My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

Gay experiences 2

I worked in the railway for about 15 months, I left to be employed as customs clerk in a big firm of marine brokers, my job consisted of preparing documents to obtain delivery of goods from the customs. It was a better position than the railway, better salaries, working from 10.00am to 03.00pm five days a week. I was almost 17.

Among the employees there was a boy called Errol, he did not hide that he was gay, he used make up on his face, wearing shinny clothes sewed by himself also wear girl’s clothes home.

He was interested with me, he ever asked me to come to the movie with him, I declined. One day we were alone at the office, he came and sat next to me caressed my legs and said he liked me. I told him I am gay like him but I am shy, he said he will find someone for me

Errol used to go out with a customs’ officer named Antoine, he was in his mid 50’s tall and well built, he had a small bungalow not far from the city (much later I bought a bungalow in that area) he used to take Errol to his bungalow almost every week.

Errol told him about me and he was interested and invited me to his bungalow together with Errol. I did not accept, I would prefer going there with him alone. Errol tried to convince me saying it will be fun if we go together, he also told me Antoine has a long cock and can fuck long time, it should be no problem for Antoine to fuck both of us.

Antoine was living on the next street to my house, he was married but lived only with his wife, his house was on the footpath like most of houses in the area.

A Friday evening going back home by 6.00 pm, I saw Antoine looking outside by his window, I said hello to him, he told me he is alone his wife is attending a church week end retreat, he invited me to come inside. I told him I must go home for dinner I can come by 7.00 pm, he said ok he will wait until 7.30 pm. I went home had dinner then a quick bottom wash I was at his place 7.15 pm,

I knocked at the door he opened asked me to come inside. He served me a glass of brandy then said better we go in the back room he will switch off the lights at the front. He was wearing a robe with nothing under, He asked me if I ever been fucked by a man, I said only once long time ago, he asked me to take off my pants, he looked at my bare bottom, he took off the robe he was naked his cock already hard, he asked me to suck his cock which I did.

He then bend me down on the table applied some cream on my butt, holding my hips he pushed his long cock inside my ass, passing the anus he asked me if it is good, I said yes but better push it slowly I want to enjoy, I felt just some pain when he put it inside then it was ok. I moaned and moved my bottom until he cum inside my ass. His cock was long but not big I could take it without problem. He asked me to come to his bungalow together with Errol next Tuesday, I said yes but don’t say anything to Errol about this evening, do as if it is first time we will fuck it will be a surprise for Errol. On the Tuesday, I asked Errol if he will go with Antoine to the bungalow, he said yes, I told him I would like to come too, at 3.30pm we both waited to be picked up by Antoine who said he is surprised to see me. When we arrive at the bungalow, Errol told me to take off my pants, he did the same, Antoine was already naked sitting on the edge of the bed, we knelt on the floor and we both sucked the cock of Antoine until it was very hard.

Antoine said he will do me first, he positioned me doggy on the edge of the bed, spread my legs then asked Errol to spread my bottom cheeks and spread Vaseline on my butt and he slowly pushed his long cock inside, it did hurt a bit but I was so excited I did not feel the pain, he stopped after his cock passed the anus, I started to moan then suddenly he pushed his tool completely inside I made a big AAAHHH, he started in and out movement until he cum inside.

I rinsed my butt and also his cock, we had drinks while Errol was sucking his cock, he did not take long time for Antoine to get hard again, I also sucked him to make his cock harder, he was ready for another fuck. He positioned Errol doggy same he did with me and gave Errol a hard fuck. Errol was moving and screaming until Antoine finished.

I went with Antoine together with Errol few times again and was always excited to be fucked. Errol left the office for a better job in the government, I continued going with Antoine until he decided to sell the bungalow and bought another one about 30 kms from the City. Later he was transferred to the airport as senior officer and moved to live in the town close to the airport. It was the end of my relationship with Antoine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.