My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 3: Sex lessons

True Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sex lessons - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

In the previous chapters I talked about my gay experiences, when I reached 18 my sexual orientation changed and I started to think about sex with women without losing interest with men, I therefore changed from homosexual to bi-sexual. A friend who works same place as me took me to a ballroom dancing class, after few weeks I could dance well and together with my friend we attended few dancing parties which were only by invitation...

Among the people who were regular to those dancing parties, there was a girl older than me, she was 27 and engaged to a man who was working on contract in Africa. That girl used to come to the dancing with her parents, she was a very good dancer and as her fiancé was in Africa she did not have a partner, so many times I invited her to dance it was ballroom dance that time. We lived in the same street.

Where we lived, it was walking distance to a mountain, at the foot of which there was a garden, people coming there especially on Sunday afternoon because there was a beautiful view of the town from there. I used to go and sit there to relax and enjoy the nice view.

On a Sunday afternoon a day after a dancing party where I danced few times with her, as usual I went to the garden and sat on a bench just away from the crowd. Suddenly I saw the girl walking towards me, we said hello and she sat next to me. We had general conversation also talked about the dancing party, she said that she likes dancing with me because I dance well, I replied it is same for me that she is very good dancer. Then she asked me why I am always alone, why I don’t have a girlfriend. I replied that I am too shy to approach a girl and I would not know what to do. She asked me if I had never kiss a girl I said no, then as a joke I said may be I need someone to teach me, she laugh then I walked back with her until her home which was not far from mine. We were to meet the next Saturday at the last dancing before the lent.

The next Saturday, as usual she was with her parents at the dancing, I had the first dance with her, while dancing she told me to wait for her at the garden the next day (Sunday) afternoon, she said she cannot tell more now, I said ok. We danced few times together, I was curious to know what she will tell me.

The next day I walked to the garden sat on the bench waiting for her. She came and sat next to me, we talked then she asked me if I really want someone to teach me what to do if I have a girlfriend, I replied yes but it depends if I like the teacher. Then she said whether I would be happy to have her as teacher, I accepted immediately saying that I am ready to start anytime. She then told me to come at her place the next day, her parents will go to a town in the south, there is only one train going there in the morning and back in afternoon, she will be alone all day. She asked me to come at 10.00am she will leave the side door open. She also told me not to accompany her to her place because people might notice, I was really nervous I ran to my friend’s place asking him to tell the boss I cannot be at work because I am sick...

The next morning, I was very nervous, I walked to her place, the side door was opened, I went in and closed the door behind me. She was waiting wearing a nice blue robe, she took my hand and brought me inside the house, we sat on a cough, she told me to relax that we have until the afternoon to slowly go into everything.

She started to kiss my face then my lips and told me to do the same with her, while kissing her lips, she opened her mouth and touched my lips with her tongue, that gave me a good sensation, I did same with her, our tongues touched, it did not take long time for me to have tongue kiss with her. We continued to kiss, the more we kissed the more I enjoyed it and I could feel she was enjoying too. She then opened her robe to show me her boobs, not big but firm, she showed me how to play with her breasts and also how to suck her nipples, while doing that she started to rub my cock over my trousers, the more she rubbed the more I was getting hard and excited. After few minutes, she took my hand and brought me into her bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.