My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

I was 14 years old, and for a boy, I was very small, my weight was around 35 kgs. I had a friend living next door, he was 15 his name Rene, he was bigger than me, he lived with his grand father who was a cabinet maker, often my friend was alone at home when his grand father went out to buy materials. During school holidays I used to go there to play and watch his grand father working.

One day I went there he was alone, we were looking at a school book together when suddenly Rene started talking about cock and suggested that we show our cocks to see which one is bigger, his was bigger than mine, then he suggested that we took off our pants and each rub cock to bottom of the other. He started first with me, then I did same with him after few times I enjoyed more when he was on my back rubbing his cock to my butt, so I told him I prefer he is on me. Since that I was the bottom, each time we were alone he put his cock on my butt as if he fucks me, I enjoyed it much. One day he told me if I know how to masturbate, I said no, he showed me, we tried together, I could see his cock getting hard and bigger, for me nothing happened, then he asked me to lie down on my belly, he put his cock on my butt hole and continued to masturbate, it was a good sensation I could feel his cock moving on my butt, I pushed back my butt to give him more, then I felt wet on my butt, that was his cum not much he was only 15. Since that day, he always masturbate and cum on my butt then with his finger he put his cum inside my butt. One day he said he wants to put his cock inside my butt, I said ok, he tried but could not penetrate me, the next time he applied oil on his cock and also inside my ass and slowly bit by bit he pushed his cock inside my ass but as soon his cock started to penetrate he cum each time was same he could only get the head of his cock inside. However, I did enjoy feeling the head of his cock inside my anus and also his cum, he never could fuck me completely. We did that for sometime then my father passed away and mother decided to move to the City where it could be easier to find jobs and that was the end of my relationship with Rene.

At the age of 15, I had to start working to help my parents and studied at evening classes. I found a job in a small soap factory, there were only four people working in the production,.

Mr Roger the supervisor, was a tall man (6’ +) he was 26 years old married no kids, he had injury at work so he came only twice a week Tuesday and Friday to plan the work Raj was his assistant and another boy called Andre and myself. A woman and two girls came twice a week to do the packing.

One day during lunch time Raj told me that Mr Roger likes boys, he used to fuck a boy working there before me, they also ask me if I had never play with a man, I did not want to tell the truth, I said when I was at school I played with another boy but only touch, I knew that they were testing me to tell Mr Roger, then they asked me what I will do if Mr Roger proposed to fuck me, I replied I don’t know may be I will say yes if I want to try but not sure, I was excited by the conversation I could feel my butt tickling wanting a cock, they added that Mr Roger has a very big tool and that he will surely like my small bottom, that made me more excited but also a bit worried about the big cock. They also told me that Mr Roger also fucks the girl Therese who works in the packing they ever heard the girl screaming when together with Mr Roger in the office.

The next day was Friday, Mr Roger came as usual, Raj probably told him about our conversation the previous day. In the afternoon, Mr Roger came to me and said that he wants to see me on the next Tuesday, I replied ok and I believed that it was concerning work whether I work well or not. When he left Andre said to me to prepare myself for Tuesday, that I will get that big cock n my small butt and to scare me he said that the boy before me used to scream when Mr Roger fucked him and the boy was bigger than me. I went home and thought about that during the week end. I was a bit worried but same time excited thinking of the idea of being fucked, but I was not sure why he wanted to see me on the Tuesday whether it was for work or not. On the Monday, Andre made me scared again about the big cock of Mr Roger, I was worried each time I looked at the office, thinking of what will happened the next day.

Finally Tuesday came Mr Roger arrived at 9.30am and went to his office as usual, time passed he did not call me, I thought may be he will not call me at all. Around 11.30am, he opened his door and asked me to come to his office, I was almost shaking, I went to his office he told me to lock the door. It was clear to realise that it was not concerning work. He said that he is aware of the conversation I had with Raj and that I said may be I accept if he proposes me, he also said that Raj told me that he did the boy who worked there before me and now he wants to do me, I did not know what to say, I was scared but excited same time, I replied I don’t know Mr Roger, may be yes but I am scared.

He told me to take off my pants and come near his desk, same time he took off his pants. He looked at my bottom and said that I have a small bottom that he will be careful not to hurt me. I asked to see his cock, he said not now, he preferred giving me a surprise but I could see a big thing moving under his under pants, I said my butt is small may be I cannot take a big cock, he replied that he knows how to operate and he is sure I will enjoy much.

He told me to bend down on his desk, he put a cushion under my belly to raise up my bottom, he was tall nearly 6’. He started exploring my bottom, spread my bottom cheeks to see and touch my butt and said that it looks very tight. In the position I was, at anytime I could have felt his cock on my butt hole but instead I felt a warm wet towel on my butt, he said it was to warm up my butt, by that time he was fully erected I could feel a big thing going up and down between my bottom cheeks, then he spread glycerine (fat chemical used for production of soap) on my butt and with his thumb he lubricate inside my ass, I asked him to put much lubricant on his cock and inside my ass to make it easier. Then it was the great moment. With his knees he spread my legs to open my butt, with one hand he pressed down my shoulder on the desk, I could not move at all, with the other hand he guided his big cock to my butt, he tried to push inside, it was painful, I screamed, he put a second cushion under my belly to lift my bottom, then he put one finger with glycerine in my ass then a second one turn them in circular inside to open my ass, he blocked me again on the desk, this time he put his hard cock on my ass and slowly moved it around, with my ass well lubricated, I could feel the head of his cock slowly moving inside, it was painful I scream ‘its too big Mr Roger he spanked my bottom telling me to open my mouth and say a big AhAhAh same time he pushed the head of his cock slowly inside my ass, the head was completely inside, he told me that may be for first time he gives me only the half of his cock and in the afternoon he can try more, I said yes yes, he pushed more inside and started to move in and out slowly, suddenly I felt his cock expand inside my ass, it was pain and pleasure same time, Mr Roger was ah ah ah and he said I give you now I give you now, I pushed my bottom up to give him more, same time I felt a stream of cum inside my ass. For my first time with a real man it was a delight, I was scared of his big cock but everything went very well. He then told me that next time he will put more of his cock inside my ass, I replied that I am excited and if he wants he can fuck me again in the afternoon. Around 3.30pm before he left, he asked me to come to his office, after I took off my pants, he asked me to hold his big cock in my hand and whether I was ready to take it completely in my ass, he said it might hurt a little bit, I replied it does not matter if it hurts a bit and I am excited to feel his big cock completely inside my butt. He then position me on his desk same as in the morning, lubricate my ass with his fingers, then I felt his big tool touching my butt, this time he did not wait, he moved it a bit on my butt then start pushing it inside, it was more painful than in the morning because he pushed it continuously inside my ass, the pain then changed to excitement by feeling a big thing moving inside my ass, he hold me by the hips and pulled my bottom towards his big cock to make me move together with him, it was really good, I was ah ah ah much, then I could feel his big cock like exploding inside my ass and felt his cum coming all the way from his body, the pleasure was much more than in the morning, when finished, he said that I did well, he did not think that I could take his big cock completely the first day we started to fuck. I could not sit well during 3 days but I was happy and I waited for the next Friday for him to fuck me again. He resumed work normally and continued to fuck me regularly during 12 months, then I left the soap factory for a better job in the railway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.