My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life - Cover

My Life - Book 1: My Sex Life

Copyright© 2019 by Shy Guy

Preface

True Sex Story: Preface - This is the true story of my sex life since I was 14, it contains my sex experiences sometimes pervert but pleasurable.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story  

The following chapters are the true stories of my sex life since I was 14 years old. My name is Louis, and lived in the small island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean about 50 minutes flight to Reunion Island and one hour flight to Madagascar ... When I was young I was very shy and was afraid of approaching girls.

While growing up I started to be interested in sex and wanted to experience everything which finally made me a pervert.

For me there is no limit about what can be done in sex as long it is consensual between the partners. However I would never force anything which is not accepted by a partner.

The following chapters may contain things which are considered ‘Taboo’ by some people but for me any sex which is considered taboo or forbidden is most exciting and pleasurable.

My sex life will contain many chapters which could be put together to form a book.

My mother being French, my English writing may not be perfect.

Hope you enjoy true stories of my sex life and share your experiences with me.

Shy guy.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.