraid that mother had any doubt about us. The following Monday, Jan was doing homework in the back room, mother was sewing in her room we could hear the noise of the sewing machine. I hugged Jan and started kissing her after few kisses feeling my tongue on her lips she opened her mouth and I could suck her tongue then I caressed her legs under her short skirt, my hand went up to caress her bottom over the panties then touch her pussy which I rubbed over her panties, she opened her legs and moved her body and I could feel her panties wet, I told her next time not to wear panties she said ok.

Each time we had an opportunity we kissed and touched, when she did school homework she did not wear panties so I could caressed her bare bottom and finger her pussy, when she sat next to me on the bench I took out my cock and while I played with her pussy she could hold my cock and play with. We did that many times, once she wore a front opening night dress, sitting next to me she opened the top part to show me her boobs which I only touched. She was definitely ready for sex whenever we could have the opportunity, but for that we needed to be alone at least two hours especially the first time. To be prepared I already bought some Vaseline, glycerine,.and a pack of condoms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.